Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe Empty The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 20:05

What'd you think? Smile
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe Empty Re: The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 20:05

Personally, I thought it was good, if a bit cheesy Laughing Didn't really like the kids or the mother, but the doctor was funny, and even thought I didn't really like Amy, the ending was awesome Very Happy Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe Empty Re: The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 20:10

Same, cute but cheesy. Bit obvious in a way, they couldn't have a Dr Who episode and especially not a Christmas special with them having had the tragedy of losing the father.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 22:13

Yeah Laughing A bit predicable :/ Didn't mind the actual plot, and the end was adorable and still cheesy Wink I found the woman really annoying and pointless..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 22:15

She was a bit Nod When first introduced, she made me think of Miss Marple lol!

Dr Who tends to be predictable, that's what Rajan always complains about Wink
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 22:29

lol! I can see it Smile I just thought she was annoying - she was alright in the first episode, but she got really annoying when she saved everything :/ Prefer it when the Doctor does that Razz He's cooler Smile "I'm strong! I'll do it! And I happen to look great in hats!"

Yeah, a bit Nod
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 22:38

I guess maybe having him do the saving was too obvious shrug But yeah, I kinda felt it ought to have been one of the kids, if not him Wink It's meant to be for the kids Wink Even though I get what they were trying to do.....
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 17:19

hi, yeah it was okay. The mum wasnt the best actress in the world neither was the little girl but meh- it was cool. I liked the Tree's and all i kept thinking was Narnia! Laughing The part when the dad came back home was a bit predictable but it was alright. Although there i something bugging me that i really isliked about the episode that i can't put my finger on. Maybe it was the terrible mother shrug Razz
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 17:25

It was so a Narnia reference Razz Cadi even said it when the boy first went through the box - "it's Naria" Smile

I'm the same, the idea with the trees was nice, but there was something off about the episode.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 17:45

Laughing my mum was forced to watch it and when i said Narnia she was like "oh yeah". Laughing

something was off, but im not sure what. Laughing
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 17:59

lol! We've given up forcing Mam to watch it, all she does is complain and criticise. It's bad enough Cadi playing "spot the filming location".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 17:45