Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Chuck versus the Santa Suit

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Chuck versus the Santa Suit Empty Chuck versus the Santa Suit

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 10:59

Not gonna lie, I'm ridiculously excited!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Chuck versus the Santa Suit Empty Re: Chuck versus the Santa Suit

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 3:19

OWIRETHGFPIUADFHSKSDFJPIASUDFBPSFKBN'dfps;akv[iu egrv[oi jasimepgnrs'lskdmf'lkaev8guqe['akfem
    dafjhgvlknjou]9asvdnk;Z x.Sal
    [d]i0[upgihfds
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 3:20

OH MY GOD! I JUST CAN'T! I JUST PHYSICALLY CANNOT THINK! AAAAH MY GOD! MY BRAIN IS DYING.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 3:34

So.. first things first, loved the episode, overall generally fantastic, thought it was very poignant. Had me laughing, crying, screaming, flailing, dying.. so basically, your average Chuck episode Laughing

The Casey and Alex SL was awesome Smile For one, adorable as hell, reminded me of Season 4 versus the Gobbler when Casey told Morgan he hadnt actually told Alex he loved her Smile The present was adorable, and him saving Sarah just XD Also, him setting Alex and morgan up again, LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

The whole "Shaw coming back" thing didn't really shock me, cos I saw it in the spoilers - something I hate NBC for realising ahead of time. But wow! It was great. I never hated Shaw as much as I hated other people, and in this episode, I don't know, I just enjoyed hating him - not in a sadistic way.. he was just a fantastic villain Nod I found it believable Very Happy

Beckman was amazing Very Happy I loved her role and getting them back into the CIA Very Happy She's hilarious, although I find it hard to take her seriously without a screen around her shrug She was great, I loved it Smile Her and Chuck made me laugh so much, and her throwing the party XD

Jeffster were good - I really loved them XD Them high on coffee, and the line where Jeff was gonna ask for a holiday in barbardos and Lester settles for subway Wink by the way, really craving subway now! I really do love Jeff and Lester, they're just the perfect subplot to the lighten the mood Wink

Awesome was awesome, as always Smile his calming technique lol! I really loved Ellie.. She really just Surprised Wow! Normally, I find she gets quite irriating, but in this episode, she was just brilliant! I wasn't surprised she'd stayed at the buymore, but it kinda skipped my mind when Shaw got hit on the head Laughing I was like "Sarah?! How can it be Sarah?! She's only just been barely saved! WHO IS IT?!" I made up subplot where Mary had come back just to hit Shaw on the head, but Ellie was far more pratical Very Happy And great Nod Orion would be proud Smile

Morgan was good in this episode, I thought Smile He was a good in between, some good lines Very Happy And him saving Sarah, soo cute Very Happy I was waiting for something like him blowing up the Buymore again, but y'know, not too surprised that didn't happen Very Happy And him and Chuck putting the Omen into the glasses, fucking genius!! I was expecting.. well.. something! I don't know, it threw me, I thought Chuck had to have a plan, and then he looked so scared, but then he didn't and then he did and I just got confused..

And now onto Sarah - I liked her role in this episode, it was good Smile She was cute at the start, helping Ellie, and when she was fighting Shaw, even though she knew she would lose Very Happy Her escape was impressive, and I thought she was fantastic.. and now before I explode lsdfopnsdflkjnsdfljkb! BABY BARTOWSKI! I'm not going to lie, this is the most amazing thing ever! I didn't think we'd get a pregnancy until the finale fireworks I'm not at all worried, I think this is a fantastic plot line - fingers crossed for a boy called Orion Philip Bartowski.

And finally, Chuck. I loved him in this episode (and this episode, in case you haven't realised..) He was so perfect there are no words! Him fighting Shaw, him getting them back into the CIA, him as Santa, him getting thanked by Sarah, him working it all out, him putting the Omen into the "intersect" glasses.. just him! He was just plain brilliant!! I can't wait for him to find out about the baby, but I actually missed Shaw's second last line - I don't know what is so bad about having a baby!! fireworks

I mean, sure, they're spies and Sarah'd have to give up the CIA work for at least nine months, but I don't see it confused When I first heard it, it sounded like it was Shaw's baby, and I was like SAY WHAAAT?! But Bartowski Baby is nothing but good fucking news! Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 3:34

I'm serious, though, this episode has killed me..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 15:10

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT

The ending Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy She's really pregnant?!! Don't get how Shaw'd know, though, unless he could have just inferred it from her behaviour. For a second I too wondered if she could be pregnant, until the scene where she basically told him "Why don't you just kill me?". She was diffusing the situation before and it really seemed like she was trying to save more than herself.

Yeah, it did sound like Shaw's kid, at first, but that wouldn't have made sense. Too much time's passed for her to be pregnant with his now, right? And I don't think she could have been gone for a pregnancy previously without anyone being suspicious. She hadn't met Shaw before the series started, so it can't be anything older.

And for some stupid second, I thought it was Bryce back, when Shaw first appeared lol! I also thought for another stupid second that it was Orion back, when Ellie hit him..... do I just refuse to accept people are dead, on this? Seems so lol!

And I also wondered if there was any way Chuck could have made the Intersect 3.0 go to himself instead of Shaw, that'd have been cool. It was good this way, but that could have been better shrug
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 21:09

I'M CONFUSED NOW! Because now it sounds like Sarah had a baby before, and Shaw found out from reading her files or something?! He said something like "Hungary, 2004.. Does Chuck know about the baby?" But then again, why would he say baby, cos the kid'd be 7 now shrug She's gotta be pregnant Nod Nah, it can't be Shaw's - two years would be a really long pregnancy Razz If it is a baby from like 2004, I bet Bryce'd be the dad..

People just can't die on Chuck lol! I was hoping it'd be Bryce, too, but I saw the spoilers Razz I blame myself for bringing him back - just before I saw the spoilers two weeks ago, I watched some of Season 3 and was like "I miss Shaw, it'd be cool to see him again.." I was PRAYING for Orion, or maybe their mum, but Ellie made sense in a way Razz

I THOUGHT THAT! FROM THE WAY IT PHASED, IT SOUNDED LIKE CHUCK HAD THE INTERSECT BACK!! Very Happy I bet they'll find some way to get it back - he's with the CIA now, so there's no need for him not to have it Very Happy Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 11:24

Yeah, getting Bryce back would be awesome (though I can't remember which side he was on when he died, he changed so often Laughing ). Guess they couldn't, though, or maybe just didn't think of that shrug

I heard Hungary, but not the date.... where was it set when he first tried to kill Sarah? The place where he said he'd taken his wife before? But then, I doubt she could have gotten pregnant there, doubt he'd have slept with her knowing..... speaking of which, I'm confused. Where did the stalkeryness come from? I thought he just hated her for killing his wife!! Also, he mentioned something about "putting something into motion which she can't stop" in relation to the baby. What could that be? Some kind of attack? affraid

They have to Nod He's Chuck, it can't end with him Intersectless. But it should be soon, too, so they can show him using it again on missions, before the end. I'm kinda worried that instead they'll just have him regaining it at the end of the finale.....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 22:06

He was good when he died, he died protecting the Intersect Wink (What's changed?) And unlike Shaw, he never changed sides, he just enjoyed confusing people about which side he was on, and it was misleading, but he was always good Smile I don't think they can anymore - Matt Bomer's got his own show now, anyway, doubt he's too bothered..

He tried to kill Sarah in Paris, where she had killed his wife and where Chuck thought he killed him Wink And I don't think it's Chuck's baby anymore Sad I don't know what he said, but I don't think it's his baby Sad Aww, who cares? Chuck'll raise it like his own no doubt Razz I know, that was a bit of a turn around, but the intersect is known to make people insane and I doubt prison helped his sanity to be fair to him.. Not that he was all that mentally stable before hand Wink I have no idea shrug I'd guess it's along the lines of the overall evil plot Dekker had been mentioning

I doubt it will - he's Chuck, the intersect was built for him, basically Razz (I'll never stop loving Orion..) I bet he will Nod Hopefully on Friday Razz It's not like there's anything against him - it's all fixed enough to have reached the point where it's all about to go disastrously wrong again, just to be fixed in time for the last episode Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 22:22

I didn't say he really changed sides, just that he seemed to Wink They do that a lot. Either a character's really clear cut, or they look like yoyos.

Is there any other reference to Hungary beforehand then? It seems to remind me of something, but I can't remember what Laughing And what do you mean, not Chuck's? Surprised If it's a current kid, it has to be Chuck's, right?!! There's no other candidate!!

I don't think it'd be this Friday.... feel that could be too soon Sad Shouldn't it be in the middle of everything going to hell?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 14:45

Like Mrs B in the last season lol! She made my head hurt with all her changing & lying & betraying that wasn't really betrayals Wink

It made me think of what he said earlier when he was chasing Sarah about the scar on her hand? He said he knew everything about her, maybe he found out something from a previous mission? I don't know, but I just don't think it could have been!? That's true, tbf, there is no one else..

I guess so shrug I just want him to have the intersect back before the series ends Nod
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 11:27

She was a yoyo, essentially Wink It was good though. And I think I guessed she was good from the start, but that could have just been my optimism Laughing Or do they really have the pattern where a yoyo character is really the opposite side of what they first looked like? I can't remember.

That'd be my guess too, like maybe she got pregnant a few years ago and gave the kid up? And Shaw's found out and is now threatening that kid?

Nah, I want him to get it back before then. We want to see him flashing a few more times!!! I don't think just the one episode, or the one flash to prove he's got it back, would be enough. And he so needs to mentioning knowing kung fu for like the millionth time Wink
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 12:12

I sort of thought she would be good, because I could never believe that Orion's wife could be evil Razz (I literally love him so much, it's ridiculous!) They do have a bit of a pattern of all the yoyo-ers being good..

Just Surprised This week's was awesome!!

Yeah, he really really does Nod I'd guess he'll flash in the last few seconds and the last line will be "guys, I know kung fu"..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 16:07

That is ridiculous Laughing And nah, the pattern is actually that the yoyoers are on the opposite side of that they first appear. I'm sure there are some which ended up evil - wasn't Shaw one? Bryce seemed a baddie when first introduced, so did Mary.

This week's was so sweet and cute Nod I thought the title would be a red herring, though, and that the baby Shaw'd referred to wouldn't be known about til later. But I was wrong Smile

I don't want that Sad We need to see more than one last flash!!! We need to see him kicking ass with it again!!!!

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 23:35

Yeah Nod But Shaw wasn't really that much a yoyo-er, since he was good, he was turned bad in the course of the show and a yoyo-er is just confusing over what side it is on, but the character knows Razz

It didn't cross my mind that they could be so cruel as to drop that and then let it go Razz

I doubt that'll happen though :/
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 11:09

Nah, I think a yoyoer can be either. Just someone who appears to switch sides all the time.

They wouldn't drop it completely, it'd be too much of a plothole. But I sort of didn't expect to have it answered and explained so easily.

Why not? Sad How many episodes are there left?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 14:38

There's only 4 episodes left, but I just don't think it'll happen until the finale :/
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:00

Sad Sad Sad Sad That wouldn't be fair!!! *clings to wanting to see him flashing loads more*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 10:55