Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 Episode 18 - Party On, Garth

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 Episode 18 - Party On, Garth Empty Season 7 Episode 18 - Party On, Garth

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 11:48

Bobby ghost lives!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cute, rose But why was Garth suggesting they try to get rid of him?! Sad He's Bobby, no one'd know better how to be a good ghost! He's helping them!! Wonder why he isn't contacting them more openly, like answering on the spirit board with Sam, though. At first I thought he was trying to be secret, but the ending kinda dropped that idea.

Also, ghost you have to be drunk to see or fight = awesome. And Dean spinning around to try to fight it was hilarious, for a moment I wondered if he was drunk too Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 18 - Party On, Garth Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 18 - Party On, Garth

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 20:51

BOBBY! OH MY GOD! LOVED IT!! And I think the reason he didn't answer Sam's call would be something like you need to build up your strength as a ghost, and he isn't strong enough yet for them to see him? That's the opinion I got? Like, no joke. Basically tearing up at the end!!

Loved the whole idea, it was awesome! Alcohol ghosts, best idea EVER! And Dean with a samurai sword lol! I really liked it - also gotta admit, kinda like Garth?! Party on Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Season 7 Episode 18 - Party On, Garth Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 18 - Party On, Garth

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 20:51

This one didn't have me as hyper as last week's, but I guess that was because I'd already suspected Bobby had remained as a ghost and this was just confirmation, while I had pretty much given up on Cas. And I'd only noticed one of the 3 times he helped, but I still knew!!!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 20:53

Mrs P Sylar wrote:BOBBY! OH MY GOD! LOVED IT!! And I think the reason he didn't answer Sam's call would be something like you need to build up your strength as a ghost, and he isn't strong enough yet for them to see him? That's the opinion I got? Like, no joke. Basically tearing up at the end!!

Loved the whole idea, it was awesome! Alcohol ghosts, best idea EVER! And Dean with a samurai sword lol! I really liked it - also gotta admit, kinda like Garth?! Party on Wink

To quote Dean, he grows on you Wink Even though he's a lightweight, and he tries WAY too hard to be cool Laughing Razz It was a hilarious idea Razz Razz Sheer brilliance.

It was sweet. Kinda pitied Bobby at the end. But maybe you're right, and he's currently too weak/too young as a ghost to show himself to them, and maybe also to communicate directly. Maybe all he can do is help, or he's saving his ghostly energy for helping because it's one or the other.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 21:52

Nod Brilliant Very Happy

I don't know, I was really like AHHH! BEAUTIFUL MOMENT at the end and then he picked up the flask and I just felt like death Sad Sad Love how they managed to get Bobby to say both "Balls" and "Idjit" in the five seconds he had
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 21:59

Love how Idjits was in his first line Razz Nod Perfect Bobby. And I really thought he'd see Bobby, too!! I thought he'd try to awkwardly hug him, and we'd have an angst moment when he'd go through him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 8:33

I know! I was just like ASKJFNSDOIFUNDSOJN and I felt like crying for a whole other reason than I had expected!! Sad New episode tonight though Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 11:21

Aww Sad hug Were you expecting half happy tears?

Yeah, at last Razz This fortnight's felt much longer than it ought to have Laughing Though I think you mean tomorrow night/Saturday Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 13:32