Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

New Timeline RP Thread

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

New Timeline RP Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: New Timeline RP Thread

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 0:26

(lol! Pretty much Wink)

Tara emerged from the bathroom to see that George had already stained his jacket, although he blamed Sammy, because it had been Sammy who threw the first strand of tomato sauce covered pasta. They were out the door a few minutes later, Sammy had already exploded his fake bow tie.

Spoiler:
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 6:06

"That´s great, you need good people around you!". Cale thought so anyway, they can help you when you need. Actually there was a song about it in the albume. "So, what do you do for fun?" Cale wondered when his food was coming, he started to get hungry.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 10:47

(Sure it's Sammy's fault Razz And nice dress)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 12:52

Elan asked if both Danny and Rhi were ready to head out to the boathouse. They'd be driving instead of running, for once, because she suspected that the speed would mess up her dress and hair.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 18:55

Neodraconis wrote:"That´s great, you need good people around you!". Cale thought so anyway, they can help you when you need. Actually there was a song about it in the albume. "So, what do you do for fun?" Cale wondered when his food was coming, he started to get hungry.

Hmmm.. Fun? In LA? Everything's fun, he chuckled. In Summer, I literally live on the beach - I grew up in Northern California, so it feels weird not to. And then it's LA, so the nightlife is awesome. I think one of my old housemates from university's having a party tonight, you should come

Wayward Daughter wrote:Elan asked if both Danny and Rhi were ready to head out to the boathouse. They'd be driving instead of running, for once, because she suspected that the speed would mess up her dress and hair.

Danny nodded, picking up his daughter Lets go, he grinned, unsure if he was meant to be feeling nervous that he was getting married tomorrow.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 19:52

"Are you serious? I would love to! Where and when?" Cale was not used to going on party's but he guessed he had to get used to it. Suddenly a guy came up and served Cale and Smith their Tacos. Cale started eating. He just out hald the taco in his mouth and took a gigantic bite.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 19:58

Smith laughed, and took his own taco Erm.. I can't actually remember where he lives, but if you give me your number, I'll text you the address. Although you might want to like, take a mask or something, 'cos you'll have to do autographs all night otherwise. Just warning.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 20:02

Cale laughed. "Thanks for the warning." Cale told Smith his number. He was allready thinking on how to change his appearance. While doing this, he took another bite of his taco.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 20:18

He smiled, thinking about how insane it really was that he was like, eating lunch with Cale Eaton. When he finished his taco, and he stood up You ready to go back?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 20:23

Cale finished the rest in one bite. Cale had allways had an apitite. "Yeah, sure!" Cale smiled and then he stood up, leavcing the table and Taco place. He wanted to come up with a subject to talk about before they was going back to work, but found nothing to ask or say.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 20:29

( lol! )

Elan climbed into the passanger seat and then waited for Danny to tell the car to drive.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:13

Neodraconis wrote:Cale finished the rest in one bite. Cale had allways had an apitite. "Yeah, sure!" Cale smiled and then he stood up, leavcing the table and Taco place. He wanted to come up with a subject to talk about before they was going back to work, but found nothing to ask or say.

Smith couldn't think of a topic either, but then they were back at the studio, and Cale had to record a couple more songs before the day was pretty much over
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:14

Wayward Daughter wrote:( lol! )

Elan climbed into the passanger seat and then waited for Danny to tell the car to drive.

Danny had actually lost the keys to his car a long time ago, and decided it was safer that way, as he sat back and told the car to drive, pulling stupid faces at his daughter to entertain her for the short journey
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:15

Elan reminded him that it was safe, Rhi didn't have the ability to deactivate the car. Elan laughed merrily, watching them, as the car drove too slowly to the boathouse.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:26

(Laughing)

When they arrived, Danny raced out of the car in an attempt to be able to open the door for Elan before she got out herself
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:27

It's really funny watching a non-speedster trying to do that, she commented as she got out. Seeing Lola and Mark and the twins there, she went over to greet them.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:33

Smile

Danny picked up Rhi, and went after his very-soon-to-be wife to meet them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:35

She was in the middle of asking how they were, etc, when Rhi raced over. Rhi had recently learned how Magda's ability worked, and found it fun to say her name over and over continually.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:47

cute, rose cute, rose cute, rose

Danny laughed at how excited his daughter was by that. His thoughts drifted off when he saw the twins. He had never sent his sister an invitation, unable to think that she was going to be any different than she was the last time with Sylar, but he knew she did know where and when his wedding was. He had managed to put it out of his mind for so long.. would she show up?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:53

(family drama Twisted Evil )

Elan smiled indulgently at her, though she told her to stop doing it, but she doubted Rhi would listen. They both seemed to be finding it a game. Occasionally Stephan'd be thinking of relocating his twin's teleportation to somewhere else, but he hadn't done it yet.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:05

(lol!)

When Boston arrived, he walked past Danny, who had to catch him by the arm to stop him from going straight inside.

Your hair didn't stay away for long then, he observed, laughing as he hugged his friend and asked how the trip was.

The wedding was lame and Misha and I broke up, he said, his tone.. plain and blank, lacking any form of emotion. But y'know, good trip.

Sorry about you and Misha.. said Danny, slightly awkwardly, looking away.

So you knew? laughed Boston. Don't sweat it, it was for the best.

I'm not meant to interfere..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:07

Seeing her adoptive parents and Dann arrived, she excused herself from Mark and Lola to go greet them, hugging them all with joy. Then Anna arrived and the next introductions were slightly awkward.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 10:17; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:23

(Danny arrived with her Wink)

Boston moved into the crowd, as Danny went to introduce himself to Elan's adoptive parents, and greet Anna and everyone. Boston drifted around looking for someone to talk to, avoiding Misha was great caution. He saw a girl standing outisde the back of the boathouse with a cigarette, and he went to see Gracie. He had heard from George and Tara a few minutes ago that something was going on with her.

It's a bad habit, you should quit, he said, using his best authority voice.

I'll quit when you stop being a dick, she offered and Boston laughed at that.

Deal. But until then, can I bum one? he asked, and she laughed at that one loudly, getting another cigarette out of her purse and lighting it for him.

So how was Boston, Boston? she questioned, lacking further conversational starters.

He paused for a bit Lame. Misha and I broke up, and my brother's still gay. But I got to see all my old friends, so..

He let his voice trail off, but Gracie spoke over him anyway I'm impressed you had friends at all

Last edited by Mrs P Sylar on Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:50; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:27

Yeah, well, they're great friends, they're just shit people, he chuckled, and Gracie laughed with him.

If you like 'em, she shrugged.

He looked at her then What about your new friends? You gonna tell me about them?

To whom would you be referring? asked Gracie, playing innocent.

I don't know, the ones that got you drinking and smoking, he replied, not smiling anymore.

Oh, those friends

Boston made sure she was looking at him before continuing Trust me, I know I'm being a hypocrite here.. but you should be careful. You have no idea how easy it is to get hooked. Hell, that's what I did for my childhood. And hey, it was good, you have some memories, and some good experiences.. but just watch yourself, okay? Don't let it go too far.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:40

You know you just get me more and more curious when you say things like that, she laughed, trying to distract from the serious point he was making. I know it's bad, and it's wrong, and I'm 'only hurting myself'.. I don't always want to make the right decision, and I don't always want to do what's smart. But it's gone.. too far, now, I don't want to.. My mum kicked me out, did I tell you that?

Boston smiled I moved out of my parents house when I was fifteen, and I turned out just fine

I know I am.. Look, I haven't told.. anyone this, but at the end of last term, there was Physics teacher, Matthew Harper, and he's like us, and I don't know.. one thing led to another, and now.. she said, awkwardly.

Banging a teacher! Nice! commented Boston, forgetting for a second he was trying to have a 'serious conversation'.

Yeah, and it's all gone.. downhill from there. I can't stop.. she looked at her hand, and noticed for the first time that she was now on her second cigarette since Boston had come outside. Smoking, or drinking.. or..

Drugs? he asked, disconcerned. Quitting is hard, I know.. but if you're not happy with the way things have become, it doesn't have a genius like you to work out that you should just go back to how it was when you were happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 9:05