Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
Mrs P Sylar
Killuminati
anonymousidentity20k
7 posters

The Event

anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

The Event Empty The Event

Post by anonymousidentity20k Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 20:30

Will anyone else be watching this starts tommorow with a double ep on channel 4 at nine. It seems quite interesting some sort of government thing has been set up and is starting to be uncovered by the sound of it plus the guy who plays Danko, Zeylvick or whatever is in it.
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

The Event Empty Re: The Event

Post by Killuminati Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 21:39

I'm looking forward to seeing it, the adverts for it have caught my interest big time. Plus my cousin told me it's really good, he's been watching it online lol
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 11:15

I saw the adverts, and I was just like.. Meh Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 11:16

I saw the ads and couldn't decide if I was interested or not Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 11:26

Nod I might watch the first one, and see..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 11:28

I think I'll see if anyone else in the family'll watch it
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 21:19

TV3's been playing the ad for it constantly Rolling Eyes

I love TV3 Very Happy . It has the EUROPEAN PREMIER of GLEE Surprised
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 16:31

So anyway I watched the first two eps and wow it is awesome very intriguing. They have all the right elements surprise, mystery, secrets kind of had a similar build up to Heroes. So anyway a bit about it, A normal average guy named Sean Walker goes on a cruise with his girlfriend where he intends to propose but before he can propose a man calls for help as his girlfriend has fallen off the edge of a cliff and appears to be drowning. Sean rescues the woman, vicki much to his girlfriend laila's protests. The two couples hang out while on holiday and Vicki asks Sean and Laila to go Scuba diving as her boyfriend Greg has broken his arm on some jungle thing he went on. Laila becomes hungover and can't go so Sean and Vicki go. Greg goes to Laila to comfort her while Sean and Vicki are scuba diving but it seems Greg has an apparent attraction to her so she attempts to leave. Upon opening the door and telling Greg to go a guy stands there who looks like a security officer he tells Greg to go but Greg says the situation is fine and refuses to go resulting in the man stabbing Greg and slicing his stomach and chest open killing him. Laila is then kidnapped by the security officer with another. Sean and Vicki return with Sean finding the cruiseliner has no record of Sean or his girlfriend being there. Sean after escaping from the second security officer who helped in Laila's abduction gets on a plane that Laila's father has been ordered to crash by his daughters kidnappers. The plane's target being the Presidents house in Florida almost succeeds but disappears before crashing and lands in the Arizona Desert. Michael, Laila's father tells Sean who has his daughter or rather what he knows about his daughters whereabouts and tells Sean he can still save her and tells him to run as helicopters appear, which the passengers and flight attendants believe to be help yet Michael knows are there to kill the survivors. Sean escapes and is taken to hospital where after a few events is captured by the FBI in connection to Greg's death as the main suspect.
    Meanwhile the President of the United States is trying to unveil a secret government order to detain certain people in a plane crash 66 years ago. He speaks with the peoples leader who seems to hint that her and her people have a hidden agenda but does not want to attack the humans as it is revealed that there DNA is 1% different to humans, which the President is skeptical about them being not terrestrial or Aliens but it is revealed humans DNA is only 2% different to a Chimpanzee's. The women tells the President her people made the plane disappear to save him but the President says he thinks they saved her instead. Agent Lee is told by Sterling (Danko) to hunt down the other people involved with these Aliens as they know that not all had been detained and they could have infiltrated the CIA. Agent Lee is then revealed to secretly be one of them, which is ironic due to the fact he is considered a top agent and is tasked with hunting down his own people.
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sun 24 Oct 2010 - 12:36

I'm glad you enyoyed it as much as I do TJ Smile If you can't wait till next Friday then watch the next 4 on the internet. Thats where I watch them. It only gets better Very Happy I think it's my new obsession
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sun 24 Oct 2010 - 22:18

I know exactly what you mean I haven't been this excited over a TV series since Heroes I may watch them online although I'm thinking of waiting to see what happens over the English airtime.
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Wed 27 Oct 2010 - 21:46

I thought the first 2 eps were smashing! Reminds me of a mix between Lost & Heroes with a little Flashforward thrown in there too Smile Seeing all those bodies lying about at the end was pure beast!
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Wed 1 Dec 2010 - 1:21

I can't decide whether I like this show or not. While some of the plotlines are good, some just fall flat. Like Sean and Leila's story is just rubbish now, but every time I think I should just stop watching they do something which makes me want to watch the next one. Like the cliffhanger to the last episode with the weirdlooking girls, they've got me for one more at least. And I do like Zeljko Ivanek's character, he's always good value really.

Verdict: stick it out and see if they improve and are actually heading somewhere with it all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 11:30