Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+8
ItsAGibbo
Wayward Daughter
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Flying Man!
Mrs P Sylar
blazingphoenix
MATTYGUY
A Returning Charlotte
12 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections PROFILES

A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections PROFILES Empty Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections PROFILES

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 20:08

Post you profiles for characters in 'Reflections' here.

Here are some suggested things to put in your character's profile (you don't have to do all of them if you don't want):

Name:
    Date of Birth:
    Nationality:
    Orientation: good/bad, hero/villain
    Ability:
    Manifestation Age:
    Manifestation Story:
    Appearance:
    Height:
    In Game Location: changes
    Home town:
    Job:
    Family:
    Partner:
    Children:
    Skills: (2+)
    Interests:
    Weaknesses: (2+)
    Strengths: (2+)
    Personality:
    Brief history:
    Confirmed victims: ie people dead because of your character
    Miscellaneous Information:

Please feel free to add more information if you want. Smile Make sure to update them, especially if they die. Otherwise we'll get all confused.

CODE HERE:
    Code:
    [b][i]Name:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Gender:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Date of Birth:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Nationality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Orientation:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Ability:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Story:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Appearance:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Height:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]In Game Location:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Home town:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Job:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Family:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Partner:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Children:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Skills:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Interests:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Weaknesses:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Strengths: [/b][/i]
    [b][i]Personality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Brief history:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Confirmed victims:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Miscellaneous Information:[/b][/i]

Last edited by Babyfaced Geek on Thu 31 Dec 2009 - 15:27; edited 2 times in total
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections PROFILES Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections PROFILES

Post by MATTYGUY Tue 22 Sep 2009 - 19:21

Name: Alexander (he lost his memory and called himself MYTH but has memory back but hasn't told anybody his real name) but is called THE MYTH

* Gender male

* Age unknown

* Nationality scottish

* Orientation: good

* Ability (EH only) can change into any mythalogical being and have all the powers and weapons assoiated of that being eg old gods (thor, zeus) old legends (herculeces and achilles etc) monsters (minotaur cyclops medusa) and his personal favourite the grim reaper also depending on what he is he can become either immune or highly suseptable to mind control

* Manifestation Age (EH only) unknown

* Appearance unkown due to constant changes

* Height unknown

* Location unknown changes constantly

* Home town glasgow

* Job: head of Organsation knowen as The Guild but was Assassin under the Guilds previous boss

* Family: one brother called Fred power Reality Alternation

* Partner none

* Children none

* Skills unusally good at hiding

* Weaknesses: has fought alot to get his memorys and friends so threatening them

* Personality nothing known apart from calm

manafestion story (EH only): mostly unknown but it happened 1993 24th of august 12:52pm on holiday in France, everyone within a half mile radius died with no cause of death

* Brief history unknown

* Confirmed victims (villains only) 19 all of them turned to stone then smashed

* Miscellaneous Information dislikes cats and terrified of people who can control him

UPDATED

Last edited by MATTSNUMBERONEFAN on Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 16:46; edited 3 times in total
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections PROFILES Empty See changes

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 21:34

Some of the following characters have been retired from the roleplay and can no longer be interacted with. See the notes inside the spoiler boxes. Others have undecided fates and may be brought back once a reason for their disappearace has been decided. See the notes inside the spoiler boxes.

Main:

Spoiler:

Recurring:

Spoiler:

Adopted:

Spoiler:

Last edited by A Returning Charlotte on Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 23:49; edited 16 times in total
    blazingphoenix
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections PROFILES Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections PROFILES

Post by blazingphoenix Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 16:34

Name: Samantha Goodwin
    Date of Birth: 20/01/1989
    Nationality: American
    Orientation: Neutral
    Ability:
    • Temporary body switching (self and others)- The ability to switch bodies, but retaining all of the user's personal memories, not sharing.
    • Adoptive muscle mimicry- The ability to perfectly mimic actions after being seen.
    • Shadow Mimicry- The abilty to turn into a shadow, and travel using a method called 'shadow travel'
    Manifestation Age: 16
    Manifestation Story: She was slightly unpopular while in school. One day, she wanted to experience how life was like as a popular and suddenly she found herself in one of the cheerleader's body while the cheerleader was stuck in Sam's. Her second ability manifested soon after as there was a football game and she had to cheer. She watched the other cheerleaders do flips and found that she could do them too.
    Appearance: Used to be slightly fat but is now a pretty and fit young woman. She has jet black hair and brown eyes
    Height: 5'4"
    In Game Location: Tuscon, Arizona
    Home town: Colorado city
    Job: Assistant car sales woman
    Family: Mother - Rachel, Father - John (EH, Mind-linking, Enhanced synesthesia), Sister - Charlotte
    Partner: None
    Children: None
    Skills: A good persuader and is able to absorb information quickly. Is also able to use fluent sign language.
    Interests: Swimming and Running
    Weaknesses: Most of her body switching are by accident, she holds her family close to her and is very attached to them. She also get nervous really easily.
    Strengths: She tends to watch quite a lot of TV so she picks up a lot of actions. She is able to get away quick.
    Personality: Used to be slightly bitter but has become a bright and cheery person.
    Brief history: She lived in Colorado city for 3 years before moving with her family top Tuscon. She was a maths geek. Her university was in California where she lived on Campus. Degrees include a Major in Medicine and Minor in Business.
    Confirmed victims: Unnamed cheerleader, random tv hosts (after they are off air)
    Miscellaneous Information: She picked up sign language from her father as he is deaf. She lives with her dad to take care of him while her mum and sister have gone back to Colorado. She choose to do business instead of Medicine due to the fact that if she did the latter, she would have to leave her dad.

Last edited by blazingphoenix on Sat 13 Nov 2010 - 13:14; edited 4 times in total
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 25 Jan 2010 - 22:56

The following two characters have been retired from the roleplay with their families. Consider them in another alternate universe that cannot be reached.

Name: Julia (...whatever René's surname is. Née Rains)
    Date of Birth: 15th July
    Nationality: British
    Orientation: Heroine
    Ability: None
    Appearance: Slim athletic figure, brunette with blue eyes. Sexy and beautiful but she's taken so hands off. Perfect body from working out.
    Height: 5'7"
    Home town: Childhood: Same as Claude Rains
    Job: Ex-Company agent, now "saving the world from behind the scenes" person
    (Blood) Family: Brother: Claude Rains (EH). Niece: Abigail Rains (EH). Soon to be nephew in law: Lee Grigsby (NEH).
    Partner: René, aka The Haitian
    Children: Charlotte (EH, 17), Jimmy (EH, 4). Has unofficially adopted quite a lot of people, even some older than her. She's a very motherly person.
    Skills: General skills from school and life, swims, drives, fights, does acrobatic/gymnastic/free running feats. Company skills. Knows more than one language, including French.
    Interests: Looking after those she loves and those who need help. Saving the world from behind the scenes.
    Weaknesses: Do not make her angry. Ever.
    Strengths: A good role-model and motherly figure. Always gives second chances. Healing smile. If you need someone to talk to and you're feeling lost, talk to her.
    Personality: Badass, motherly, flirty (only seen by René now). Wait and see Very Happy
    Brief history: Basically, she joined the Company with her broter and became one of the best NEH agents there and the mother figure of all the kids in the Company world. She had Charlotte (her father left after discovering Julia was pregnant) but smuggled her out when she discovered she was an evolved human so she could live in safety away from the Company. By the time she started a relationship with René and had Jimmy, she had faked her death to escape the Company so she could look after him properly. She has since been reunited with her daughter.
    Confirmed victims: A few from her Company years
    Miscellaneous Information: Saves the world from behind the scenes.

Name: Jimmy (...whatever René's surname is)
    Date of Birth: 20th March
    Nationality: American but with a Haitian father and a British mother
    Orientation: Hero
    Ability: He has one but I haven't decided what it is yet
    Manifestation Age: 2
    Manifestation Story: Need to decide on an ability first
    Appearance: Click here
    Height: 3'7"
    Home town: Where René lives
    Job: Student in Kindergarten
    Family: Father: René (EH). Mother: Julia (NEH). Sister: Charlotte (EH). Uncle: Claude Rains (EH). Cousin: Abigail Rains (EH). Cousin's fiancé: Lee Grigsby (NEH).
    Skills: Good at school for his age. Can swim well and is great in PE. Knows French and English.
    Interests: Everything. Loves sports and his extended family.
    Weaknesses: He's only 4, he hasn't really got any.
    Strengths: His family, friends, ability and cuteness. Good moral compass.
    Personality: Cute but not in a sickly way. Takes after his parents in being awesome and badass. Makes people smile.
    Brief history: Nothing much yet, what with being only 4. Had a great life so far. Loving family. Exciting life. So yeah Very Happy
    Miscellaneous Information: He is cuteness in human form.

Last edited by A Returning Charlotte on Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 1:57; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 May 2010 - 22:10

The Grays

Pippy Linderman ~ Gabriel Gray

• Noah Callum Gray ~ Fumie Fuu Sumiyaka

• Ai Abigal Gray
    • Milo Adrian Gray
    • Sammy Elliott Gray
    • Hisoka-Nao Gray
    • Wakato Kaito-Chiyu Gray

• Abigal Ellie Gray ~ Matt Parkman

• Emma Marie Parkman
    • Thomas Anthony Parkman
    • Chris Oliver Parkman
    • Matthew Wolfgang Parkman
    • Chloe Holly Parkman
    • Lily Poppy Parkman
    • Anna Robin Parkman
    • Kaylee Alicia Parkman

• Zachary Aaron Gray ~ Yaeko Nakamura

• Chou Hanae Gray-Nakamura
    • Gabriel Hiro Gray-Nakamura

• Gabriella Aimee Gray ~ Claude Bennet

• Olivia Natalie Bennet
    • Leah Rose Bennet
    • Aidan Benjamin Bennet
    • Ava Carley Bennet

• Jacob Cole Gray ~ Unknown

• Rajan Chandra Gray
    • Nisha Jyoti Gray

• Alex William Gray ~ Unknown

• Chantelle Elizabeth Gray
    • Barney Marshall Gray
    • Delilah Charlie Gray

• Zoe Charlotte Gray ~ Unknown

• Peter Zachary
    • Lowri Katharine
    • Jason Damian

• Hanna Gray ~ Josh Deveaux

• Jake Charles Deveaux
    • David James Deveaux

• Luke Accera-Gray ~ Molly Walker

• Cameron Gray
    • Mason Gray

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by CrazyStalkerGirl on Mon 4 Oct 2010 - 0:38; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 May 2010 - 22:13

Name: Phillippa "Pippy" Gray

Date of Birth: 12th July 1990

Abilities:
    • Advanced Telepathy - She poses full control of the mind, which means she can make people see things, force people into things and she can hear the thoughts of everyone, but reflex.

• Time/Space Manipulation - She has full control over the space/time continium, meaning she can teleport through space, time or both. She may also stop time and speed it up.

• Adoptive Muscle Memory - If she sees someone do something, she can therefore do it herself.

Manifestation Age: 19

Manifestation Story:

Appearance: Tall, dark and pretty. Dark, brown hair, that is currently dyed blonde. Boring, pale blue eyes. Small, minute features.

Spoiler:

Height: 6ft 2

In Game Location: House in Queens

Spoiler:

Home town: Washington DC

Job: Founder of the Organisation

Parents:
    • Daniel Linderman
    • Angela Petrelli

Siblings:
    • Peter Petrelli
    • Nathan Petrelli
    • Jack Calwin
    • Joesph Linderman

In-Laws:
    • Lowri Elan Petrelli - Sister-in-law and best friend
    • Tracy Calwin - sister-in-law and close friend
    • Samson Gray - Father-in-law

In-Laws To-Be:
    • Fumie Fuu Sumiyaka
    • Josh Deveaux
    • Baby Matt Parkman
    • Molly Walker
    • Claude Bennet
    • Yaeko Nakamura

Grandchildren
    • Phillippa-Ai Abigal Gray - In the Future
    • Milo Adrian Gray - In the Future
    • Sammy Elliott Gray - In the Future
    • Hisoka-Nao Gray - In the Future
    • Wakato Kaito-Chiyo Gray - In the Future

• Emma Parkman - In the Future
    • Thomas Parkman - In the Future
    • Chris Parkman - In the Future
    • Matt Parkman - In the Future
    • Chloe Parkman - In the Future
    • Lily Parkman - In the Future
    • Anna Parkman - In the Future
    • Kaylee Parkman - In the Future

• Chou Gray - In the Future

• Aidan Bennet - In the Future
    • Ava Bennet - In the Future
    • Natalie Bennet - In the Future
    • Leah Bennet - In the Future

• Rajan Gray - In the Future
    • Nisha Gray - In the Future

• Chantelle Gray - In the Future
    • Barney Gray - In the Future
    • Delilah Gray - In the Future

• Peter - In the Future
    • Lowri - In the Future
    • Jason - In the Future

• Jake Deveaux - In the Future
    • David Deveaux - In the Future

• Cameron Gray - In the Future
    • Mason Gray - In the Future

Partner: Gabriel Gray

Children:
    • Noah Gray
    • Abbie Gray
    • Zachary Gray
    • Gabriella Gray
    • Jacob Gray
    • Alex Gray
    • Zoe Gray

Adopted Children:
    • Hanna Gray
    • Luke Accera-Gray

Skills: Anything and Everything

Interests: Her children and family.

Weaknesses: When she's alone.

Strengths: When she has a reason. When she is in full control of her abilities. When her husband is there to hold her hand.

Personality: Kind, and loving. Obbessive, and slighlty insane. Far too in love with her husband and family.

Brief history: Pippy was put up for adoption by her mother, Angela Petrelli. She was the result of an affair between Daniel Linderman and Angela. Adopted by Carolyn and Reginald Maxted she lived with them for seven years, before an unfornuate car crash stole the lives of her adoptive parents and adoptive brother. Her adoptive sister Vicky survived, and they lived with Aunt Jane until Pippy was 18, when they both moved out. Vicky followed her to university. Pippy manifested, and helped to found the Organisation. Her sister, Vicky, was enroled in training. Life went on, and eventually, she met Gabriel Gray or as he was known then, Sylar. He chose good for her, and gave up serial killing. Their first children were the twins, Noah and Abbie, who were born with the ability of empathic mimicry. When she died, the day of their wedding from a brain tumour, Gabriel lost a lot of his sense, and broke every promise he had made her. He was about to kill himself, when he saw Peter Petrelli save his wife. He took Lowri back in time, to save her. They healed her, and she was saved. They had their next child, Zachary Gray, and had another close encounter with death, which resulted in F-Abbie, F-Noah, Noah, Abbie and Gabriel saving them. Several months later, they met a bump in their marriage, when it was revealed that there was a new serial killer, and people obvious blamed the old one. It was revealed, finally, that the killer was Pippy and Gabriel's second daughter, Gabriella Gray. She was saved, thankfully, from her ways, and her older self was killed. Pippy began pregnant again, with triplets, this time, even though they were originally twins, and these are their last children. Pippy died, during childbirth, because of a car crash, and internal bleeding. Zoe, Alex and Jacob all died, as well, but when Amber Petrelli changed reality, to save Lowri Petrelli, the whole world shifted. When she didn't die, Peter didn't kill himself, and the triplets were saved. When they were saved, Zoe was there, in the future to save Gabriella Gray, from suicide, so Gabriella could return, and save Pippy's life, after being forced to kill her own sister. Pippy is currently alive and well, living in Queens, with her husband, children and close to the rest of her family.

Confirmed victims: Vicky Maxted, her previous sister.

Miscellaneous Information: Her age is technically only 19. She had her age changed to 26. She is RolePlayed in the first person. She was adopted. She has a few issues with her mother and has never met her father. Her favourite Tv programmes are Scrubs, the Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. Her favourite band are Paramore, and she loves the Twilight saga and Star Trek. She is super awesome, and has died a complete three times. Her family are the most important thing to her, in the whole wide world.

Last edited by Pippy Quinto on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 10:24; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 May 2010 - 22:14

Canon Declaration

Name: Gabriel Gray aka Sylar

Ability: Intuitive Apitude

Acquired Abilities: Click Here

Bagged By: Pippy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 May 2010 - 22:14

Name: Noah Callum Gray

Date of Birth: 5th December 2009

Ability: Empathic Mimicry

Current Acquired Abilities: Click Here

Manifestation Age: Birth

Manifestation Story: He copied his adoptive sister's ability and replicated a rattle.

Appearance: His mother's green eyes and his father's dark hair. He has a pale complexion, and is quite attractive.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Height: About 2-3ft.

In Game Location: House in Queens.

Spoiler:

Home town: New York City

Job: Founding member of the Ass Kicking Baby Squad

Parents:

• Pippy Gray
    • Gabriel Gray

Siblings:

• Abigal Gray
    • Zachary Gray
    • Gabriella Gray
    • Jacob Gray
    • Alex Gray
    • Zoe Gray

Adoptive Siblings:

• Hanna Gray
    • Luke Accera-Gray

Aunts and Uncles:

• Peter and Lowri Petrelli
    • Jack and Tracy Calwin
    • Nathan Petrelli
    • Joesph Linderman

Cousins:

• Nathan Owain Petrelli
    • Amber Petrelli
    • Hayley Petrelli
    • Cody Calwin
    • Ashleigh Calwin

Grandparents:

• Angela Petrelli - Maternal Grandmother
    • Daniel Linderman - Maternal Grandfather
    • Unnamed Gray - Paternal Grandmother
    • Samson Gray - Paternal Grandfather

Partner: Fumie Fuu Sumiyaka

Children: None - in the future, many.

Interests:

Weaknesses: When he is powerless and trying to save the world alone.

Strengths: When he has his twin there.

Personality: Kind, loving, empathic.

Brief history: Noah was born first out of the Gray twins. He manifested, and went to save his mother and brother - twice. He travelled back in time with Fumie so she could meet her father, but it all went horribly wrong when he lost his abilities and his head. Abbie and Zach wentre on a rescue mission to save him.

Confirmed victims: None.

Miscellaneous Information: The first born twin and real child of Pippy and Gabriel Gray. Noah means calm, peaceful and tranquil. He was named after Noah Bennet.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 May 2010 - 22:15

Name: Abigal "Abbie" Ellie Gray

Nicknames: Abbie, Ab.

Date of Birth: 5th December 2009

Ability: Empathic Mimicry

Manifestation Story: She copied her mother's ability and walked across the room, before reciting Hiro's accent after Hiro and Charlie dropped by with presents.

Appearance: She has her mother's hair and her mother's eyes colour, but her father's complexion.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Height: 2-3ft.

Spoiler:

Job: Founding Member of the Ass Kicking Baby Squad

Parents:

• Pippy Gray
    • Gabriel Gray

Siblings:

• Abigal Gray
    • Noah Gray
    • Gabriella Gray
    • William Gray
    • Daniel Gray
    • Zoe Gray

Adoptive Siblings:

• Hanna Gray
    • Luke Accera-Gray

Aunts and Uncles:

• Jack and Tracy Calwin
    • Nathan Petrelli
    • Joesph Linderman

Cousins:

• Nathan Owain Petrelli
    • Amber Petrelli
    • Hayley Petrelli
    • Cody Calwin
    • Ashleigh Calwin

Grandparents:

Partner: Baby Matt Parkman

Children:

• Matthew Parkman - In the future
    • Emma Parkman - In the future
    • Thomas and Chris Parkman - In the future
    • Chloe Parkman - In the future
    • Lily and Anna Parkman - In the future
    • Kaylee Parkman - In the future

Interests: Baby Matt Parkman.

Weaknesses: When she fights alone.

Strengths: When someone stands with her.

Personality: Kind, loving, empathic, with a dark side. She is easy to love.

Brief history: Abbie was born three minutes after her twin brother, Noah. She has lifed through many harships, including the death of her mother - twice - and the death of her father - once. She has lived through her twin's death, but has never died herself.

Confirmed victims: Adam Monroe and Gabriella Gray Senior.

Miscellaneous Information: The second twin and first daughter. Her name means Bringer of Joy. Ellie means The Bright One.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 May 2010 - 22:16

Name: Zachary "Zach" Aaron Gray

Date of Birth: 2nd February 2010

Abilities:

• Charm Smile - Basically can charm with a smile, but it is clever, becuase it's different types of charm. Whatever he is trying to imply with the charm - whether forcing something out of someone or making them like him - it will happen, once the ability kicks in. It immediatly makes what he wants the other one to do happens. (A lot like persuasion with smiles.) This is his main ability, and he enjoys using it to pick up girls.

• Body Manipulation - Control of all the things the body controls. Basically Advanced Puppetery, but he can also control age, features, weight and height etc. Appearances and movement, but not healing.

• Creation - Can create any object he wants out of thin air. He can also use it to create an atmosphere, or a mood. Like to cheer someone up. He can create things that can never be invented, as well, like a teleporting machine.

Manifestation Age: Before birth

Manifestation Story: He manifested a few seconds before his birth, but does show his own abilities, until he smiles at everyone in the room. No one realised it was a power.

Appearance: Small, slightly pudgy, but that will wear off as he ages. Dark, almost black, thin hair. His father's dark brown eyes, which go almost hazel in the light.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Height: Baby Sized, currently. When he ages, he'll be approximatly 6ft 2.

Spoiler:

Home town: Queens, New York, America.

Job: Member of the Ass Kicking Baby Squad

Parents:

• Pippy Gray
    • Gabriel Gray

Siblings:

• Abigal Gray
    • Noah Gray
    • Gabriella Gray
    • William Gray
    • Daniel Gray
    • Zoe Gray

Adoptive Siblings:

• Hanna Gray
    • Luke Accera-Gray

Aunts and Uncles:

• Jack and Tracy Calwin
    • Nathan Petrelli
    • Joesph Linderman

Cousins:

• Nathan Owain Petrelli
    • Amber Petrelli
    • Hayley Petrelli
    • Cody Calwin
    • Ashleigh Calwin

Grandparents:

Partner: Yaeko Nakamura and various

Children: Chou Hanae Nakamura-Gray

Friends: Tyler "Spy" Cunningham is his best friend, Harry "Stiffy" Bones, Jason "Jase" Freeman and Joe Cone

Skills: He is a smart baby. When he ages, his skills include annoying everyone, charming, flirting, fighting and sleeping with people.

Fears: Always dislikes being alone.

Interests: Loves his family, they mean a lot to him. Life becomes more of a blur in the future.

Weaknesses: When he gets afraid, he does one of two things. Depending on what is scaring him, he may cringe down in fear.

Strengths: Or, if something else is scaring him, he'll stand up, and fight. In the future, he always fights.

Personality: Kind, loving, gorgeous, exceptionally cute. The ability to charm anyone is not exactly nesesscary. In the future, he finds women mean little to him, so he sleeps with many, and makes several inapproiate jokes per second, but it doesn't mean he doesn't love his family, as he does.

Brief history: He was born on the in the same hospital as both of the twins. He manifested both Body Manipulation and Creation at birth, along with Charmed Smile, even though no one knew. It is believed he manifested Creation, which is how he made his own dummy, once. Someone noticed his smile, and commented.

Confirmed victims: He has never killed.

Miscellaneous Information: Zachary means "God has remembered". His middle name means "Mountain of Strength". His initals are "ZAG". Owed £545.60 in his fine. He is known as Zach.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 May 2010 - 22:17

Name: Gabriella Amiee Gray

Date of Birth: 15th May

Orientation: Villain Heroine/Neutral

Ability: Intuitive Aptitude - She knows how things works, but her ability is actually different from her father's. He has an empathic side to his ability, a side she lacks. Although she is empathic, she does not have the ability absorb powers through empathy, which makes her hunger even harder.

Spoiler:

Manifestation Age: 14

Manifestation Story: Older Gabriella killed a man - Kyle - and Younger Gabriella fixed the watch her older self gave her.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Height: 3ft 1

In Game Location: Queens

Spoiler:

Home town: Queens, New York

Job: None

Parents:
    • Pippy Gray
    • Gabriel Gray

Siblings:
    • Noah Gray
    • Abbie Gray
    • Zachary Gray
    • Jacob Gray
    • Alex Gray
    • Zoe Gray

Adoptive Siblings:
    • Hanna Deveaux
    • Luke Gray-Accera

Aunts and Uncles:
    • Peter Petrelli
    • Nathan Petrelli
    • Lowri Petrelli
    • Jack Calwin
    • Tracy Calwin
    • Joesph Linderman

Grandparents:

Partner: Claude Bennet

Skills: She's quick and she's tough.

Interests: She enjoys jogging, anything challenging and working.

Favourite Toy:

Ellie the Elephant

Spoiler:

Woof the Dog

Spoiler:

Miaw the Cat

Spoiler:

Weaknesses: If there are a lot of people trying to hurt her.

Strengths: When she's attacking and her victim is helpless.

Personality: Pretty, but has a very dark side which you don't want to get on, very intelligent, slightly sarcastic and quite funny. A sweet child.

Brief history: Gabriella was born in the same hospital as her siblings, and has a complex life. She was originally two people, but her first self was killed by her sister, Abbie, after Older Gabriella attempted to kill Baby Matt. She was given a choice, and Gabriella made the hard decision, and chose good. She met Claude Bennet, and they became very close, very fast. Things didn't get easier, with her ability, and at the party for celebrating Nathan's return, Gabriella tried to kill Baby Nathan. She tortured herself over it, hurt and ashamed. Several days later, her other cousin, Cody, appeared in her room, and began annoying her. She lost control, again, as he refused to leave. She attempted to kill him, but regained control, after a few seconds, and ran out. She said goodbye to Abbie, and got Claude, before teleporting away, to kill herself. She was dead, when Zoe found her and the crying Claude, outside her apartment, 17 years in the future. She took them both in, and cared for the children. Gabriella spent 7 years with her, before she realised she had to save her mother. She succeeded, after having to kill Zoe, for her ability.

Confirmed victims: Many.

Miscellaneous Information: She was originally believed to not have an ability. It was also believed she got her ability from her father, but her's is slightly different. She went into the future, and lived there for 6 and a half years.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 May 2010 - 22:19

Name: Jacob Cole Gray

Nicknames: Jake. Jay Jay. Ja. Jakey. JC. Jay.

Date of Birth: 14th May 2010

Abilities:

Mental and Physical Bond - All three of them are linked mentally and physically, even after seperation. They give each other strength by being close, and can always hear each other's thoughts, but not the thoughts of others. They are stronger, faster, smarter and heal faster and better when closer and even stronger, faster and better at healing when they have physical contact. The thoughts of the other two triplets can be heard from anywhere in the world. It is a strange ability and an impossible bond to break. If you kill one of them, the others will feel unbelievable pain. It cannot be taken, and used by anyone else.

Animation and Inanimation - Animation is the ability to bring anything to life. This includes dead human beings, creatures, plants and inanimate objects. It will not, however, heal, so if you died with a burned body, your body will forever be burned. Inanimation is the ability to make any living being or animate object and kill it or turn it into an inanimate object. This is a final form of death, and can only be countered by an animator. It would kill any regen or person who can heal themselves. It also makes healing impossible. This also makes them immune to being made inanimate.

Probability Maniplation - The ability to make unlikely things happen, and make likely things not happen. It is similar to Reality Manipulation and Force of Will.

Manifestation Age: Just before birth

Manifestation Story: They manifested three abilities between the three of them, and after seperation, continued with the same three abilities.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Height: 1ft, currently.

In Game Location: Queens, USA

Spoiler:

Home town: Queens, USA

Job: Member of the AKBS (Ass Kicking Baby Squad)

Parents:

• Pippy Gray
    • Gabriel Gray

Siblings:

• Abigal Gray
    • Noah Gray
    • Zachary Gray
    • Gabriella Gray
    • Alex Gray
    • Zoe Gray

Adoptive Siblings:

• Hanna Gray
    • Luke Accera-Gray

Aunts and Uncles:

• Jack and Tracy Calwin
    • Nathan Petrelli
    • Joesph Linderman

Cousins:

• Nathan Owain Petrelli
    • Amber Petrelli
    • Hayley Petrelli
    • Darrien Petrelli
    • Tessa Petrelli
    • Cody Calwin
    • Ashleigh Calwin

Grandparents:

Partner: None, currently.

Children: In the future.

• Robert Gray
    • Susan Gray
    • Barney Gray
    • Delilah Gray

Favourite Thing: His soft toy rabbit named Floppy.

Spoiler:

Skills: Jacob has full control of his ability.

Interests: He loves making impossible things happen.

Weaknesses: When he is alone, with no one - and no triplets - to give him strength.

Strengths: If he has anyone he loves near him, he is strong, and if he has anyone of his triplets near him, he is even stronger.

Fears: He gets unnerved when he is alone, and worries, and convinces himself it is even worse than it really is. When he is alone, he is most scared, and often hides in someone else's mind, to make himself feel better.

Personality: He worries easily, especially about his younger siblings, but is very easy to love, and happy. He is very intelligent.

Brief history: In the car accident that killed Pippy Gray, the eggs combied, merging the triplets, and making them siamese. Their mother was rushed to hospital, and informed that she had internal bleeding, and wasn't going to survive. She searched for her children, and was informed that they were in surgery, upon asking why, it was revealed that they were born siamese. Immediate seperation was, of course, the procedure. Jacob was born dead, with no heart and half a brain, and Alex was given to his mother, with Zoe for a few seconds. The second Zoe made contact with Pippy's body, she died. Alex died soon after, too weak alone. Zoe died last, in unbelievable agony, at having lost her triplets.

Miscellaneous Information: He is one of three siamese triplets. His fellow triplets are Zoe and Alex Gray. He is closest to his brother, Alex. He was born dead, dying a few minutes before both of his siblings did. He was born with no heart and half a brain.

Last edited by Pippy Quinto on Thu 27 May 2010 - 22:58; edited 3 times in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 May 2010 - 22:20

Name: Alex William Gray

Nicknames: Al, Ally, Alex, Will, Willy.

Nationality: American!

Abilities:

Mental and Physical Bond - All three of them are linked mentally and physically, even after seperation. They give each other strength by being close, and can always hear each other's thoughts, but not the thoughts of others. They are stronger, faster, smarter and heal faster when closer and even stronger, faster and smarter and better at healing when they have physical contact. The thoughts of the other two triplets can be heard from anywhere in the world. It is a strange ability and an impossible bond to break. If you kill one of them, the others will feel unbelievable pain, and face possible death from the agony.

Animation and Inanimation - Animation is the ability to bring anything to life. This includes dead human beings, creatures, plants and inanimate objects. It will not, however, heal, so if you died with a burned body, your body will forever be burned. Inanimation is the ability to make any living being or animate object and kill it or turn it into an inanimate object. This is a final form of death, and can only be countered by an animator. It would kill any regen or person who can heal themselves. It also makes healing impossible. It also makes them immune to being made inanimate.

Probability Maniplation - The ability to make unlikely things happen, and make likely things not happen. It is similar to reality manipulation and force of will.

Manifestation Story: They manifested at birth.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

In Game Location: Queens, New York City

Spoiler:

Home town: Queens, New York City

Job: Member of the AKBS (Ass Kicking Baby Squad)

Parents:

• Pippy Gray
    • Gabriel Gray

Siblings:

• Abigal Gray
    • Noah Gray
    • Zachary Gray
    • Gabriella Gray
    • Jacob Gray
    • Zoe Gray

Adoptive Siblings:

• Hanna Gray
    • Luke Accera-Gray

Aunts and Uncles:

• Jack and Tracy Calwin
    • Nathan Petrelli
    • Joesph Linderman

Cousins:

• Nathan Owain Petrelli
    • Amber Petrelli
    • Hayley Petrelli
    • Darrien Petrelli
    • Tessa Petrelli
    • Cody Calwin
    • Ashleigh Calwin

Grandparents:

• Chantelle Gray
    • Rebecca Gray
    • Lucy Gray

Favourite Thing: His soft toy bear named Gruff.

Spoiler:

Skills: He grew up with his ability, and has full control over it.

Interests: Alex enjoys making things happen, such as forcing people to fall over, and making machines break by thoughts.

Weaknesses: When Alex is alone, without his fellow triplets' thoughts or contact to assist him. When he's scared, or when his siblings are dead.

Strengths: However, if Alex is with Zoe and Jacob, he is stronger, more powerful and a lot more dangerous.

Personality: He is decisive, but prefers to act first, and ask questions later. He does not worry much, and is quite laid back. He is happy and easy to love and be loved by him.

Brief history: In the car accident that killed Pippy Gray, the eggs combied, merging the triplets, and making them siamese. Their mother was rushed to hospital, and informed that she had internal bleeding, and wasn't going to survive. She searched for her children, and was informed that they were in surgery, upon asking why, it was revealed that they were born siamese. Immediate seperation was, of course, the procedure. Jacob was born dead, with no heart and half a brain, and Alex was given to his mother, with Zoe for a few seconds. The second Zoe made contact with Pippy's body, she died. Alex died soon after, too weak alone. Zoe died last, in unbelievable agony, at having lost her triplets.

Confirmed victims: None

Miscellaneous Information: He is the second eldest out of the triplets. They are the only confirmed case of siamese triplets, with two unconfirmed cases.

Last edited by Pippy Quinto on Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 22:52; edited 4 times in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 May 2010 - 22:20

Name: Zoe Phillippa-Charlotte Gray

Nicknames: Zo, Z, Char, Charl.

Nationality: American!

Ability:

Mental and Physical Bond - All three of them are linked mentally and physically, even after seperation. They give each other strength by being close, and can always hear each other's thoughts, but not the thoughts of others. They are stronger, faster, smarter and have better senses when closer and even stronger, faster and better at general things when they have physical contact. The thoughts of the other two triplets can be heard from anywhere in the world, and if they want to, they can merge their minds, and become one, disgarding the other body, until they chose to break the mind. It is a strange ability and an impossible bond to break except by death. If you kill one of them, the others will feel unbelievable pain, but it is possible to absorb the thoughts and mind of the dead triplet, before their brain shuts down, and save the triplet. They may also create another bond with others, but they will be linked to all of the triplets.

Animation and Inanimation - Animation is the ability to bring anything to life. This includes dead human beings, creatures, plants and inanimate objects. It will not, however, heal, so if you died with a burned body, your body will forever be burned. Inanimation is the ability to make any living being or animate object and kill it or turn it into an inanimate object. This is a final form of death, and can only be countered by an animator. It would kill any regen or person who can heal themselves. It also makes healing impossible.

Probability Maniplation - The ability to make unlikely things happen, and make likely things not happen. It is similar to reality manipulation and force of will.

Manifestation Story: There were only three abilities between the three babies.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

In Game Location: House in Queens.

Spoiler:

Home town: Queens, New York City,

Job: None, yet.

Parents:

• Pippy Gray
    • Gabriel Gray

Siblings:

• Abigal Gray
    • Noah Gray
    • Zachary Gray
    • Gabriella Gray
    • Jacob Gray
    • Alex Gray

Adoptive Siblings:

• Hanna Gray
    • Luke Accera-Gray

Aunts and Uncles:

• Jack and Tracy Calwin
    • Nathan Petrelli
    • Joesph Linderman

Cousins:

• Nathan Owain Petrelli
    • Amber Petrelli
    • Hayley Petrelli
    • Darrien Petrelli
    • Tessa Petrelli
    • Cody Calwin
    • Ashleigh Calwin

Grandparents:

• Peter
    • Katie
    • Jason

Favourite Thing: Her soft toy dog named Doggy.

Spoiler:

Skills: She is in full control of her abilities.

Interests: Zoe enjoys making Doggy come to live, and playing around, by making other daily objects come to live.

Weaknesses: When Zoe is alone, she gets scared, and is weak.

Strengths: When Zoe is with her fellow triplets,

Personality: Zoe is indecisive, and thinks about things throughly before doing them, and she does not worry much, because she is laid back.

Confirmed victims: Her mother - but she was saved.

Miscellaneous Information: Zoe means "Life". She is the youngest child of the triplets, and of Pippy and Gabriel Gray. There is only one confirmed case of siamese triplets and that is them. There are two other unconfirmed cases.

Last edited by Pippy Quinto on Thu 27 May 2010 - 22:58; edited 2 times in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 19:51

Name: Hanna Gray

Date of Birth: 14th August 1991

Nationality: Scottish-English

Abilities:

• Electrical Manipulation - She controls electricity, and can create it at will. Showing complete control over her ability, she can do a varity of things.

• Shapeshifting - This is ability change one's own shape, and alter it how she likes. She can also replicate people's DNA, and take their form.

• Replication - She can replicate herself, and any other object at will. If she replicates herself, she can change the form of each one of her.

Manifestation Age: 11

Manifestation Story: She shot a burst of electricity at the wall, and destroyed all the electricity in the house.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: 5ft 6

In Game Location: New York, America

Home town: Dumfries, Scotland

Job: Agent at the Organisation

Adoptive Parents:

• Gabriel Gray
    • Pippy Gray

Adoptive Siblings:

• Noah Gray
    • Abbie Gray
    • Zachary Gray
    • Gabriella Gray
    • Jacob Gray
    • Alex Gray
    • Zoe Gray
    • Luke Accera-Gray

Partner: Joshua Deveaux

Children:
    • Jake Charles Gray

Skills: She is quick thinking, and intelligent. She is also quite sporty.

Interests: She is very interested in her work, and her family.

Weaknesses: She sometimes over thinks things, and doesn't act soon enough.

Strengths: She normally can forsee issues, from thinking, and can find solutions.

Personality: She enjoys a good laugh, and can be funny at times. She's kind, and easy to love.

Brief history: Her parents died, when she 11. She was adopted on her 12th Birthday by Pippy and Gabriel Gray. When she was 14, she met her long time boyfriend, Joshua Deveaux. They are now engaged, with one child.

Miscellaneous Information: She loves her abilities.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:08

Name: Jake Charles Deveaux

Date of Birth: 8th June 2010

Abilities:

• Amplification - It means you are able to amplify many things, including abilities, brain power, speed, strength, sounds, sight and skills. You can make people better at things, or amplify their senses. You can amplify abilities, and your own - and others - brain power. It and leaves no mark, and makes no spark or sound to do.

• Advanced Pyrokinesis - This allows the person to do many things. Their flame is golden and can only harm those they want it to, to those they love and care for it is a harmless light. Also, this ability allows the user to surround a dying or injured person in flames to heal the wound. They may also cover things in flame to transport them places. This ability is deadly if used, twice the burn rate of normal Pyrokinesis.

• Advanced Clairsentience - He can not only sense the history of the objects he touches, he can also completly absorb the history - or memories, if this is a person - from the object.

Manifestation Story: He said his name a few seconds after his birthday.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: 6ft 2

In Game Location: New York City, America

Home town: New York City, America

Job: None

Parents:

• Joshua Deveaux
    • Hanna Gray

Siblings:

• None

Aunts and Uncles:

• Noah Gray
    • Abbie Gray
    • Zachary Gray
    • Gabriella Gray
    • Jacob Gray
    • Alex Gray
    • Zoe Gray

• Simone Deveaux - Deceased
    • Andrea Deveaux

Grandparents:

• Pippy Gray
    • Gabriel Gray

• Charles Deveaux
    • Unnamed Deveaux

Skills: He is highly intelligent, and very good at sports

Interests: He holds deep interests in music, from early years and sport.

Weaknesses:

He occasionally trusts too much, and that can lead to difficult situations.
    Strengths: He is a good thinker, and quite atheltic. He is also very loved, and comes from a powerful family.

Personality: He's funny, smart, cute and very sweet. He has good taste in music, and is very quick to trust, holding deep faith in people.

Brief history: His birth was sped up, by the fact that it was have the baby, or both mother and son died. Both survived and are healthy.

Miscellaneous Information: His middle name is named after his grandfather.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Name: Chou Hanae Nakamura-Gray

Date of Birth: 8th July 2025

Nationality: Half American-Half Japanese

Abilities:

Animal Mimicry - She inherited this ability from her mother, Yaeko. Her best animal is a butterfly, but she is very talented, and can become any creature.

Force of Will - Although this ability is not inherited, it is quite similar to her fathers, in the means that his can be used to get her way. Anything she wants to happen will happen, if she wills it.

Time and Space Manipulation - This ability is the same as her grandfather's - Hiro - and her grandmother's - Pippy. She can control, stop and teleport through time, and she can shift through space by thought.

Manifestation Age: About a year

Manifestation Story: She turns into a butterfly.

Appearance: She is small, and with a fragile frame, but is very pretty and long dark brown hair.

Spoiler:

Height: 5ft 3, when fully grown.

In Game Location: The Future

Job: None.

Family:

• Yaeko Nakamura - Mother
    • Zachary Gray - Father
    • Many aunts, uncles, cousins, great aunts, great uncles and second cousins.

Partner: None.

Children: None.

Skills: She is very good at understanding people.

Interests: She adores animals.

Weaknesses: When there is too much to deal with.

Strengths: When she can take things one at a time.

Personality: Caring, sensitive, happy-go-lucky, cheerful, lovely.

Brief history: She is the first grandchild of Pippy and Gabriel Gray and the first grandchild of Hiro and Charlie Nakamura.

Miscellaneous Information: She was an accident, and her father did not know she was his daughter, until Abbie made contact with her skin, and found out. All of her abilities bare a resembalance to a family member's. Chou means "Butterfly" in Japanese.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Name: Josh Deveaux

Date of Birth: 2nd December

Abilities:

• Mind Manipulation
    • Pyrokinesis
    • Preconative Dreaming.

Appearance: Tall, good looking, black, brown eyes.

Spoiler:

Height: 6ft 3

In Game Location: New York

Home town: New York

Job: Student at NYU. Training to be a shrink.

Family: Father - Charles Deveaux. Mother - Unknown. Sisters - Simone and Andrea.

Partner: Engaged to Hanna Grey.

Children:

• Jake Deveaux
    • Ethan Deveaux
    • David Deveaux

Skills: Is good at reading people

Interests: People's behavior. Becoming a shrink.

Personality: Loving beyond belief.

Brief history: Dreamed of the bomb, when he was six years old.

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:09

Name: Fumie Fuu Sumiyaka

Date of Birth: 15th November

Nationality: Japanese

Abilities:

• Rapid Cellular Regeneration - Does not feel pain or age and it is impossible to die.

• Super Speed - Can run at approximatly 600 miles a hour.

• Aerokinesis - Full control of the element air.

Manifestation Age: 21

Manifestation Story: There was an eclipse, and suddenly, a hurriance, she avoided it by running without control and being unable to stop. She didn't realise she couldn't die until she bruised herself by falling out of a tree.

Appearance: Medium height, pretty, japanese features with nice tanned skin. It has a lighter side to it, thanks to her father, and her dark black hair is lighter than most thanks to him as well. Dark brown eyes.

Height: 5ft 8

In Game Location: New York City

Home town: Ostu, Japan.

Job: None. Avoids society.

Family:

• Father Adam Monroe

• Mother Yumi

• Great grandmother Yaeko

• Great grandfather Hiro Nakamura

• Great great grandfather The Swordsmith

Partner: Noah Gray

Children: None, yet.

Skills: Has learnt many over the years. She is fluent in French, Japanese, Chinese, German, English, Greek, Latin and Spanish.

Interests: History and her family and friends.

Weaknesses: Caught off guard.

Strengths: When she is prepared.

Personality: She has lived through a lot, but has a keen, happy spirit.

Brief history: She was born several months after her father "died". Her mother passed during child birth, and she was raised by a farmer who found her, knowing nothing of her family's great history.

Miscellaneous Information: Didn't know who her family was until Noah told her. Her name - in Japanese - is "Historical Wind Speed". It is a self given name as she did not know her own. Her actual name is forgetton, lost in time, and no one knows it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:09

Name: Matthew Parkman

Nicknames: Matt, Matty, Mwatty, Mwatt, BMP, Baby Matt, Little Parkman, Matt Jnr, Little Matt.

Date of Birth: 1st May 2006

Abilities:

• Activation and Deactivation - With contact, he can turn something on and off. This includes abilites and things such as brain power and hearts. Could kill.

• Induced Aim - If he fires a gun, or throws a ball or shoots a bow and arrow, and has a target, it will hit.

• Advanced Telepathy - He is the third confirmed Parkman to have this ability, and he controls the mind, and can hear thoughts.

Manifestation Story: He activated a robot to chase his mother down when he needed feeding at three weeks.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: He will be about 6ft 5

In Game Location: House in LA

Home town: Los Angeles

Job: Member of the Ass Kicking Baby Squad

Parents:
    • Matt Parkman

• Janice Parkman

Siblings: None

Partner: Abbie Gray

Skills: Playing and making toys come to life.

Interests: Abbie and the television.

Weaknesses: When he's alone with no dad to protect him.

Strengths: When someone is there.

Personality: Intelligent, hopelessly romantic and totally head over heels for Abbie G.

Brief history: Baby Matt saved Big Matt by going on a road-trip with Hiro and Ando.

Miscellaneous Information: He's cute.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:10

Name: Yaeko Ayano Hina Nakamura

Date of Birth: 13th March 2010

Nationality: Japanese

Orientation: Heroine - But neutral as well.

Abilities:

• Animal Mimicry - She can change her body into any animal, and her favourite animal to turn into is a fox, but can be any aniaml. Her daughter, Chou, will inherit this ability.

• Weather Manipulation - She has full control fo every single form of weather, so she can make the sunshine, it rain, lightening... etc.

• Chronokinesis - The ability to change the colour of any object, life form or thing. If amplified, she could colour countries. She does this with the blink of an eye.

Manifestation Age: Before birth

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Height: She is currently baby sized.

In Game Location: Tokyo

Home town: Tokyo

Job: Artist

Parents:

• Hiro Nakamura - Father

• Charlene Andrews - Mother

Siblings:

• Ishi Nakamura - Sister

Aunts and Uncles:

• Kimiko Masahashi - Aunt

• Ando Masahashi - Uncle

Cousins:

• Yumi Masahashi - Cousin

• Kano Masahashi - Cousin

Partner: Zach Gray.

Children: In the future, Chou Nakamura

Best Friends: Maya Chino, Jenifer Kita, Rino Nakasone-Razalan, and Mayuko Kitayama.

Skills: She is very good at art, drawing, sketching and painting.

Interests: Art and music.

Personality: Right now, she is kind and a little timid. But she will evolve to be a lively, and warm character, with a big heart. She is active, and enjoys keeping fit. Very popular, and sweet and pretty.

Brief history: She is the second and last child of Hiro and Charlie Nakamura.

Miscellaneous Information: Yaeko means "Child of the double bouquet." Ayano means "Of color, from love." Hina means "Sunshine". She is very close to her sister, Ishi.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:10

Name: Claude Bennet

Date of Birth: 19th March

Ability: None.

Appearance: Claude is small, and cute. He will grow to be similar in height with his father, and will adapt his mother's blonde hair. He has brown eyes and pale skin.

In Game Location: Washington DC, Bennet Apartment.

Home town: Washington DC, USA.

Job: None. Will become an Agent, in future years.

Parents:

• Noah Bennet
    • Lauren Bennet (Née Gilmore)

Siblings:

• Lyle Bennet - Half Brother
    • Claire Bennet - Adoptive Half Sister

Partner: Gabriella Gray, in the future.

• Natalie
    • Ava
    • Adian
    • Leah

Skills: He is smart, quick thinking, energetic.

Interests: He plays with toy soldiers.

Weaknesses: He gets scared of the dark, when he is younger.

Fears: The dark, in younger years. When he is older, Gabriella getting hurt.

Strengths: If he has something to help him.

Personality: Ruthless, clever, funny, sweet, kind, loveable, loving.

Brief history: He was born to Noah and Lauren.

Miscellaneous Information: He wished he had an ability, when he was younger. He once killed himself, because Gabriella did, but that never happened. All of his children are twins.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:11

Name: Tyler Cunningham

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 11th November

Abilities:

• Papyrokinesis - He has full control over any form of paper.

• Lunar Manipulation - He has full control over the moon.

• Enhanced Senses - All of his senses are enhanced.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Family: Poppy and Joe Cunningham - Parents. Kimmy and John Cunningham - Younger twin siblings

Best Friends: Zachary "Zach" Gray, Harry "Stiffy" Bones, Jason "Jase" Freeman and Joe Cone.

Partner: None, yet.

Brief History: Tyler was taken into the Organisation base in London, by an agent, with his twin siblings, Kim and John. Their parents were assumed dead, and Zach, while visiting the base, found Tyler, crying. He asked what was wrong, and Tyler said his parents were dead. Zach simply smiled, and offered to save them, coolly. Tyler looked shocked, as Zach recreated their souls, and made their bodies. Tyler and Zach became fast friends, after Tyler's parents got offered jobs at the NY base, and they moved.

Extra Information: His best friend is Zach Gray. They met at the age of 11 months. Zach enjoys aging him up.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:11

Name: Harry "Stiffy" Bones

Date of Birth: 17th August

Ability:

• Tattoo - Every tattoo gives him an ability, and he may hold three of them at a time, but he pocesses many of them, making switching easy.

Spoiler:

Appearance:

Spoiler:

In Game Location: Houston, Texas

Home town: Houston, Texas

Family: Deceased

Partner: Searching for one.

Personality: Funny, intelligent, charming, easy to trust. Powerful, and sweet, when he wants to be. Good at manipulating people.

Miscellaneous Information: Zach took him to the Organisation. It is later revealed that after a fight with his DNA manipulating father, he will never age.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 21:18