Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Lets Kill Hitler

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Lets Kill Hitler Empty Lets Kill Hitler

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 20:06

What did everyone thing? Smile The general idea was quite cool, but I spent much too much time trying to work out how to say the Doctor. I've worked out pretty much everything else, i think :/ Luke guessed that the question is 'Doctor who?' Laughing But he seems obsessed that they're going to kill the doctor & end it on Matt Smith, but they just fucking CAN'T! I like Matt Smith as much as the next guy, but he can't be the last doctor.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Lets Kill Hitler Empty Re: Lets Kill Hitler

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 12:41

It can't be that question or the silence will have fallen a million times by now Razz And right now all this River/Melody mystery is making my head hurt, so I'm not trying to work it out Razz Really liked her in this one, though.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 15:23

Nod it was brill althought the idea of "Let's kill Hitler!" was a bloody waste of time. There was really no point of it we hardly even seen hitler and it had nothing to do with him so why name the bloody episode that.

But i also thought that Mel (young Melody) wasn't a good of an actress :/ i think the way that she just said. "I've got a gun. Let's kill Hitler" seemed so fake. shrug That's my opinion anyway

But when she regened into River Song then it was great Very Happy everything was brill and I loved the part when she knocked all the guys with guns out the way "Do't mess with a girl who is still regenerating" Laughing Very Happy

Although i think she seemed too sympathetic early on. I mean if she had god knows how many years been raised up to kill the doctor and feeling sympathetic so early on they musn't of done a good job.

And i already guessed that she would heal the doctor, i think that was kind of expected Very Happy

But i loved River Song Very Happy Amazing!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 18:29

I think the sympathy came from all the years she'd spent as Mel and hearing Amy's stories basically hero-worshipping him. If she'd been raised to regard him as a monster then it'd have been consfusing for her. And yeah, she was just awesome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 0:09

I'm still in mixed feelings about River Laughing I think she's a really interesting character, and I think the way they are developing her is really good, but I wish they would give us an actual backstory :/

I thought Mels was a really annoying character to be honest.. Melody/RiverSong was great, but Mels was annoying. She didn't really make sense to me. I did kinda guess that she would either be Melody or the namesake, but I didn't like that version of her. I also don't get why would the Silence let her go and grow up with her parents?

And I also think Amy was too emotionless when she asked the Doctor if he had found Melody. I mean, your baby has been kidnapped.. whether you trust the Doctor to find her or not and whether you know she'll be fine or not, you'd at least be a little bit worried/upset/some kind of emotion.

Rory was class this episode though lol! He annoyed me for a lot of the last season, but I like the sarcastic comments he makes, like 'Can you ride a motorbike?' 'I'd guess so, it's just one of those days!' He's becoming a much better character than he was before.. like he actually does more than just die. Now he puts Hitler in the cupboard Wink

I did adore the Doctor though Smile The way he flicked through the old assistants & the outfit was lush Wink I think I like the new coat but he NEEDS A FEZ! And he had me in hysterics with 'Doctor is confused. Doctor no follow. You didn't tell her I was hot?!'

I do like Melody's form of shopping, though, and the Nazi blazer really suited her (except for the whole 'nazi' part of it..)

But it's really beginning to annoy me, because I highly doubt they're going to save the Doctor by the end of this season & I want them to save him and get over it already, because I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that he's going to freaking die with Matt Smith.

Rajan! What are you talking about?! The entire point of the episode was about the time Hitler spent in the closet Wink (Pun intended)

I really hope the question is 'Fish fingers & custard?! Really?!'
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 1:28

That was such a short review..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 22:25

I know!!! lol!

Imo, the weird and mysterious way they're revealing her backstory is what makes her good. It drives you insane with curiosity, but it's good. Apart from her just being awesome Wink

Yeah, Amy didn't get acted well enough there Nod She should have been frantic, no matter how much she trusted him. I'd actually find it weird that they both didn't insist upon going with him to search.

Either she escapes the Silence, or leaves as an adult? shrug
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 0:42

I don't think Karen Gillian is a very strong actress anyway, but I expected her to at least try for some emotion (the witch inside of me is dying to say 'try for some remorse')
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 18:23

I entirely agree with you pippy Nod although i like the mystery og river song's history- although i do hope they reveal it all good a proper so that it makes sense.

I still don't get what they did with her and the baby

And Amy is way too emotionless Nod
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 20:16

What they did with her? Basically, they stole her, and trained her to be an asssassin to kill the Doctor. It's quite simple.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 22:28

And Amy just had to be pregnant shrug
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 22:40

Because the SL needed that Wink
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 21:44

Laughing

but there's got to be more to it than that, surely.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 22:57

Doubt it shrug She thought she was with the Doctor, remember?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 17:11