Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 40 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 0:05

(That's good Razz )

When she finally heard the door open, she nearly leapt to her feet. Claire smiled encouragingly over to her, as the agent asked them both into her office. They followed her in.

The thing is..... well, I had an idea, and I asked, and they said it'd be ok..... that maybe you could stay with me, and I could look after you, while you're training here.... maybe longer...

Like adopt me? she asked, her voice shaking.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 40 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 0:31

(XD and I meant that it had caused loses before Razz)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 0:36

I guess... she answered wistfully, though suddenly stiffling a grin. That is, unless you've got a problem with it....

She shook her head.

Nah, I think it'd be great!! Thanks!!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 11:36

Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 11:41

(Someone needs to make a comment about adoption running in the family Laughing )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 11:42

(Laughing Yeah, Ella is going to need to adopt as well Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 11:46

(Just like Hannah and Luke need an adoptive kid? lol! )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 12:42

(Alex covered it for them Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 18 Jun 2011 - 13:54

(That doesn't count Laughing )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 14:58

When I returned home from work the next morning, little Nathan flew himself over to me while grinning more mischieviously than usual. I wondered what he'd done or was planning to do, this time.

Come see, Mam, he begged me, having recently gotten into a habit of calling me that. Apparently, 7 years old is too old to call me Mammy anymore.

What is it? I asked, but I didn't get any answer. Instead, he just tugged my hand, and led me inside, pointing at a door I'm pretty soon hadn't existed that morning.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 15:03

Go inside, he grinned, pointing again. His expression was triumphant. I did so, reaching out to the door handle and pushing it open, finding a flight of stairs going downwards. My curiosity increased, since I knew the house didn't have any basement, not originally. I walked downwards with Nathan flying down behind me.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 15:19

There was another door at the end of the stairs, and I walked through this one without any encouragement. When I saw the room behind it, I couldn't help but gasp. It was low and rectangular, stretching out as far as I could see, the length of the entire house possibly. At the moment, its only feature was a sunken pool which filled it.

What's this?! I gasped. My son giggled.

Pool room, he stated the obvious. Amber made the room exist, and then I added the water. It's a half-birthday present from us to you and Dad.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 18:35

(Would it maybe be possible for us to have the party this weekend?)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 23:06

A man (the same man who was given the vile of radiation to kill me with) sat at his new desk in his office. His name thingy on his desk :') said his name was Charles Matthew's. Charles reached into his draw and took out the vile. He walked around his room looking at it. When he turned back to look at his desk their stood his master. Still wearing the same clothes as future peter from season 3 :').
    Master im not sure if i can do this.
    If you can't then no one can.
    Why me?
    Because your one of the few people who has a place that will hold him down aswell as not having met him before, so you wont feel bad about killing him.
    Have you met him?
    You could say that. Anyway enough of the questions, get to work.
    I want to know, why you want him dead?
    Because my life becomes hell, i cant allow him to go through it.
    if you have never met him, how can your life effect his?
    The man bashed his hand off the desk leaving a dent then his face started to fade a bit and then when he looked up, he looke dlike me but about 4years older, with a bit of stubble.
    Your....
    Yes im the lewis im askign you to kill, i remember this happening 4years ago, but i managed to escape so that shwy im going to make sure that younger me doesnt escape so then he dies, meaning i die, also meaning he wont have to go through the hell life will bring him.
    It may feel like hell but im sure its not as bad as actually dieing.
    The thing is, the people who have put me through this horrible torture do kill me, but then reserect me, and kill me again. It is horrible. He, or I cant go through it again.
    So you want to kill yourself off now?
    Yes
    Okay then.

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 23:10

( Surprised Sad *thought I was the only one with the char who seems to routinely kill his past self*)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 23:16

(This weekend coming?! FUCK YESS Very Happy Can you say perfect timing?)

Zach had bothered to show up to school today, and while he had been happy sitting at the back of whatever Chemistry lesson Stiffy was attended, the teacher had been polite enough to let him join, but then forced Stiffy to sit at the front. Zach sighed, finding no enjoyement talking to the kids around him, but didn't want to the hassle from his mother for skipping another class, even if he had volenteered to do this one

His phone buzzed a few seconds later, and upon looking at it, he saw Stiffy had texted him, just as the teacher left the room to go and find their new teacher who was taking over the class - Mr Hopkin.

Can you even remember last night? inquired the message, and Zach smirked.

Nah, but 10:1 odds I feel a helluva better than you do he responded

Fuck, man. We went to McDonalds, and when they told you they didn't make Margareta McFlurrys, you flipped and dialled 911..

When his phone buzzed, Zach let out a loud chuckle, when floated the front of the quiet classroom The only thing I can remember is the rainbow shots with more than seven colours and you're 'I'd hit that so hard, whoever pulled me out would be the new king of England' and the chat-up line 'I'm straight' 'So's pasta til it gets hot..'

This time it was Stiffy's time to laugh, before responding, It worked, didn't it? Even though Zach couldn't see his face, he could tell he was smug

-------

https://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2196

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024 - 9:15