Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
A Returning Charlotte
Flying Man!
6 posters

World 3 : Renegade PROFILES

Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

World 3 : Renegade PROFILES Empty World 3 : Renegade PROFILES

Post by Flying Man! Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 19:52

Post you profiles for characters in "Renegade" here.
    Name:
    Date of Birth:
    Nationality:
    Orientation:
    Ability:
    Manifestation Age:
    Manifestation Story:
    Appearance:
    Height:
    In Game Location:
    Home town:
    Job:
    Family:
    Partner:
    Children:
    Skills:
    Interests:
    Weaknesses:
    Strengths:
    Personality:
    Brief history:
    Confirmed victims:
    Miscellaneous Information:
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

World 3 : Renegade PROFILES Empty Re: World 3 : Renegade PROFILES

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 16 Sep 2009 - 22:57

Code if you want it:
    Code:
    [b][i]Name:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Gender:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Date of Birth:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Nationality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Orientation:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Abilities:[/b][/i]
    [list][*]1st ability here - description if necessary
    [*]2nd ability here - description if necessary
    [*]3rd ability here - description if necessary
    [*]4th ability here - description if necessary[/list]
    [b][i]Manifestation Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Story:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Appearance:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Height:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]In Game Location:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Home town:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Job:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Family:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Partner:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Children:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Skills:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Interests:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Weaknesses:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Strengths: [/b][/i]
    [b][i]Personality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Brief history:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Confirmed victims:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Miscellaneous Information:[/b][/i]

Last edited by 2009_rocks (aka IC) on Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 15:41; edited 1 time in total
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 21:20

This character may be used again once a reason for their disappearance has been decided. Due to changing timelines, this character may be re-introduced completely. For example, if the future where this version of her occupied was unwritten by changes in the past, a younger version can be used before she was involved in plotlines. Some time-travelling characters may have memories of her alternate self.

Tamsin's Profile

World 3 : Renegade PROFILES 35

Name: Tamsin MacKenzie
    Date of Birth: 15th April
    Nationality: American
    Orientation: Heroine
    Abilities:
    • Occamy - Can manipulate silver and turn things into it. Conscious ability
    • Lung Adaptation - Can adapt lungs to any atmosphere and medium. Passive ability
    • Truth Induction - No one can lie while this ability is in use. Passive at first, then conscious
    • (Enhanced Stamina/Durability - Enhanced stamina and can go for longer without being hurt. Passive ability, all characters have this apparently)
    • Reflexive Precognition - Can see moments minutes or seconds before they happen, allowing her to dodge moves and avoid being crept up on. Reflexive ability

Manifestation Age: Not yet
    Manifestation Story: Not yet
    Appearance: Caucasian, slim & toned body, hair naturally dirty blonde but she dyes it red, styled like this (click here). In fact she looks a lot like that but with silver grey eyes. Normally wears black or dark skinny jeans and her style is leaning towards emo. Has good teeth, good skin, good legs and a flat stomach.
    Height: 5'5", slender frame
    In Game Location: New York
    Home town: Detroit
    Job:Musician and singer
    Family: Parents died in a mugging. No siblings
    Skills: Good at music, can play many instruments, good singer, flexible due to yoga and aerobics, good at maths, good at being stealthy
    Interests: Money, music
    Weaknesses: Money, her emo side
    Strengths: Intelligence, looks
    Personality: Flirty, devious, smart, life of the party
    Brief history: The first 18 years of her life were normal. She was well loved by her parents and spoilt rotten since they couldn't conceive another child. she was given many opportunities and she took all the ones she liked. She got her own singing coach and music teachers. She always had good grades but she excelled in Music due to her talent and tutoring and also in Maths because she is a savant. Once her parents died in a mugging, she decided to fend for herself in the city instead of travelling hundreds of miles to the nearest relative and start again. She receives money from her parents every year in the form of bonds and she gets a fair wage from her music too she she has a comfortable life. She moves around the USA, singing and performing, trying to get noticed and get contracts.  
    Miscellaneous Information: Her favourite music is alternate, emo and anything with clever meaningful lyrics but she will listen to almost anything. Her favourite food is chow mein. She loves to drink, but she drinks water regularly too to keep herself hydrated and to keep her skin healthy. She is also a non-autistic savant.

Last edited by A Returning Charlotte on Fri 3 Jan 2014 - 0:18; edited 8 times in total
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 24 Jan 2010 - 13:15

Name: Jack Calwin

Date of Birth:
    21/09/62

Nationality:
    British

Orientation:
    H E R O

Abilities:

• Gravity Manipulation. This allows him to do a multiple of things, including flying, making objects lighter or heavier. Manipulating the gravity to his own will. He can also shift his gravatational energy into a shield.
      Spoiler:
    • Rapid Cellular Regeneration. This ability makes him heal instantly from any wound, and live forever.

• Body Adaption. This ability lets his body adapt to any enviroment or climate. It automatically changes when in a new enviroment do he can survive.

• Precognitive Viewing. This allows him to see a whole plan of a building and locate secret passages.

Manifestation Age: 32

Manifestation Story: In the forests of Bosnia, Mr. Calwin was hiking and from a near death experience by nearly falling from a cliff he floated in mid air. This caused his ability to activate and with the use of his ability he produced Anti-gravity.

Appearance: Tall, blonde haired mail, with oceanic blue eyes. He is very strong and muscular, with broad shoulders.
    Spoiler:
    Height: 6"2

Home town: All over, been in many Foster Homes.

Job: Runs, and is in charge of the London Base

Family: None

Partner:Tracy Strauss

World 3 : Renegade PROFILES F20c828

Children: None

Skills: He is very good at running and swimming, likes to play many sports. And enjoys hiking and exploring the world and its nature.

Interests: Hiking.

Weaknesses:
    Emotional problems, for be abondened as a child.

Strengths: He is most strong when he is with his friends.

Personality: Loving and caring, he is soft and gentle, and likes to have a good laugh.

Brief history: Was abondened as a child, and ever since he was old enough, he travelled the world, and went hiking and camping a lot.

Confirmed victims: None

Miscellaneous Information: Likes to fly

For more information: http://chataboutheroesrp.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_Calwin_W3
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 23:20

Name: Elan Vaughan-Reist-Greene-Maxxted

Nationality: English, now lives in America

Orientation: Dark heroine, but occasionally tempted to misuse her original ability.

Abilities: Vulnerability Linked Power Absorption - she reflexively absorbs abilities through contact, if they're unwanted or the owner is dying or will die within an hour. She's taken:
    • Telepathy - she can hear thoughts, communicate with her mind and push thoughts into the minds of others.
    • Enhanced Speed - she can run at just under the speed of light.
    • Electrokinesis - she can produce and control electricity
    • Telekinesis - she can move anything with her mind

Manifestation Age: 18

Manifestation Story: She accidentally took telepathy from a stranger in the street, then began to hear voices which she eventually identified as people's thoughts. She learned what her core ability is when she was captured by Primatech.

Appearance: She's average height and build, but has striking and vivid dark green eyes. Her hair is naturally dark but coloured a bright red.
    Spoiler:

In Game Location: Washington DC

Home town: Washington DC. Formerly Courtney Park, Bath, England

Job: Works as a waitress in Basil's Pizzeria. Resistance leader in the explosion timeline.

Birth Family:
    • Mother - Anna Vaughan
    • Father - Christopher Reist
    • Brother - Daniel Vaughan-Reist-Greene

Partner: Danny Maxxted.

Children: Daughter - Rhiannon Susan Maxxted.

Skills: She is very confident, has good people skills and can deal with people effectively. She's fast and fit, and a good fighter.

Interests: Her "cut and paste" family, the Resistance and fighting back, saving as many EHs as she can. Discovering a new purpose in this timeline, and possibly dealing with the Company.

Weaknesses: Her core ability is one of the weakest possible multi abilities, and she hates it. It is very tempting to abuse. She's also very likely to be overrun with her emotions, has faulty logic and doesn't always think things through.

Strengths: She's very driven and confident, and she works well with people. She's a good fighter and has taken good offensive abilities. She's stubborn and will never give up or admit defeat. She's physically fit, strong and fast.

Personality: She's very passionate and stubborn, and was originally cheerful and social but has been darkened by the explosion timeline. She's very dedicated. She cares very deeply about protecting her people, and detests those who persecute them.

Brief history: She and Dann were taken into care when she was 6, and adopted by the Greenes. She manifested when she was 18, and went to America for a short while, while trying to cope. Here, she met several other EHs, learned of the forthcoming explosion, and tried to help prevent it.

Explosion timeline history: She survived the explosion by reflexively running out of its way, and was healed of the radiation by Danny Maxxted. Almost immediately, she decided she wanted to fight back. This intensified when she learned the government had killed her brother. She raided many prisons, killed the President and destroyed part of the White House. She met her biological parents once more and joined the Resistance, rising through the ranks there to eventually become leader. She was the only survivor of the raid on the HQ.

Confirmed victims: Those she took her secondary abilities from, several agents and government workers, the previous President and his aides and several significant politicians.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 17:27; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 23:23

Name: Rhiannon Susan Maxxted

Orientation: Neutral

Abilities:
    • Pyrokinesis - she can create and manipulate fire
    • Full healing - she can heal any form or injury in others, mental or emotional or ability ones as well.
    • Precognitive speech - she can enter a trance where she speaks of the future in a prophetic manner
    • Emotion linked ability replication - she can borrow any ability from anyone she has an emotional connection with

Manifestation Age: A few days old

Manifestation Story: She created a small flame and burned Danny's finger. She healed Anna's ability. She entered a trance and predicted Samuel Sullivan's attack on Central Park. She borrowed telekinesis from her mother.

Appearance: She's very cute, and about the average size for her age. She has dark hair, vivid dark green eyes, and facial features similar to her father's.
    Spoiler:

Home town: New York

Job: She's a baby

Birth Family:
    • Mother - Elan Vaughan-Reist-Greene-Maxxted
    • Father - Danny Maxxted
    • Uncle - Dann Vaughan-Reist-Greene
    • Aunt - Pippy Maxxted
    • Grandmothers - Anna Vaughan, Susan Maxxted
    • Grandfathers - Christopher Reist, Something Maxxted

Partner: None

Skills: She gets on well with most people, and she tends to learn to use a new borrowed ability quickly. She's adaptive.

Interests: She likes meeting new people and testing out new abilities. She also likes healing people.

Weaknesses: She's very young, innocent and naive. She's a little frightened of predicting the future. She can be too caring, and would be hurt if others were hurt.

Strengths: She has a powerful and protective family, and her personality makes it hard for people to dislike her. She gets on well with most people, and can adapt. She can have a range of abilities, through her fourth ability.

Personality: She's a sweet and social child with a sunny disposition. She likes meeting new people and testing out new abilities. She's caring and very easy to love.

Brief history: She was sent into the past to save her when time changed.

Explosion timeline history: She was born in this timeline, manifested all her abilities, and was kept secret. She was sent back in time with her uncle once her parents realised that altering time could delete her from existence.

Miscellaneous Information: Her name is abbreviated to "Rhi" and her middle name is after her paternal grandmother. Like the rest of her family, she was never registered as an EH.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 17:28; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 23:27

Name: Daniel "Dann" Vaughan-Reist-Greene

Nationality: English

Orientation: Hero

Abilities: Empathic mimicry - he reflexively absorbs abilities in proximity. He's absorbed:
    • Telekinesis
    • Vulnerability linked power absorption
    • Telepathy
    • Enhanced speed
    • Electrokinesis
    • Healing touch
    • Technopathy
    • Precognitive dreaming
    • Precognitive painting
    • Precognitive speech
    • Full healing
    • Pyrokinesis
    • Emotion-linked ability replication
    • Conscious ability duplication
    • Ability absorption
    • Flight
    • Precognitive writing
    • Precognitive visions
    • Time and space manipulation
    • Ability sensing
    • Autometabokinesis
    • Panmnesia
    • Persuasion
    • Energy absorption
    • Premonition touch
    • Life/death touch
    • Trailing
    • Phasing
    • Visual danger precognition
    • Augmentation
    • Emotion detection and manipulation
    • Precognitive immunity

Manifestation Age: 12

Manifestation Story: He mimicked telekinesis from his best friend Matthew, and found himself also able to move objects when Matthew showed him.

Appearance: He's average height and build, but has striking and vivid dark green eyes. He has short, light brown hair.
    Spoiler:

In Game Location: Courtney Park

Home town: Courtney Park, Bath, England

Job: A school student

Birth Family:
    • Mother - Anna Vaughan
    • Father - Christopher Reist
    • Sister - Elan Vaughan-Reist-Greene-Maxxted
    • Niece - Rhi Maxxted
    • Brother in law - Danny Maxxted

Skills: He's skilled at understanding people, empathising with them and getting on with people. He usually knows what to say to help someone in most circumstances.

Interests: He's very interested in people, and easily makes friends. He observes people whenever he can, and spends a lot of time outside.

Weaknesses: He can be too caring, and too easily hurt by hurting others. Threatening his family and friends would work against him every time. Elan limits the number of abilities she lets him be exposed to, for fear of him losing control, and to some extent also tries to keep him innocent of the world. With so many abilities, he often has less control and skill with each individual one than if he only had 4.

Strengths: He has several abilities, and he would mimic any ability near, neutralising a possible advantage which an enemy might otherwise have. He's caring and empathic, and can understand people well and get on with them easily.

Personality: Caring, empathic, a people person.

Brief history: He and Elan were taken into care when he was 2, and adopted by the Greenes. He manifested when he was 12, and absorbed telekinesis from his best friend Matthew. When Primatech discovered Elan, they also raided the family and tried to capture Dann, but he and Elan succeeded in fighting them off.

Explosion timeline history: He was captured by the government, and originally killed, but was saved by altering time. His survival was kept a secret to almost all.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 23:34

Name: Anna Vaughan

Orientation: Slightly heroic

Previous Ability: Conscious mimicry.

Current Ability: Conscious ability duplication - she copies abilities consciously through touch. She's duplicated:
    • Pyrokinesis
    • Ability augmentation
    • Enhanced speed
    • Telekinesis
    • Healing touch

Manifestation Age: From birth for her original ability, 39/42 for her current one.

Manifestation Story: It is unknown how she manifested her original ability, but for her current one, she mimicked pyrokinesis from Rhi.

Appearance: She has light brown hair cut to frame her face, and vivid dark green eyes.
    Spoiler:

Home town: Unknown

Job: Unknown

Birth Family:
    • Daughter - Elan Vaughan-Reist-Greene-Maxxted
    • Son - Daniel Vaughan-Reist-Greene
    • Granddaughter - Rhi Maxxted
    • Son in law - Danny Maxxted

Partner: None. Formerly, Christopher Reist

Children: Elan and Daniel

Skills: She's a survivor and can cope with hard times, even though she doesn't believe she can.

Interests: Helping other EHs, making up for her past mistakes and using her second change. Becoming stronger.

Weaknesses: She takes hurts and betrayals too deeply, and can be destroyed by them. She feels very guilty and helpless for being less able now she has a weaker ability.

Strengths: She's very driven, committed and dedicated. She's a survivor even though she doesn't realise or believe it. She feels she's been given a second chance by the timeline being altered, and fully intends to use it.

Personality: She has a naturally strong personality but it's in some ways broken. She's committed and dedicated, and she feels guilty for having let her children down, and for being less able to help her people now. She's a survivor even though she doesn't think she is. She generally distrusts herself and lacks self-belief.

Brief history: She manifested from birth, and met Reist aged 20. They were together for 2 years before she fell pregnant with Elan and he left. She met him again 5 years later, and they were together again for a few months. He left again when she became pregnant with Daniel, and took her abilities also. She suffered a breakdown which led to her children being taken into care. Her history after this is unknown.

Explosion timeline history: Dann began dreaming repeatedly of a woman he didn't recognise, which led Elan to investigate. She recognised Anna, but couldn't prevent her suicide. However, Danny found her body and revived her, and she repaired her relationship with both of her children. Her ability was repaired by Rhi. Approximately 2 years later, she was captured, but was helped to escape by Reist for unknown reasons. She died along with Reist, sacrificing themselves to enable Elan to escape the raid on the HQ, which had turned into a trap.

Confirmed victims: Unknown

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 23:38

Name: Christopher Reist

Orientation: Confusing villain

Abilities: Ability absorption - he can steal the abilities of others. Now none

Manifestation Age: Unknown, but before 23

Manifestation Story: Unknown

Appearance: He's tall and powerfully built, with dark hair and hazel eyes. He often has a cold and threatening demeanor.
    Spoiler:

Home town: Somewhere in England

Job: Primatech employee

Birth Family:
    • Daughter - Elan Vaughan-Reist-Greene-Maxxted
    • Son - Dann Vaughan-Reist-Greene
    • Granddaughter - Rhi Maxxted
    • Son in law - Danny Maxxted

Partner: None. Formerly Anna Vaughan

Children: Elan and Dann

Skills: He's skilled at controlling and manipulating, as well as perceiving and interpreting the future. He speaks several languages, and he can fight well due to training as an agent. He knows the strengths and weaknesses of a lot of abilities

Interests: Being in control, manipulating others, and the future. Elan and her future.

Weaknesses: He takes precognition too literally, and would do anything if he'd foreseen it. His family can sometimes seem to turn or manipulate him, in particular Elan. He hates it when any opponent stands up to him and fights back.

Strengths: He's very powerful, can manipulate people and can control most situations. He's strongest when people give up to him and don't fight back.

Personality: He's controlling and manipulative, with a strong, powerful, dominant personality. He likes to be in control, and doesn't like it when people stand up to him. He seems to be rather mysterious, too, with unclear motives.

Brief history: He manifested in unknown circumstances, but soon became fascinated with the future and took several precognitive abilities. He was in a relationship with Anna Vaughan for 2 years, then left, and returned to her for a few months 5 years subsequently. He left again, taking all her abilities. Sometime during the next decade he moved to New York, joined Primatech and began working on ensuring the explosion occurred. He stole Dann's abilities, and for this Elan killed him. However, he was saved by Anna.

Explosion timeline history: He began working for the government helping capture EHs. He met his daughter and son. He used his position to help the family escape notice, although they didn't know this. He helped Anna escape once. He also died with Anna, helping Elan escape, as he turned sides at the last moment.

Confirmed victims: He took abilities from Anna and several unnamed others. He betrayed and captured many. It is unknown if he's killed.

Miscellaneous Information: He's believed to be dead

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 13:02; edited 2 times in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 23:50

Name: James Herriford

Abilities:
    • Time/space manipulation - he can teleport, travel through time, slow or stop time and reverse it.
    • Ability Sensing - he can sense and identify abilities
    • Autometabokinesis - he can manipulate his own metabolism, removing drugs or poisons and increasing his energy levels. He can also slow his metabolism enough to mimic a dead state.
    • Panmnesia - he can't lose his memory, either naturally or by having it removed in any way, and he remembers other significant timelines. He can also prevent others from forgetting certain things.

Manifestation Age: 36

Manifestation Story: He teleported out of the path of the explosion. He began seeing abilities as veils around people. He manipulated inhibitory drugs out of his body when captured. He found he could still remember the previous timeline.

Appearance: He is tall and well-built, with dark brown eyes and medium-length dark hair.
    Spoiler:

Home town: Boston

Job: A businessman

Family:
    • Unnamed deceased parents
    • Only child
    • Ex wife - Jo Allson
    • Son - Adam Herriford
    • Son - Craig Herriford

Partner: Eve Kings. Formerly Jo Allson.

Children: Sons - Adam and Craig

Skills: He's a skilled businessman who can work well with others. He has some skill in fighting retained from the previous timeline. He's also a skilled leader.

Interests: He spends a lot of time on his business and is very committed to his work. He is also interested in exploring his new abilities and what they mean, and meeting more like him.

Weaknesses: He has less control over the last 3 abilities, since he hasn't had them for long. He can't forget anything, and therefore can be haunted with bad memories. He becomes very attached, and can therefore sometimes be threatened through those he loves. He can't always freeze time when injured.

Strengths: He has good control over space and time and almost uses it reflexively. He's skilled with people and is a good leader. He has a dominant personality, he's stubborn and dedicated, and he's unlikely to give up. He can keep calm well.

Personality: James has a powerful personality, and he is a little dominant. He's stubborn, and a good leader. He becomes very committed and attached.

Brief history: He's a successful business man who's in New York city for a conference. He's divorced and has 2 sons from that relationship.

Explosion timeline history: He manifested while teleporting out of the explosion. Learning of the Resistance, he decided to join and form his own cell. He recruited all the other members of that cell. He was captured at least twice. He left the cell to help "Keira" investigate and stop the Carnival. He rejoined the cell to help them raid the HQ, but was killed on this raid.

Confirmed victims: Government employees in raids in the explosion timeline.

Miscellaneous Information: He used the alias of "James Martin" throughout the Renegade thread, to protect his sons.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 13:03; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 23:57

Name: Eve Rosmaria Kings

Nationality: American, mixed race

Abilities:
    • Persuasion - she can control others with verbal requests and commands
    • Energy absorption - she reflexively absorbs the energy out of anything which threatens her, e.g. an attack with an ability, a fire or explosion, a blade or bullet.
    • Premonition touch - she experiences visions sometimes when she touches something or someone.
    • Weapon skill - she knows instinctively how to use any weapon once she touches it, and can make weapons from any materials

Manifestation Age: 28

Manifestation Story: When captured, she persuaded a guard to release her. She absorbed the energy from an explosion. She saw a vision of a forthcoming mission when she touched Lily's hand.

Appearance: She's tall, lithe and willowy, with tanned skin, grey eyes and long dark hair.
    Spoiler:

Job: Has recently become a rogue Primatech agent

Birth Family:
    • Mother - Claudia Kings
    • Father - Luke Kings
    • Brother - Aaron Kings
    • Sisters - Sophia Kings, Lucie Millford
    • Brother in law - Adam Millford
    • Nephews - Harry Millford, Steven Millford, Mark Millford

Partner: James.

Skills: She's skilled at getting her way and getting what she wants. She was skilled at this even before manifesting. She has fighting skills from the other timeline.

Interests: She loves spending money and getting her own way. She's also trying to adapt to her new sense of self.

Weaknesses: She sometimes finds it hard to trust people, and the conflict between her 2 lives is making it hard for her to know what she should do. She's still adapting to her visions and finds them disorientating. Her persuasion won't work if she can't speak, or if it can't be heard. She can still be hurt if there isn't time to absorb the energy from an attack.

Strengths: She can talk her way out of anything if she can speak and be heard, and she's very hard to hurt, due to her energy absorption. She can get her own way, even without her ability. She has a rich and influential family, if she does choose to turn to them.

Personality: She's rich and a little spoilt, but is changing because of her experiences in the other timeline. She tends not to trust.

Brief history: She was born and grew up in New York, as part of a rich family. She was spoilt, never had to work and never really had any problems.

Explosion timeline history: At the time of the explosion, she was fortunately in the other part of the city, unexpected. She was captured as the result of recognising her from the Human Genome Project, but she manifested persuasion and escaped with James. She joined the Resistance. During her time in it, she narrowly survive an explosion which was part of a trap. She left the cell to investigate the Carnival. With James, she rejoined the cell for a raid on the HQ, and was killed shortly before he was.

Confirmed victims: Government agents in the explosion timeline

Miscellaneous Information: She used the name "Keira" during the Renegade arc, and claimed that Eve had died when captured.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 13:04; edited 2 times in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 23:59

Name: Mark Hawkins

Nationality: African-American

Abilities:
    • Phasing - he can pass through solid objects
    • Visual danger precognition - he can see round corners and through objects to visualise traps, dangers and exits, and he has enhanced vision when there's danger.
    • Metallokinesis - he can manipulate metals in all forms
    • Storm generation - he can produce different storms

Manifestation Age: 24

Manifestation Story:He found himself trapped while on a job and phased free, but claimed to his colleagues that he'd just managed to slip free. He suddenly saw ambushes and escape routes when on a mission.

Appearance: He's tall and medium-built, with dark eyes and dark, close cropped hair.
    Spoiler:

In Game Location: Los Angeles

Home town: Los Angeles

Job: He has a temporary job in construction

Birth Family:
    • Mother - Keri Hawkins
    • Father - Anthony Hawkins
    • Sister - Leigh Hawkins
    • Unnamed uncle
    • Aunt - Paulette Hawkins
    • First cousin - DL Hawkins
    • Second cousin - Micah Sanders

Partner: Lola Sanchez

Children:
    • Daughter - Magdalena Sanchez-Hawkins
    • Son - Stephan Sanchez-Hawkins

Skills: He can look after himself well, and could fight hand-to-hand even before joining the Resistance. He's a bit of a survivor.

Interests: He likes to go out and he follows basketball. He used to want to play professionally.

Weaknesses: He doesn't easily let people in, apart from his family. He can sometimes be too willing to fight. He tends not to ask for or accept much help, too proud.

Strengths: He can see most dangers coming, and can escape easily. He's a fighter, and a survivor and he can look after himself. He's both physically and mentally strong.

Personality: A fighter and a survivor, a realist. A bit of a tough guy, who builds up walls to keep most people out. He's very private.

Brief history: He grew up in LA, worked there and manifested his first ability there. He was killed when Lola's ability negativity caused him to lose control of his metallokinesis, but he was afterwards revived by her. His abilities were accidentally taken by Elan, but she later learned how to return them.

Explosion timeline history: He moved to New York after the explosion, thinking he could hide there. He met James and joined the Resistance, taking part in several raids. He manifested his second ability on one, and it was because of him that the cell escaped the raid on Yellowgate. On the raid on the HQ, he left the others to go recover Lola's body, and was captured and shot dead.

Miscellaneous Information: He was very close with Lola and often hid with her.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 13:05; edited 4 times in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 6 Nov 2010 - 0:03

Name: Lola Sanchez

Nationality: Latino-American

Abilities:
    • Life/death touch - she can control the flow of life with near contact, healing or harming any living thing.
    • Trailing - she can sense a person's past locations and use this to infer where they are currently.
    • Ability negativity - she can have a variety of different negative effects on other abilities, including negating, deleting, causing loss of control and switching.
    • Mending - she can also cause objects to mend

Manifestation Age: 24/23

Manifestation Story: She found herself able to heal away the damage from a gunshot wound to her arm when agents attacked her family. She focused on Damien Mendez and found locations flashing into her mind. She began accidentally negating her own abilities. She mended a clock.

Appearance: She has a full figure, olive skin, dark eyes and glossy long black hair.
    Spoiler:

Home town: Los Angeles. Formerly Miami. Formerly NY.

Job: She works in a nursery and also as a child-minder

Birth Family:
    • Mother - Anna Sanchez
    • Father - Raphael Sanchez
    • Sister - Gabrielle Sanchez
    • Twin sister - Maria Sanchez

Partner: Mark Hawkins

Children:
    • Daughter - Magdalena Sanchez-Hawkins
    • Son - Stephan Sanchez-Hawkins

Skills: She gets on well with most people, she can keep calm and she has fighting skills from the other timeline. She can use her life/death touch well on others.

Interests: She likes spending time with a variety of people, and she's good with children and young people. She cares very deeply about her family and friends, but she also loves travelling and this is why she left New York.

Weaknesses: Her ability to heal herself fluctuates. She's pacifistic usually, and hates to fight. She can be over emotional, and can easily be hurt by hurting those she loves.

Strengths: She can get along well with most people, and persuade most to see her side. She can usually keep her calm, and she thinks things through.

Personality: She's kind, caring and pacifistic, and she hates seeing people in pain. She's usually thinks things through, but she's also emotional and can be overcome by her feelings.

Brief history: She grew up in New York and moved to Miami when she was 19, living there with her partner at the time. Shortly after manifesting Ability Negativity, she accidentally killed Mark, but she later revived him, using that aspect of Life/Death Touch for the first time.

Explosion timeline history: She manifested when agents raided her family home and killed most of her family. She healed herself and killed the agents, but was unable to save her relatives. James found her healing a blackbird in a local park, and recruited her into the cell. She temporarily left the cell to follow Damien Mendez and heal his victims, but she eventually returned. She was killed on a raid on the Homeland Security HQ.

Miscellaneous Information: She was very close with Mark and often hid with him.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 13:06; edited 6 times in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 6 Nov 2010 - 0:15

Name: Lily Stevens

Abilities:
    • Augmentation - she can produce a red energy which augments other abilities.
    • Emotion detection and manipulation - she can see emotions as colours around people's heads, and alter them by changing the colours.
    • Precognitive immunity - nothing of her future can be foreseen
    • Limited narration - she can change small aspects of reality via writing

Manifestation Age: 14

Manifestation Story: She augmented her father when he was fighting agents. On a raid, she could suddenly see emotions as colours around people's heads. Her future was suddenly undetectable. She found she could make passageways appear when escaping from Hartsdale.

Appearance: She's petite and slightly short for her age. She has curly chestnut brown hair and hazel-green eyes.
    Spoiler:

Job: School student

Birth Family:
    • Mother - Rebecca Stevens
    • Father - David Stevens

Partner: Dann Vaughan-Reist-Greene

Skills: She gets on well with most people, and she has fighting skills from the other timeline. She's adaptive and she can cope.

Interests: She loves spending time with her friends and being outdoors and free. She wants people to treat her like an adult.

Weaknesses: She's young and a little naive and innocent, still, despite her experiences. Since her future can't be predicted, she's harder to protect. She can't augment herself.

Strengths: She's mature for her age, adaptive, and can cope with a lot more than most would think. She generally gets underestimated, and she's unpredictable. She's a good ally and can also use her augmentation offensively, and she can understand others.

Personality: She's generally happy and optimistic, sweet, friendly and a little quirky. She's mature for her age and hates being treated otherwise.

Brief history: She lived in Washington until her mother's death when she was 5, then she and her father moved back to New York, where he'd grown up. She was abducted by Primatech, but rescued by Dann, and manifested Limited Narration as they escaped.

Explosion timeline history: She manifested when agents tried to capture her father, and augmented his reality manipulation so that they both escaped. He joined the Resistance shortly afterwards, and she joined after his death. She took part in many raids, and she nearly escaped the HQ when it was raided, but she was shot dead as she fled.

Miscellaneous Information: She's best friends with Dann

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 13:34; edited 2 times in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:11

Name: Teagan Breanna Niall

Nationality: Originally Irish

Abilities:
    • Absorption - she can absorb various things, including histories and memories, and energy.
    • Animalistic mimicry - she can mimic various traits and characteristics from different animals.
    • Emotion stabilisation - her emotions are stabilised, meaning they can't be manipulated and she cannot be overcome by them.
    • Truth manipulation - she can sense lies, force others to admit the truth and force others to believe things

Manifestation Age: 21

Manifestation Story: She manifested all 4 abilities shortly after her stepfather's death in a hit and run accident. The exact circumstances of each manifestation are currently unrevealed.

Appearance: She's slim and a little tall, with black hair and dark brown eyes.

Home town: Formerly Dublin, but now lives in New York

Job: Currently unemployed, she worked as a chef part-time but left to find her family. She also paints, does crafts and sings.

Family:
    • Mother - Megan Niall
    • Biological father - Samson Gray
    • Half-brother - Gabriel Gray

Partner: Peter

Skills: She's artistic, a good singer and a cook. She's generally good at doing things with her hands. She can learn new skills swiftly.

Interests: Finding her paternal family and forging a new life for herself here. She's very creative, and loves to draw, paint, create things and sing. She finds cooking relaxing.

Weaknesses: Her Absorption will always activate when she's injured, regardless of who she victimises. She can sometimes seem too cold and emotionless, and that ability can also lead her into being reckless. She's currently trying to escape her old life, blaming herself for her mother's death.

Strengths: She has powerful abilities, she's intelligent and good with her hands. She can learn quickly, and can adapt.

Personality: She's intelligent and adaptive, a little quiet but still confident. She's very curious and has a habit of sticking her nose into things. She tends to be very logical and can sometimes appear cold.

Brief history: Megan left Samson when she discovered her pregnancy, knowing the man could be dangerous to the child. She returned to Dublin, met her childhood sweetheart there and married soon after. They raised Teagan together, until he died when she was 21. She manifested shortly afterwards. She was almost killed in a car crash a few months ago, only surviving because Megan let the girl absorb her energy and life. Before this, Megan admitted to her the identity of her true father. Teagan travelled to America searching for her surviving family, but instead found Peter there, and helped him to regain his memories. She found her brother through a precog painting Peter'd made, and saved his life, but he wouldn't believe he was her brother.

Confirmed victims: Her mother

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 13:38; edited 3 times in total
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 12:16

Main Characters
    Jack Calwin
    http://chataboutheroesrp.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_Calwin_W3

Recurring Characters
    Tracy Strauss
    http://chataboutheroesrp.wikia.com/wiki/Tracy_Strauss_W3

Elle Calwin
    http://chataboutheroesrp.wikia.com/wiki/Elle_Calwin
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 16 May 2011 - 11:51

Name: Magdalena Grace Sanchez-Hawkins

Nationality: American. Half Latino and half African-American.

Orientation: Neutral, given her age.

Abilities:
    • DNA Manipulation - she can manipulate her own DNA and that of others.
    • Technoforming - she can transform into any machine or technology
    • Self-summoning - others can summon her by speaking her name, forcing her to teleport to them
    • Twin empathy - she has an empathic link with Stephan meaning she can always sense his emotions

Manifestation Age: From birth.

Manifestation Story: Her twin empathy existed from birth, and she was noted to seem to react to his emotions. Within 24 hours, she'd began teleporting to any who'd speak her name.

Appearance: She has dark brown eyes, and her hair will be black and highly curly. She is a pretty child who smiles often.

Job: None

Family:
    • Mother - Lola Sanchez
    • Father - Mark Hawkins
    • Brother - Stephan Sanchez-Hawkins

Skills: She's skilled at sleeping, and playing, and will be a quick learner. She will in future be skilled at using her conscious abilities, and will be able to read other people well.

Interests: At her current age, her main interests are sleeping and playing. She also likes having everyone around her happy, especially her twin.

Weaknesses: She's currently very young and vulnerable, and she will always be able to be hurt through her brother. She feels everything he feels, and could potentially die if he died. She will also struggle to learn not to teleport when summoned, and may never learn to do so.

Strengths: She has potentially powerful abilities, once she learns to use them. She has her family to look after her. She will be naturally positive and will tend to look on the bright side.

Personality: She's positive, optimistic and almost always happy. She will be very close with her brother. She's a little empathic, and will be able to guess the emotions of others easily.

Brief history: She was born.

Miscellaneous Information: She's the eldest of the twins. She will be called Magda, for short.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 13:40; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 16 May 2011 - 13:28

Name: Stephan Lucas Daniel Lawrence Sanchez-Hawkins

Nationality: American. Half Latino and half African-American.

Orientation: Neutral, given his age

Abilities:
    • Vitakinesis - he can manipulate health and the healing process.
    • Digital Mind - his mind functions similarly to a computer, enabling him to store information, gain technological senses and password-protect his thoughts
    • Teleportation Manipulation - he can manipulate other teleporting abilities
    • Twin Telepathy - he can always hear Magda's thoughts, and communicate telepathically with her

Manifestation Age: From birth, from birth, 3 months old.

Manifestation Story: He was always sharing Magda's thoughts. His own thoughts were found to be unreadable. He healed a scrape on his knee.

Appearance: He too will have brown eyes, but his will be lighter than Magda's. His hair will be brown and less curly, and his skin tone will be slightly paler than hers.

Job: None

Family:
    • Mother - Lola Sanchez
    • Father - Mark Hawkins
    • Older sister - Magdalena Sanchez-Hawkins

Skills: He will grow skilled in using his ability of Vitakinesis.

Interests: Playing and experimenting with his abilities.

Weaknesses: He's currently young and vulnerable.

Strengths: He will be less vulnerable to being hurt through Magda than she is, and he will be very skilled in using Vitakinesis.

Personality: He's a lot quieter than his sister, and more prone to hide his thoughts and emotions, making him difficult to read for everyone except her. However, he like her will be optimistic, cheerful and happy, though he'll have a more serious side too.

Brief history: He was born.

Confirmed victims: None.

Miscellaneous Information: He is the youngest of the twins. His 2 additional middle names are in memory of his second cousin, DL Hawkins.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 13:41; edited 1 time in total
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 14:20

Name: Cale Eaton

Orientation: Good/Neutral

Abilities:

Myokinesis - The ability to control and manipulate muscles.

Self-cremation - The ability that the body cremates itself upon death.

Dimensional Storage - The ability to put objects into other dimensions for safe-keeping.

Enhanced Leap - The ability to leap further distances than humanly possible.

Manifestation Age: 23 for most.

Myokinesis - Manifested at 23 years.

Self-cremation - Unknown

Dimensional Storage - Manifested at 23 years.

Enhanced Leap - He manifested a month ago or so.

Manifestation Story:

He manifested his Myokinesis increasing his muscle mass during a fight at a bar, about one of Cale ex-girlfriends.

He manifested his Dimensional Storage also during the fight making some of the objects in the bar dissapearing to a safe-keeping dimension.

He manifested his Enhanced Leap after he had gotten his contract he was so happy that afterwards he jumped a mile through LA.

Appearance:

Cale has blue eyes and short brown hair. His skin is tanned and he has increased his muscle mass a bit. He is also tall.

Spoiler:

Height: 6"0

In Game Location: LA

Home town: Other side of LA

Job: Singer

Family:

Mother - Dasiy Eaton

Father - Charles Eaton

Partner: Carla Huston

Skills: Cale is great at singing and also at dancing. He is also good with some of his abilities.

Interests: He is interrested learning how to play the guitar.

Weaknesses: He is not good when it comes to some relationships. He is getting better but he still has some problems with keeping them together. He is also weak when it comes controlling his "Enhanced Leap" ability.

Strengths: He is good at controlling his other abilities and he has a strong personality.

Personality: Cale is caring but he is also sometimes overconfident. He thinks about him first and if he wants something he gets it. However if he sees a person that needs help he is fast with helping them. He is pretty famous and that has made him pretty busy and stressed. Therefore he can act a little annoyed or irritated during work because of all the new changes. Otherwise he is usually happy and kind to those who are kind to him. Cale is actually pretty intelligent. He have no problems to get to know new people and freinds but when it comes to get to know him closer it can sometimes be hard, depending on the person.

Brief history: Cale was the only child in a loving family. However when Cale was a teenager he noticed that his parents love was fading. Both of the parents started cheating on each other and now they know it and actually they approve it. The experiences have made their love flame up again. Cale got high grades but wasn´t classed as a nerd. He survived school and graduated. A manager noticed his singing talent when he was singing in a public place. Now he is pretty famous and has made a couple of singles. He is together with a girl that he met not to long ago. A couple of months ago.

Miscellaneous Information: Nothing I can think of.

Last edited by Neodraconis on Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 14:54; edited 1 time in total
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 14:49

Name: Carla Huston

Orientation: Good/Neutral

Ability: None. She is not an EH.

Appearance: She has dark brown hair and eyes and has a tanned skin. She is not very tall but she is a little above average.

Spoiler:

Height: 5"7

In Game Location: LA

Home town: LA

Job: Lawyer

Family:

Mother - Wanda Huston

Partner: Cale Eaton

Skills: She is good at persuading and discussing. She is a good cook.

Interests: She likes History and likes learning about stuff. She is also interrested in puzzles, both problems in reality and on paper, like Soduku.

Weaknesses: She is not good handling insults and she can´t handle alcohol.

Strengths: She is a strong speaker and person. She is also good when it comes to stuff like laws because of her profession.

Personality: Carla is very stubborn and let out a hard glow, but she has her problems. She is pretty sensitive but acts like she is not. When it comes to personal confrontations she tries to avoid it. However she is intelligent and is good at making all the conversations end in her favor. She is kind to everyone and get easily hurt. She is a happy person that laughs a lot.

Brief history: Carla was the only child untill his mother gave birth to a little sister to her. However, her little sister died out of a rare cancer that infants can get. Carlas father and mother started fighting all the time after that, this was when Carla was 8 years old. Her father left Carla and her mother a year after the death of their lost baby. Carlas mother had a hard time raising Carla on her own but succeeded. Carla went through college witht op grades in almost everything. She then educated herself to lawyer. After a failed relationship she met Cale and now they are together.

Miscellaneous Information: Nothing I can think of.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 15:14

Name: Ariel James

Date of Birth: 12th January 1990

Orientation: Heroine/Neutral

Abilities:
    • Half-Animal Mimicry
    • Cardiokinesis

Manifestation Age: 21

Manifestation Story: While she was practicing on a cadaver, Ariel accidentally restarted his heart by touch, but when she pulled her heart away, he died again. She manifested Half-Animal Mimicry when she was swimming one morning, and accidentally turned into a mermaid

Appearance: Ariel has shoulder-length brown hair, that she normally wears over one eye. She has strangely pale skin, considering she grew up in Los Angeles, and her eyes are a strange blue-grey colour, similar to her brother’s.

Spoiler:

Height: 5ft 7

In Game Location: Washington DC

Job: Medical Student

Parents:
    • Smith James Snr
    • Eve James

Siblings:
    • Smith James

Skills: Ariel is very dependable, and she’s always there for you. She is hard working, dedicated and intelligent.

Interests: Ariel’s health is very important to her, and she runs every other morning, and goes swimming twice a week.

Weaknesses: She’s very gullible, and will believe anything anyone tells her. She also trusts too easily.

Strengths: She’s an excellent friend, and has a lot of people who care about her

Personality: Ariel is like her brother in the way she is outgoing, and very cheerful in everyday life. She is very trusting, and a little too gullible, which makes it easy for people to take advantage of her. She's not very funny, and she is a very good friend, always wanting to be there for someone, no matter what is going on.

Brief history: Ariel grew up in Los Angeles, and she was very close with her brother, Smith. The pair are still very close, often spending a lot of time on the phone to each other, and when Smith manifested Linking, he Linked with Ariel. Ariel moved to Washington DC to become a doctor, and is currently studying at medical school. She is an old friend of Pippy Maxxted

Miscellaneous Information: She has a pet cat, called Pinocchio.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 18:13

Name: Smith James

Date of Birth: 15th July 1984

Orientation: Hero/Neutral

Abilities:
    • Ink Manipulation
    • Linking
    • Sound Manipulation
    • Trait Manipulation

Manifestation Age: 26

Manifestation Story: He was reading a book, and realised that the words kept changing whenever something he didn’t want to happen happened. He first linked with his sister, subconsciously, and only noticed when he could hear her thoughts. He changed the music he was recording at work and he increased everyone’s sped.

Appearance: Like his younger sister, Ariel, Smith has dark brown hair, and similar blue-grey eyes. His skin is almost always tanned, as he lives in Los Angeles.

Height: 6ft

Job: For a Record Label

Family:
    • Mother – Eve James
    • Father – Smith James Snr
    • Sister – Ariel James

Skills: Smith plays the keyboard, piano and acoustic guitar.

Interests: Smith has always been very interested in music.

Weaknesses: He tends to trust people quite easily.

Strengths: He’s a very nice person, so he doesn’t have many enemies.

Personality: Smith is a very outgoing character, and he has no problem asking for what he wants. He realised at a young age that he didn't care what anyone thought. Smith is a very happy-go-lucky guy, and he is charming, easily making friends with everyone. He's very polite and a confident young man, and can manipulate people to his will easily.

Brief history: Smith grew up in Los Angeles, attended UCLA and now works in the music industry. He recently manifested.

Miscellaneous Information: Can’t think of anything.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 21:10

Name: Haley Jagune

Orientation: Good/Heroine

Abilities:

• Ability Deletion - The ability to permanentely remove abilities.
    • Precognition - The ability to predict the future by a variety of means.
    • Merging - The ability to combine two objects with each other.
    • Wall Crawling - The ability to climb and scale vertical surfaces.

Manifestation Age: 22 for most

Manifestation Story: Haley manifested her Meging when merging a spoon and a fork together.

She manifested Wall Crawling when she saw a rat running across the floor and jumped up towards the wall, staying there.

She manifested Precognition when she dreamt of her meeting a friend the day after and finding that very scene happening the day after.

She manifested Ability Deletion when deleting her mothers abilities that she didn't want.

Appearance:

Haley has tanned skin that she thinks matches her brown eyes. Her hair is dark blonde and her bone structure is pretty soft and round. She usually wears her own designed clothes which can be anything from casual to party clothes.

Spoiler:

In Game Location: NY on visit but lives in LA.

Home town: NY but lvies in LA.

Job: Designer

Family:

Mother - Jane Jagune

Father - Will Jagune

Brother - Zach Jagune

Partner: Oliver Lacrosse

Skills: Haley is good at comforting people and to help them get better if they are depressed or such. She is also good at designing different things, especially clothes.

Interests: She is interrested in designing, mostly clothes. Her abilities is also slightly interresting to her.

Weaknesses: She is not good at handligns serious situations and she is not so strong with her abilities or physically.

Strengths: She is good at comforting people and to lighten up a room.

Personality: Haley almost allways laughs and have a hard time taking anything seriously. She is intelligent at certain things to balance the things she have no knowledge about. She is passionate about designing and have worked her way up to become a well known designer. Haley cares about people and comforts people that need it.

Brief history: Haley grew up as a regular person that has to survive with a little brother in the house. Haley had some problems in school but worked most of it out and graduated with average grades. She found out ehr passion with designing clothes in her teenage and later on as an adult she got a designing job in one of LAs biggest designing companies and therefore she moved. She met Oliver at her job and they fell in love.

Miscellaneous Information: She haves phobia against rats.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 15:50