Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Apocalypse; heading the wrong way?

Rokstarr
    Rokstarr
    The Real Adam Young
    The Real Adam Young

Apocalypse; heading the wrong way? Empty Apocalypse; heading the wrong way?

Post by Rokstarr Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 21:59

After seeing Mr_Isaac's post, it made me wonder about things. I haven't had a chapter out in a while, and when I do then I usually get around 3 responses, which I'm not complaining about. But even if I put around an hour a day in to the chapter, it would still take a few days to do it. And with homework up to the tip of my head, GCSE studying and so on its getting harder and harder to spare that hour a day, and when the chapter is posted not attracting any new readers.

It's only going to get slower to get chapters out, because after V1 is finished then I'll have to plan the V2 chapters, SL's and so on whilst juggling schoolwork. If a chapter isn't posted for a while then unless I say so it will be out sometime, but, to be honest I've lost the urge to write any further. I will finish this volume and I will bring out a second one. V2 will be shorter than V1 because the plot simply isn't big enough. Whether or not I do a V3 will be decided once I've finished both V1 & V2, and also if I attract one or two new readers. It's very pleasing to see the people who've followed from the start (Mr_Isaac, Pippy and of course, Lowri) keep commenting and I get a buzz to see their response. I know that it would be a pain to sit there and read through 17 Chapters of a story you don't know, but it would be much appreciated, even if your behind on them.

Basically, I'm planning an end to the series. I'm not going to leave any loopholes, every SL will be finished and wrapped up and no questions to ask. If it keeps taking this long to post chapters then it will most likely end at V3. I've got plenty of other story ideas in mind which I may or may not publish.

Just thought that I should post it to let you all know for people who've been wondering when these annoying chapters will come to and end Razz
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Apocalypse; heading the wrong way? Empty Re: Apocalypse; heading the wrong way?

Post by Mr_Isaac Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 23:55

You're a saint for dedicating yourself to 3 volumes man. Your story is awesome and your writing just continues to improve, it's a real shame that it doesn't get more hits. More people on this forum should endeavour to at least give FF a try- I don't think people realise how good they are: this could be due to the fact that there were some totally shitty ones on the beeb, that never got anywhere. But people should give the first few chapters a read just to see if it's any good. This site easily has enough members for us to really get the FF community going, and the more ppl who read, the more who write! Then again, we can't force them, can we?
    Rokstarr
    Rokstarr
    The Real Adam Young
    The Real Adam Young

Post by Rokstarr Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 15:38

Thanks Smile I've been called a lot of things, but never a saint Very Happy

I think your right, the BBC forum was overloaded with FF's that never went anywhere and it put people off, or they just don't want to read about Heroes I guess. And if more people read then there would be a lot of great stories out there, but its their choice if they do or dont.

All your comments are making me blush, thanks so much Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024 - 8:08