Discussion about Heroes NBC

A plot to a World?

Neodraconis

A plot to a World?

Post by Neodraconis on Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 19:10

I have an idea that could be used in any world. I have two ways the plot could be used, so i will add them both.

A person/A couple of persons have worked and studied the ways of powers/abilities and have come up with a chemical substance that is soon followed by others. These substances can if injected or in any other way gets into a body of a person that has at least an ability, that power will get enhanced temporarily in different ways. The different substances enhances the powers in different ways. One substance could be to make an offensive power stronger when another substance could be used to make the user able to use a power longer. For example, a substance could make a pyrokinesis user able to create bigger and hotter flames while a forcefield producer could if he/she takes another substance be able to make wider forcefield or make the duration of how long the forcefield can be up longer. These injection spreads to the market and can be bought by evolved humans. What will happen, will the powers or users get out of control? Will the injections create side-effects or will they be functional? Roleplay and find out.

The other version:

A person/A couple of persons have worked and studied the ways of powers/abilities and have come up with a technological device that is soon followed by others.These devices can if activated and attached to a person that have at least an ability, enhance that ability as long as it is attached in different ways. The different devices enhances the powers in different ways. One device could be to make an offensive power stronger when another device could be used to make the user able to use a power longer. For example, a device could make a pyrokinesis user able to create bigger and hotter flames while a forcefield producer could if he/she takes another device be able to make wider forcefield or make the duration of how long the forcefield can be up longer. Some devices also has features and additional functions built in. These devices spreads to the market and can be bought by evolved humans. What will happen, will the powers or users get out of control? Roleplay and find out.

Any changes that you think needs to be made? What do you think about the idea?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Re: A plot to a World?

Post by Wayward Daughter on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 11:23

Like selling augmentation? Cool. Don't know which world it'd fit into best, though. Does anyone have any preferences?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 11:32

Neither do I, that's why I posted it here! shrug But I just thought as you said that it could be cool.

Pure love! I love you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 7:51