Discussion about Heroes NBC

My abilities, opinions?

Neodraconis

Re: My abilities, opinions?

Post by Neodraconis on Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 19:03

Like Absorbing Capacity or Absobitive ability.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pure love! I love you
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 21:04

i was just thinking about it, not too sure if i would use it or whom i would give it to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

simon says:
    yes
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter on Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 21:10

Leo has loads of multiple and alternating abilities added which haven't been used Razz

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 21:11

Nod does he have charys in mind for them or are they just there Laughing

simon says:
    yes
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 21:13

I think he just likes creating them Razz

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Tue 8 Mar 2011 - 6:05

Yeah, like Lowri said, but maybe I will create something in the future.

Pure love! I love you
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 17:56

Hi there Neo. Nice to meet you.

Erm... I mean no offense in this, but maybe you could lean off power-related abilities for awhile. It kinda gives me the impression that you're slightly power-hungry....

Could I sugges that you add weaknesses to them?

You fought it off with a water pistol! I bloody love you!
    Latest firing stock. What do you think, Doctor?
    [wearing a gas mask] Are you my mummy?
    If you could concentrate...

I was shown him by the Ood
    By the what?
    By the Ood
    What's the Ood?
    They're just Ood

He saves planets, rescues civilizations, defeats terrible creatures..and runs a lot. Seriously, there is an outrageous amount of running involved.
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 17:58

He has, for some, and with others they're self-evident. But I know what you mean. It'd be nice to see some creations which are just plain abilities.

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 18:19

Nod Smile

but they are still cool

simon says:
    yes
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 18:32

oh... well sorry then.

But otherwise, they are REALLY cool. You have a great imagination

By the what?
    By the Ood
    What's the Ood?
    They're just Ood

He saves planets, rescues civilizations, defeats terrible creatures..and runs a lot. Seriously, there is an outrageous amount of running involved.
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:02

Thanks, and sure. I could find some plain abilities. I could make one right now, I hope you will find it interresting everyone. I know this is a complicated ability and it is hard to understand but ask if necessary.

Name: Photo Manipulation or something like that.

Description: The ability to manipulate photos in a variety of ways. With this ability you could for example trap objects and even persons/animals (even if that is far harder) in a photo. And then drag that object/person/animal into reality when feeling like it. You could also manipulate photos, making people/objects dissapear from them or possibly making objects/persons appear in them. The ability can be used as a storage of multiple objects/persons/animals/other. When "dragging" or "dropping" a dead thing it takes smaller amounts of time than to drag/drop a living thing. When doing this, the user would have too think of the thing intensive and too every detail, otherwise the thing could be disformed or become something completely different. A person needs to have a photo before him/her to drag/drop the thing or manipulating it and can´t be done otherwise. If the photo would be ripped/destroyed or that the user of the photos dies, then the objects/animal/person/other would be set free if trapped.

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:07

Name: Chained Imortality

Description: The ability to become imortal when close to someone that you have a bond between, either a relative or someone that you love, friend or partner. The user would be imortal for any damage if close to a person he/she loves, the distance would first be in sight and then it could expand, and if the user is trained in his ability it could reach for miles. The person/persons that the user loves would also get imortality and if the user is strong it could carry on to that the person/persons the user love would be able to protect the person/persons he/she loves, depending on how strong the user is. But when far away from a person one person loves, the user would be vulnerable.

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:13

Name: Sensitive Kinesis (Propapbly good if help with name. Someone? Very Happy )

Description: The ability to be able to control and manipulate the materials that the user has touched for a certain amouint of time, and remember how those materials feel. A very powerful ability, but with some weaknesses. For example, if the user would forget how the material feels, like with mind manipulation or similar, the person would lose the control of that material. The other is that the amount of time depends on how great control the user have on this ability, and the same is with how much the person could control the materials. A person with great control could maybe be able to manipulate every material touched since manifestation, while a person with lower control would maybe just be able to control from those he/she touched a week ago or so.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:20

Neodraconis wrote:Thanks, and sure. I could find some plain abilities. I could make one right now, I hope you will find it interresting everyone. I know this is a complicated ability and it is hard to understand but ask if necessary.

Name: Photo Manipulation or something like that.

Description: The ability to manipulate photos in a variety of ways. With this ability you could for example trap objects and even persons/animals (even if that is far harder) in a photo. And then drag that object/person/animal into reality when feeling like it. You could also manipulate photos, making people/objects dissapear from them or possibly making objects/persons appear in them. The ability can be used as a storage of multiple objects/persons/animals/other. When "dragging" or "dropping" a dead thing it takes smaller amounts of time than to drag/drop a living thing. When doing this, the user would have too think of the thing intensive and too every detail, otherwise the thing could be disformed or become something completely different. A person needs to have a photo before him/her to drag/drop the thing or manipulating it and can´t be done otherwise. If the photo would be ripped/destroyed or that the user of the photos dies, then the objects/animal/person/other would be set free if trapped.

Cool ability Smile It's the one you mentioned to me when you first joined here, yeah? A bit like the Mirror Projection I made up recently, too.

Neodraconis wrote:Name: Chained Imortality

Description: The ability to become imortal when close to someone that you have a bond between, either a relative or someone that you love, friend or partner. The user would be imortal for any damage if close to a person he/she loves, the distance would first be in sight and then it could expand, and if the user is trained in his ability it could reach for miles. The person/persons that the user loves would also get imortality and if the user is strong it could carry on to that the person/persons the user love would be able to protect the person/persons he/she loves, depending on how strong the user is. But when far away from a person one person loves, the user would be vulnerable.

Like regen when near a loved one? Smile Bit like Pippy's Familial Immortality, too

Neodraconis wrote:Name: Sensitive Kinesis (Propapbly good if help with name. Someone? Very Happy )

Description: The ability to be able to control and manipulate the materials that the user has touched for a certain amouint of time, and remember how those materials feel. A very powerful ability, but with some weaknesses. For example, if the user would forget how the material feels, like with mind manipulation or similar, the person would lose the control of that material. The other is that the amount of time depends on how great control the user have on this ability, and the same is with how much the person could control the materials. A person with great control could maybe be able to manipulate every material touched since manifestation, while a person with lower control would maybe just be able to control from those he/she touched a week ago or so.

Tactile Telekinesis Smile

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:25

Yes, it is the one that I mentioned when I joined here, exactly! Wink

Name: Colour Empathy

Description: The ability to absorb colours from surroundings and gain different powers depending on which colour that becomes absorbed. The user would be able to drain the colour from everything that has a colour and making that thing of some sort, invisible, leaving no colour behind. That person would then gain a ability according to the colour they absorbed, the powers is individual. The person would be able to drain/absorb two different colours, mixing them and making a specific colour and gaining that power, but that requires training.

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:29

Maybe Tactical Materkinesis or something. Or just Tactical Kinesis.

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:32

Name: Wish Hearing

Description: The ability to "hear" peoples wishes. When coming near a person, the user would be able to hear that persons deepest wishes or just what they want at the moment.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:35

Neodraconis wrote:Yes, it is the one that I mentioned when I joined here, exactly! Wink

Name: Colour Empathy

Description: The ability to absorb colours from surroundings and gain different powers depending on which colour that becomes absorbed. The user would be able to drain the colour from everything that has a colour and making that thing of some sort, invisible, leaving no colour behind. That person would then gain a ability according to the colour they absorbed, the powers is individual. The person would be able to drain/absorb two different colours, mixing them and making a specific colour and gaining that power, but that requires training.

Another mimicry one Razz What'd decide what ability was linked to each color? Would it just be random?

Neodraconis wrote:Maybe Tactical Materkinesis or something. Or just Tactical Kinesis.

Does it just move things from that material then, or manipulate them in other ways too?

Neodraconis wrote:Name: Wish Hearing

Description: The ability to "hear" peoples wishes. When coming near a person, the user would be able to hear that persons deepest wishes or just what they want at the moment.

Wish Detection/Desire Detection Very Happy

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:46

It would be like Musical Empathy, it would be random and individual. And, i couldn´t just let goo of the mimicry powers, I had too add one. They are so freaking awesome. Twisted Evil And it can manipulate them in other ways too, but of course it would go better the more the users practice. Wish Detection sounds awesome. Thanks! Very Happy

Name: Name Healing (Better name anyone, please! Very Happy )

Description: The ability to cure any disease, phobia, wound illness you name it, both the user and others, by saying the name of the disease/phobia/wound/illness/other similar. For example, by saying/whispering headache, the headache would dissappear. The user could control if it would help everyone or just the user itself, helping direction it, could be by thinking of the person he/she wants to heal.

This one is taken from Death note and another book I´ve read.

Name: (Help, someone?)

Description: The ability to see peoples death date in peoples eyes, seeing it as numbers refelcting in persons eyes. The user could be able to change the numbers by changing the future.

Pure love! I love you
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:50

Timeline perception?

By the what?
    By the Ood
    What's the Ood?
    They're just Ood

blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:51

Actually, that was rubbish. (the name I mean)

By the what?
    By the Ood
    What's the Ood?
    They're just Ood

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:53

Death Prediction, maybe? Timeline Perception sounds to be like it'd show the entire timeline of a person's life, or show an entire timeline of a world.

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:53

This one is because I´m bored and it is a little foolish.

Name: Bodypart Material transformation

Description: The ability to change any body part, to a specific material, just by thinking of the material that bodypart would change too. The bodypart could change to any material at all.

Pure love! I love you
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:55

That's what I thought.

Material Mimicry?

By the what?
    By the Ood
    What's the Ood?
    They're just Ood

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:55

Neodraconis wrote:This one is because I´m bored and it is a little foolish.

Name: Bodypart Material transformation

Description: The ability to change any body part, to a specific material, just by thinking of the material that bodypart would change too. The bodypart could change to any material at all.

Like Substance Mimicry?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 9:27