Discussion about Heroes NBC

Anyone going to speak?

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Re: Anyone going to speak?

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 17:32

I bet Rajan will hate the colour though Razz It took us ages to persuade him to let us have purple. But yeah, the group's pretty much essential Wink Compulsory membership.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 17:37

Well Rajan will be fighting a losing battle.....majority will rule.

hehe, yes membership is well compulsary Very Happy

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 17:42

We did that last time too Razz Except maybe he'll try to move the Admin group forwards, to keep himself yellow?

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 17:50

He's still yellow unless he joins the group. He can change my colour as long as its a nice bright colour Very Happy

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 17:51

What about yellow? Razz As long as my own name doesn't go that colour

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 17:52

Yeah but the Admins are yellow. We'll see what happens lol

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:00

Twisted Evil

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:02

Twisted Evil rock on

Last edited by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:30; edited 1 time in total

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:04

Twisted Evil

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:09

do doo do deee dee

Last edited by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:31; edited 1 time in total

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:10

Wink

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:11

edited

Last edited by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:26; edited 1 time in total

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:12

Razz

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:15

lalala

Last edited by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:26; edited 1 time in total

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:16

Or drown them in other posts

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:17

Gtg, bye hug xxxxxxxx

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:18

nah cos it'll take rajan to the start of posts since he'd lat been online

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:25

OK Luv, ill start on the editing Razz xxx hug

Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:54

Hey Smile

"Iron Man. That's kinda catchy. It's got a nice ring to it."

"The truth is; I am Iron Man."

"The suit and I are one."
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:07

hi pipster hugs

Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:07

How are you? hugs

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:12

IM not too bad, another day, more problems, you know.

Hows you, school?

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:16

Hi Pips :twinhug: Hi Els hug

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:16

Hi Lowri Wink hug

Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:18

Hey Lowri :twinhug: How are you? Smile

I'm good, thanks, els Smile Actually had no real homework tonight (miracle), so not a bad day Smile Just packing now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 22 Aug 2017 - 21:32