Anyone going to speak?

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Re: Anyone going to speak?

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 21:21

Hi Els hug

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 21:32

m watching Stardust for the 2nd time in 3 days

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 21:33

lol! Don't think I've ever done that, much as I love the film. I'd be annoying myself by knowing the script.

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 21:33

is it any good?

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 21:36

yeah its one of my favourites.

i watched the dvd 2 days ago and now its on tv lol

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 21:37

It's one of my favs too Smile

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 21:41

it has a propper start studded cast and the fact take that sing at the end makes it better Very Happy

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 21:47

With me it's the opposite, and it was the film which made me love the song Laughing

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 21:59

haha i hadnt seen the film until about 6 months ago lol

I dont need to try to control you,
    Just look into my eyes and ill own you!
    With them movees like jagger
    i got them moves like jagger
    i got them mooooooooooves like jagger

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:00

Cadi saw it in the cinema so we ended up getting it for Christmas cause she talked about it so much Smile

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:03

haha yeah alex and them saw it in the cinema when it came out but i didnt go, and i forgot about it until i saw the dvd on sale lol

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:04

Same, pretty much Nod I'd seen the adverts and wanted to go see it, but for some reason I didn't. Can't remember why.

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:11

me either. Michelle phiffer (however you spell it) gets on my nerves thoughm but i like her in this

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:12

I think I like them all in this Nod

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:19

it always make me laugh. especially when the crew find out he's a "whoopsie" (iin their words) lol

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:20

That entire scene had me giggling like an idiot

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:26

haha yeah, thats my favourite scene. Robert De Niro is excellent. Its the scene that makes me giggle even after its gone off lool

Ive got Iris By the Goo Goo dolls playing lol

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:35

Can't remember if I've heard that one or not.

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:48

its one of them songs everyone knows...it been in the charts for about 13 years

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:56

Not that I pay that much attention to the charts Laughing I've heard a song called Iris, but I don't know if it's that version or if there's another

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 23:06

it probably is

"and i dont want the world to see me
    cos i dont think that theyd understand
    when everythings meant to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am"

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 23:12

Think I recognise it Nod

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 23:18

yep thats the one then.

Im off now. Night low xxx hug

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 23:23

Night Els hug xxxxxxxx

Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar on Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 17:59

hello!

"Iron Man. That's kinda catchy. It's got a nice ring to it."

"The truth is; I am Iron Man."

"The suit and I are one."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 2:06