Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+6
Superheroesfanatic-IR
A Returning Charlotte
The Lost Boy PJ
Wayward Daughter
MATTYGUY
Mrs P Sylar
10 posters

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future - Page 40 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 21:13

(XD)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future - Page 40 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 21:17

Cassidy went downstairs to investigate, finding a highly confused Zach trying to find the alcohol in the oven. The source of the giggling was the blonde in a bikini standing behind him - well, either a bikini or just her underwear. Zach? What's up? asked Cassidy, unsure how to begin the conversation

The blonde looked at her as if amazed that another human being existed whilst Zach banged his head on the roof of the oven as he turned around Oh, barmaid! Fetch me your finest malt whiskey. Or a beer. Whichever is closer

It's four in the afternoon! Are you really drunk? she inquired, slightly amazed at the idea.

The blonde lent over to whisper in Cassidy's ear, except she didn't really bother to whisper.
    And a little high, she said, then promptly began giggling Don't tell anyone though.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 22:38

Wayward Daughter wrote:Catching the phone, Shelton dialled, but after several minutes of silence, he frowned and hung up.

No answer, he pointed out rather obviously. Any guesses where she'd be?

Layton shrugged.

The family home? Out? he offered. No, wait.... how far along is she?

Shelton's gape grew wider, and he shook his head, seemingly dazed, as he answered.

Pretty close, I think....

Layton grinned.

Congratulations again,he laughed. Guessing you'll be heading for the hospital?

After hesitating for a moment, he grabbed a pair of keys from a side table and tossed them to his twins.

Take my car, your rust bucket wouldn't go anywhere near close enough.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 23:36

Almost without a voice by now, Shelton thanked him for the offer - one he'd once believed would be impossible; Layton was that in love with the flashy electric blue sports car - and exited the apartment. He left his brother smirking behind him. During the journey, he was driving as fast as he could, but as soon as he'd arrived at the hospital, he was suddenly wishing that he could have been so much slower. What was he going to say? What was he even doing here? After all, Tessa hadn't told him, and there was only one thing he could read into that.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 20:16

Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 20:21

Cassie began to panic, a little worried about what she was meant to do. I'll make you some coffee, said Cassidy, awkwardly. Zach, frustrated she had still not got him a beer, created one

So, Cassidy, he began, lounging back in one of the kitchen chairs, rocking it on its back legs. Tell me what you see in Alex.

Unwilling to answer the question, Cassidy busied herself by asking the girl how she liked her coffee With whiskey, replied the girl. Zach laughed but Cassidy didn't

You're a poor hostess, commented Zach.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 20:45

Wayward Daughter wrote:Almost without a voice by now, Shelton thanked him for the offer - one he'd once believed would be impossible; Layton was that in love with the flashy electric blue sports car - and exited the apartment. He left his brother smirking behind him. During the journey, he was driving as fast as he could, but as soon as he'd arrived at the hospital, he was suddenly wishing that he could have been so much slower. What was he going to say? What was he even doing here? After all, Tessa hadn't told him, and there was only one thing he could read into that.

He went onwards though, entering and asking where the maternity ward was. Once he was there, he just looked around, for some weird unable to bring himself to ask for Tessa by name. He didn't take long to find her.

Hi Tess, he began hesitantly. She started, jerking her head up at the sound of his voice.

Shelton? What are you doing here?

Thought I'd come and see our daughter, he answered.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 7:58

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 8:03

I'm not trying to be a host. This is your house, remember?! snapped Cassidy, forcefully. Zach was more than a little surprised.

He didn't reply straight away and the girl chose to fill the silence. Is this is the fag hag? she asked, gesturing to Cassidy, who almost dropped her coffee.

Zach chuckled at the question, nodding.
    She's dating my brother - the gay one, replied Zach.

Cassidy remained somewhat speechless - it was one thing for her to overhear his stupid expectation but it was another for him to straight out tell her.
    Not the fit one that was at the bar?

I'm the fit one, he corrected, blankly. But nah. That's Braedon. Where is he, by the way? wondered Zach, finally noticing his brother hadn't left the bar with him. He stuck out his hand, pulling Braedon through a portal to them.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 8:10

Braedon appeared, guessing immediately what was happening, but he still took a few seconds to take in his surroundings - Cas, standing awkwardly by the kettle looking midway between shock and tears. Zach, lounging on his chair, grinning his stupid, cocky grin and the girl - Tara or Tamara? - was just watching them almost admiringly. Why did you come back here? he asked Zach, although he could guess the answer.

I wanted to ask Cassidy about her intentions. Since I have to accept her into the family, he replied, his voice serious for once. I mean, because she's his beard. Everyone knows that relationship lasts forever. There's no way it's going to fall apart.

It only took a single glance at Cassidy for Braedon to realise Zach had finally gone too far. The first of many tears began to dribble from her eyes. Braedon almost stumbled over his words in his hurry to speak. Tara, Tamara, can you please go home? he inquired.

Sure! she grinned, her eyes beaming as if she had only just realised that going home was an option. She began to stumble out of the room and Braedon saw Zach's gaze follow her.

Now or never, bro, he commented, knowing the reaction it would have. Zach chuckled a little, standing up and rushing after the girl.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 11:29

(Aww Sad Sad Sad Poor Cassie)

For a moment, Tessa was completely stunned speechless. It took her a while to be able to find words.

You.... you know? she asked quietly. Shelton nodded.

Can I see her? he asked. Tessa hesitated. She'd been planning..... but then, she'd be thinking he'd never find out, and now all her earlier plans seemed to have gone flying out of the window. Silently, she just reached out and handed the baby girl to him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 19:18

(Very Happy)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 19:25

Once alone, Braedon crossed over to stand closer to Cassidy. He wasn't sure what to say at first, so he just launched straight into it. Don't listen to Zach, he mumbled, thinking again of how he hated dealing with crying people.

Cassie didn't speak in response, simply shaking her head. Braedon wasn't sure if she wasn't talking because she didn't want to talk to him or because her tears wouldn't let her. He put an awkward arm around her, as an attempt at comforting and couldn't help but notice how she automatically pulled away. After a few awkward minutes, Cassidy finally found her voice. He's right, she whispered.

You kidding me? Zach's not been right once in his life, said Braedon in a sort of joke-y manner. Cassidy didn't laugh, instead just shrugged off his arm and began pacing up and down.[/i]

No, no, he's right. Neither were sure if she was talking to Braedon or to herself. He's right, I should have known. I mean it was just so.. It's been so obvious! How have I let myself get into this?!

Braedon shook his head. Ignore Zach, he's wrong. If you don't think Alex is gay, then he isn't.. he offered, awkwardly, somewhat praying she didn't ask his opinion on the matter.

Cassie didn't reply for a few seconds. She continued her pacing, crossing her arms and just wishing she could make all this stop being a problem. Soon, she stopped pacing and looked up from the floor to meet Braedon's eyes. You never asked, she stated.

Asked what? he wondered, genuinely not following.

I told you Alex had cheated, right? You never asked which sex, she replied, for once sounding almost detached.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 19:42

(I'd wondered that lol! )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 19:48

Braedon openly gaped for several seconds. He tried so hard not to sound sarcastic when he asked the next question. He cheated on you with guys and you didn't?

No, of course I did! I was.. I don't know. He said he was just curious. And I don't know - I would have forgiven him for sleeping with a woman, so why not a man? Braedon was frozen, trying impossibly hard not to make a sarcastic comment or anything.

Still.. you shouldn't listen to Zach, offered Braedon, although he was still a bit too shocked to really act reassuring. He thought Alex was gay when he was an 18 year old virgin. Now.. he's dating you and there's no way in hell Zach's right about this. I won't let him be right, offered Braedon. Cassie managed a half laugh.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 19:54

(Curious? Laughing As if Razz )

Shelton took her from Tessa gently, his eyes filled with wonder. He smiled almost unconsciously.

She's beautiful, he commented. Does she.... have you named her yet?

Tessa nodded.

I think so.... Jenni? What do you think of it?

Hi, Jenni Petrelli, he whispered to her, and Tessa smiled.

Actually, I was thinking.... since you know and all, maybe she ought to be Jenni Bishop....

-------

https://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2472

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024 - 0:56