Anyone going to speak?

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Re: Anyone going to speak?

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:31

hello

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:33

hello Hi Lowri hug

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:34

Hi again Els hug

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:36

Hows your day been?
    Did you get you eleccy sorted out?

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:38

Yeah, we sorted it last night. And the day's been ok. Yours?

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:42

Yeah good, ive been playing with my phone lol.

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:44

The new iPhone? What's it like? I'm one of the very few people who still haven't got one at all, lol.

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:46

Yeah its good, its taking a while to et used to the sape of it, but figuring it out is easy.

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:49

Good Smile

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:50

hehe mum picked it up and couldnt even unlock it lol

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:52

Isn't it the same unlocking procedure? Razz But I'm just guessing that.

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:59

yeah, but she couldnt do it on the old one, even though it tells you to "slide to unlock" haha

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:00

Quite easy then lol!

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:03

yeah lol! But you know older people and technology

hell im the same way myself lol

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:05

I know Razz But somehow my gran seems to be better with technology than Mam is. That's when she remembers where her phone is.

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:12

haha aww. my nan has a phone but NEVER uses it unless we shout at her and tell her to turn it on

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:14

She was full of plans to only use that and not have a house phone before Razz Mam talked her out of that.

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:21

Yeah i dont blame her! nan only wants her house phone but shen she goes in the garden she falls sometimes and we want her to take the mobile so she can call us if she needs help.

She fell over in the bath the other day

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:23

Surprised Poor her!!

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:24

i couldnt stop myself from laughing which is reallllly bad,

but she was ok. Even the dog ran up to help her Smile

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:26

Laughing @ that. What did he think he'd be able to do, apart from getting in the way? My gran nearly tripped over her Jack Russell once.

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:28

i dunno but he ran up there quicker than we did and then barked at her lol!

Aww bless

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:31

At least he could get people's attention for her Razz

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:36

Yeah he's a good boy like that.

anyone that walks past the windo gets barked at, he's like a guard dog

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:46

A tiny little guard dog Razz Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 10:23