Discussion about Heroes NBC

Anyone going to speak?

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Re: Anyone going to speak?

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:09

None of my chars in World 5 were Company agents either, and they're still fighting Pinehearst Laughing Neither was Rajan's character, before she died. I think only Josh went down the line of having an ex-Primatech employee.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:11

Neodraconis wrote:Oh right. Where di our conversation about me getting a canon character or relative to canon character? Do you know which ones that are free, or a spot to make a relative to them. I want to make one more that have a multiple ability and then I will stop, before you will kill me for taking to many multiple abilities.

Every character possible is free for being related to them (apart from in World 1 where that's banned), but you might want to keep in mind the other characters who'd be related if you'd want to do that. And mostly, SiteGleek's canons are up for grabs since she left, FlyingMan's and Matt's might be. Sorry, I have a habit of monopolising Peter and Nathan since they're my favourites Laughing

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:14

Oh, but I still need an excuse for attacking Pinehearst. So there is no free Petrelli relative....? I want a Petrelli! Sad Are you sure there isn´t some brother,sister, son, grandma, uncle, sons son or something that I can make? Ok, that was strange but you know what I mean.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:15

Nah, you can make your character related to any Petrelli, that's fine Razz Apart from in W1. If that's what you're asking.

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:17

Then I will have a character related to one of your characters. YAY!!! Very Happy Any world that I can have one with multiple abilities, I promise it will be my last. I hope anyway, I´m started to get addicted to those, don´t I?

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:20

You really are Razz

In World 2, you'd be related to Pippy and Rajan's characters too - Pippy and Jack - since they're secret Petrellis. In World 8 you'd be related to Rajan's character Hira.

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:26

Which World is most fun? I know, stupid question. I have a great char in W8 allready, so there I don´t need anyone else, yet anyway. In World 5 I have two good characters Aidan and Daniel. In World 3 I have a IA. World 1 I have Chrim, so I can survive with him there, but that is an option. But I tihnk your right, because in World 2, I have no Multiple ability char, oh right, I have Dena. But the worlds I could think making a Petrelli would be World 1 or World 2, don´t you think. But as you said, World 1 is forbidden to have canons, so World 2 it is. Don´t that soun great? What is the current situation, what´s happening in World 2?

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:27

I have decided the name and ability: Neo Petrelli, Concious Mimicry.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:31

Nice name Laughing And yeah, it'd have to be World 2 from that selection.

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:34

But I allready have Dena that have Aura Absorpation, is that allowed, to have two Multiple Abilities characters in one World? But otherwise I could just kill Dena somehow. I see in the wikia, that older form of Nathan is from the future? And I wonder, where is Peters brother Nathan, the one in the orginal series?

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:37

And I see everyone has a middle name, can you choose that one?

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:38

Isn't Dena in World 1?

Basically, there's 3 Nathans in World 2. There's canon Nathan. Then there's my char's son, Nathan Owain Petrelli, who was named after canon Nathan before canon Nathan was saved. And then there's the future version of the second Nathan.

And yes, I know it's confusing.

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:38

Neodraconis wrote:And I see everyone has a middle name, can you choose that one?

Not everyone does. Most of my characters do, because it just strikes me as normal, personally.

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:41

Ok. Where can my character fit, I don´t want to disturb the balance in the family order. I see there is many kids that Petrelli and Lowri has, soo, help...? I want my character to be a male because I play better with them. I don´t know how old he should be or what he should do. Is there any evil in World 2 to fight? Or should Neo Petrelli go in Gifted Academy, what fits best in with the family?

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:43

I'd have him as Nathan and Peter's brother (another one Razz), since I'd just intended for Lowri and Peter to have the 6 kids they already have shrug

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:45

That would work. Which other brothers is there? And I still wonder if there is any evil or bad guys to stop in the world or what is happening right now. And an excuse for why they haven´t seen him in a long time, because I figured he can´t just pop in, or can he?

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:48

There's Jack Calwin, who's Angela's son with Carlos Mendez. He was given up for adoption and only found out the relation as an adult.

Then there's Pippy, the only daughter, child of Angela and Daniel Linderman. Also adopted out.

And then there's Chris Something, son of Angela with Tim Petrelli (Arthur's brother). But Chris doesn't RP much.

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:49

But then the brother wouldn´t be able to be named Petrelli would he?

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:50

He could take up the family name shrug

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:51

Ok. But he should have been adopted out or..?

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:52

I'd think so - it'd explain why he hasn't been around before, and why there's been no mention. The other were given up because of illegitimacy, or maybe Angela could have foreseen something which made them give him up to protect him?

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:55

Ok, so Angela and Arthur could have been Neos parents and when Angela foreseen that he was going to get killed in the future, she gave him away to a foster home. And when I start to roleplay Neo he have found out about the family through Angela when he told Angela that strange things have happened to him (Manifestation) and he then go search for them?

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:57

That'd work Nod Who's he going to mimic from first?

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:58

Angela? I will go start on his profile on the wikia and then publish so long I have gotten in writing it and editing it when I have time? I thought, this would require a little longer profile.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:59

I'd have thought he'd have manifested and mimicked from someone before he'd contact her though. Maybe even mimic an ability which would lead him to identifying her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 15 Dec 2017 - 0:44