Anyone going to speak?

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Re: Anyone going to speak?

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 16:54

lol! whistle

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 16:56

hehe whistle

My nan was outraged today, because i have all 4 tattoos on show! One of the rare occasions! i like showing them off!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 16:58

Why was she outraged? Does she not like them?

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:01

nah not particularly. But i dont care, i got them for me, and its not like theyre massive, there simple elegant ones.

The one on my shoulder is usually covered, even though its my favourite

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:02

Tell her its your skin Wink

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:04

thats what ive been saying. But i like them, so who cares.

a few people ive met have had problems with them but i dont care, like me for me and whats on the inside-not the outside!

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:05

It's not like you're so covered in them that it looks like some skin disease

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:07

yeah exactly, and the next one will be the last (at least until i have kids or im married)

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:08

Did you say that about the last, too? Razz

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:09

nah ive always said about 5

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:11

From when you got the first one? I always thought you'd just gotten addicted to it.

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:14

nah i always had a few in mind, i just didnt know what designs or writing i wanted lol.
    I had them all done so close together because theyre addictive lol

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:29

done ICT work dance

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:41

Hey Rajan WB hug

Go you!!!

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:44

Well done you Wink Wb

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:45

hehe!

lalalalala

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:45

Now Business Very Happy im trying to get excited about it because its really a pile of shit. Very Happy sunny

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:49

haha awww rajan!

lalalalalala

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:51

These boots are made for walking, and thats jut what theyll do....

cos one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you!

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:54

Surprised thats what i say at school when im wearing my boots Very Happy

simon says:
    yes
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:55

Random singing FTW Smile And nice technique, Rajan

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 17:57

hehe it cos im wearing in my new ankle boot (which in this weather i know is crazy lol)

How far do I have to go to get to you
    Many the miles
    Many the miles
    How far do I have to go to get to you
    Many the miles
    But send me the miles and I'll be happy to follow you Love

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 18:04

Going to take the dog out, back laters xxx

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 18:05

Bye for now, El hug xxxxxx

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 19:29

IM back!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 13:05