Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 39 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 18:17

Lowri?! I called out, pushing the door fully open as I hurried to her side. I saw the blood, and the tears, I heard the pain.. What? How? Are you.. You're okay, right? You have to be
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 39 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 18:21

Yeah... or.... I.... I shrugged, shaking my head. I honestly didn't know. I knew I'd healed myself successfully, reflexively, but all right was a completely other question.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 18:38

What.. What happened? I asked, tentatively. How could this have happened?!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 20:01

Again, I shook my head. My answer was a trembling whisper, faltering and barely audible. The words made yet more tears spring from my eyes.

Peter, he..... I don't.... don't know why.... but then he just left....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 22:27

I gathered the rest from her thoughts.. but why? I had a million and one questions, but the only one I could think was why? Why would he does this? How could he does this? To Lowri? To anyone..? Not Peter, not my brother..

It has to be someone else.. a shapeshifter, a DNA mimic, someone!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 22:31

Why would a shapeshifter leave? I replied quietly. I hadn't even considered that possibility until she'd offered it, but I immediately knew it wasn't true.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 22:45

(Sad)

I don't know, I whispered. I think I knew as well as she did that it was Peter, I was just gripping at strands, trying to save my memory of my brother.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 22:51

I shook my head again, seeing deeply. My earlier fear had subsided by now, but it was being replaced by another fear. I feared for Peter. I'd been hoping he'd control whatever had happened to him, return by now...... but there was no sign. None.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:16

(Hello people ;-) miss me?)

A young boy around the age of 15 lay on his side on a park bench. He was thin and quite built in muscle and very nicely toned. He was wearing a tight black v-neck t-shirt, Dark jeans that were nicely fitted and dark trainers. The bench he was lying on was a bench in the middle of a park in NY. He rolled off, fell to the floor and got up. Once up he wiped the dust off his body and started to walk out of the park. He walked over to a little cafe and had a little breakfast and sat at the window. He looked out of the window and a man (Me Very Happy) pulled up in a Porsche 911 with spoiler on the back with a nice tailored suit, no tie and top 2 buttons undone. I walk in and the young boy looks at me and watches me go to the till and buy a muffin Very Happy I looked at the kid as i start to walk out and as i look at him i notice he looks exactly like i did when i was 14. I Walked over and sat next to him and smiled.
    Whats your name boy?
    Erm... Its Lewis sir
    my eyes opened in shock
    He looked at me in confusion i then started to think about when i was 14 i had this memory. I remembered talking to a mam in a cafe who had a nice Porsche just before i was captured by building 26......... Suddenly Swat team from Building 26 rushed in and captured the younger me as he jumped out of his street and ran out of the back of the cafe through the kitchen. I stood up and punched one of the swat members as i was then suddenly shot with one of the taser guns. and i then collapsed
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:18

(Hi Lewis hug Very Happy )
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:26

(Hello Very Happy hi5 )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:32

(How are you? It's been ages)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:35

(Im good how are you and i know right :'))
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:35

(Goodish Nod )
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:59

(good good Very Happy)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 19:00

(ill be back on in a bit just going out Very Happy )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 19:02

(Same Nod )
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 0:37

i wake up in a cell wondering if this is meant to be happening or if imm changing history. I try to think back and remember around this time (looks at watch) i then look up and smile. This is the moment where Lowri saved me suddenly the door was swung open and some swats came in then a man in a suit followed.
    Am i in building 26?
    no lewis your not, we know your not from this time-line so we took you out of the way to help you get back to the present
    the man then suddenly punched me in the gut making me fall over.
    HoW DID YOU GET HERE?
    *cough* i dont know, i didnt even know i had time travvled.

What point did you time travel today?
    Ithink when i was in my car going to the cafe on my way to work
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 0:37

Wayward Daughter wrote:I shook my head again, seeing deeply. My earlier fear had subsided by now, but it was being replaced by another fear. I feared for Peter. I'd been hoping he'd control whatever had happened to him, return by now...... but there was no sign. None.

(Lewis!! Smile hug)

I had no idea what to do.. No, that wasn't true, I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to go to the Org and the second I got in, I wanted someone to tell me it hadn't been Peter, that it had all been a mistake and there was no harm done. But I knew it would never be that easy
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 0:56

(Hi Pippy Very Happy )

After a really hard beating and some how my powers not working also been aimed at by swat my top half was stripped and i was sat in a room with nothing but gas vents in. Iwas told that if i didnt tell them how i time traveled then poisonous radiation would be released and i would be killed. I didnt really plan on dying but i didnt know how i time traveled, whichever way i did it i managed to time travel my car aswell. A few questions were asked to me like "how did you do it" and all that kind of stuff but i honestly didnt know. i tried to pull out of the chains but it wasnt working, somehow they were blocking my powers. I started to think who is strong enough to block my powers, even my own father couldn't do it even with all the abilities he has absorbed. Plus he couldnt of stolen my powers, even thought at this timepoint he was out to kill me, or was he, i didnt meet him until later on in life. Maybe this is why, coz he is hunting down the future me first. I Slightly laughed. Eventually the door opened and i herd footsteps coming form behind, then a tall man who resembled very smiliar attributes to my dad stood infront of me.
    Hello Lewis, Im your uncle
    i looked up shocked
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 1:00

(How you been? Very Happy and Surprised)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 1:08

(im good what about you Very Happy)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 1:51

Uncle?? Your my dads brother, i can tell. So you run this place, does that mean i can go now.
    Oh no Lewis, you see my little brother, your father, i s weak, he wasn't strong enough to get them abilities from you, where as i am. Also you been in the wrong timeline gives me the advantage, plus im getting old, i need the regeneration to keep me alive.
    He put his hands on my shoulders and i suddenly felt my DNA changing, this was nothing like my dad, this was different, worse, stronger. It was like he was fully ripping my DNA out of me. Eventually it stopped and my head dropped and the sweat ran down my face. I had never fealt so weak in my life. Suddenly my uncle punched me in the face so hard that the chains attaching me to the floor snapped and the back of the chair broke as i flew into the back wall. I fealt the pain, something i hadnt experienced in a long time.
    As you can see i am more develloped than your dad, also my abilitie gives me options on wether i let you keep some of your abilitie, for you i made it so i took all the essentials and now the rest are slowly fading out of your DNA.
    I looked up and thought well if i time traveled once i can do it again. I shut my eyes really tight and concentrated. Cracks in the wall started to spear as i then suddenly dissapeared.

Georgia stood in the kitchen washing her hands after dinner with kenny as then suddenly the plates and draws all started to shake as she then saw me appear about 5feet above the ground outside the window and hit off the ground.
    She quickly ran outside and helped me in. She then asked what happened and i told her, by now i could feel that all my abilities had gone and i was completely NEH.

After a nice shower i got onto the phone with my dad and told him what had happened. He told me that i should now try and lead a normal life and hope my uncle doesn't come into my life any time soon.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 1:54

-------and that is the end of my Lewis Leo Chapter, him and Georgia grow old together and move away. I'm debating on whether to make a new character Smile---------------
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 9:55

(That's cute, rose Yeah, make a new character! Very Happy And i've been fine, thanks Smile)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 22:06