Discussion about Heroes NBC

My abilities, opinions?

Neodraconis

Re: My abilities, opinions?

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:57

It could be anything from making for example your arm to water, to make it to metal. I didn´t think much before making this one, as I said I was bored. So I don´t really know... Embarassed

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pure love! I love you
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:02

matter mimicry

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You fought it off with a water pistol! I bloody love you!
    Latest firing stock. What do you think, Doctor?
    [wearing a gas mask] Are you my mummy?
    If you could concentrate...

I was shown him by the Ood
    By the what?
    By the Ood
    What's the Ood?
    They're just Ood

He saves planets, rescues civilizations, defeats terrible creatures..and runs a lot. Seriously, there is an outrageous amount of running involved.
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:09

Name: Muscle Organizing .

Description: The ability to be able to organize the users different fighting moves, a morning rutine, or almost anything that the user programme himself/herself to. The organizing would be done in programming different movements to activate different fighting moves/routines/other, and then the muscles would remember these movements and would be able to do them easily when wanting to activate different stuff. This way, the person would be able to programme himself/herself to do something just by snapping his/hers fingers or blink three times in a row. This can also be used to combine different routines/fighting moves/other and then programming a movement to activate that combination.

Last edited by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:38; edited 1 time in total

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:12

How would an ability be something which could be programmed into muscles, though? And would the person need to see the routine/movement first, like AMM?

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:16

Yeah, they would have too see it, if they don´t know it allready, of course. That´s true, it would be hard to programme an ability into muscles. But maybe the muscles could bring out adrealine that could activate the ability? Ok, that was a lame explanation: ok, I guess I will have to take away that part. *Sigh*

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:19

Or how do you mean. If they would programme in like the routine to get dressed, and then they could programme that routine by touching their elbow for exampple. Then their body would do that if that is what they are programmed for. But if you would learn a fighting style, then it would be like adoptive muscle memory and then they could programme that that movement combination would be activate through touching their air nib for example. Maybe that is overpowered. I don´t know, now I got confused. confused

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:34

Name: Future Relation Detection (I know, I need to get better at names.)

Description: The ability to when looking at a person, know what the future between that person and the user of the ability, will be, what their relation would be, if any at all. The user would see every detail of the future, but just what would happen between those two persons.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:36

Neodraconis wrote:Yeah, they would have too see it, if they don´t know it allready, of course. That´s true, it would be hard to programme an ability into muscles. But maybe the muscles could bring out adrealine that could activate the ability? Ok, that was a lame explanation: ok, I guess I will have to take away that part. *Sigh*

Nod I just couldn't see how abilities would fit into it.

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:37

Neodraconis wrote:Name: Future Relation Detection (I know, I need to get better at names.)

Description: The ability to when looking at a person, know what the future between that person and the user of the ability, will be, what their relation would be, if any at all. The user would see every detail of the future, but just what would happen between those two persons.

Like detecting, when first meeting someone, if that person will turn out to be a friend, enemy, always a stranger etc? Cool

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:40

I know.... Nod

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:44

Bit annoying if the writer hasn't decided yet though Razz

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:46

That´s true, but still. Cool.... Nod

Name: Animalisitc Characteristics Change

Description: The ability to change ones characteristics to an animals that the user thinks about. With this ability, the user could get a tail, wings, scales, claws, but also stuff like better speed, sight and such. The user could only change one characteristic to an animals, at the time, but could change at any time.

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:51

Name: Day after ability (Really needs a real name. help once again? Very Happy )

Description: The ability to see oneselves future at the exact same time as the present, but the day after. The user would see there future but could cut it off when they want to see, and make it go away untill you want to see once again.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:54

Neodraconis wrote:That´s true, but still. Cool.... Nod

Name: Animalisitc Characteristics Change

Description: The ability to change ones characteristics to an animals that the user thinks about. With this ability, the user could get a tail, wings, scales, claws, but also stuff like better speed, sight and such. The user could only change one characteristic to an animals, at the time, but could change at any time.

Cool Very Happy A bit like Animalistic Mimicry but also mimicking physical stuff like the tail or claws.

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:55

Neodraconis wrote:Name: Day after ability (Really needs a real name. help once again? Very Happy )

Description: The ability to see oneselves future at the exact same time as the present, but the day after. The user would see there future but could cut it off when they want to see, and make it go away untill you want to see once again.

Day Precognition? I know that's a bit crap too Razz

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 21:03

Name: Dice Roll

Description: The ability to roll a dice and different things happens depending on the number it shows. The things that will happen can be changed if the user wants too, but the different things must be organized this way. A number can be something good, like saving a persons life, but then another number, would have to be something that could weigh up the good but in bad, like, making someone die that the user cares about, to even things out. The different things don´t have to be that serious, it could be like that the good could be, get 10 dollars and the bad that the user would lose 10 dollars. The user could also make one number a good great thing and weigh it up with five small bad things for example.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 21:06

You won't understand how brilliant I find this, and how I'm now dying to give it to a character named Mat

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 21:08

So, you like it? *hopefull face*

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 21:08

Nod XD

I'm actually reacting in a similar way to how I did when I thought up Mirror Projection Razz

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 21:10

BUt you understand that the power would be disabled if the person wouldn´t be able to throw a dice, right?

Pure love! I love you
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 21:11

Laughing they all seem very good Very Happy

simon says:
    yes
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 21:15

Neodraconis wrote:BUt you understand that the power would be disabled if the person wouldn´t be able to throw a dice, right?

Nod

Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar on Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 21:24

You're right, you have come up with a lot lol! They're awesome, Neo Very Happy

"Iron Man. That's kinda catchy. It's got a nice ring to it."

"The truth is; I am Iron Man."

"The suit and I are one."
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 6:04

Thanks!

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 12:11

I have counted to 30 abilities that I have made so far here. Awesoe, right? Very Happy

Pure love! I love you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 9:43