Discussion about Heroes NBC

My abilities, opinions?

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Re: My abilities, opinions?

Post by Wayward Daughter on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 21:58

I searched, but I couldn't find anything.... maybe you'd just have to use a picture of a pile of blood, unless you can find an image of someone bleeding heavily without an obviously visible injury. That could look like the person's mid transforming instead.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:00

still cnt find anything

_____________________________________________________________________________________

simon says:
    yes
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:05

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:08

simon says:
    yes
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:19

Good one Nod True Blood isn't it?

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 22:22

yh think so .

simon says:
    yes
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 21:55

History Absorption

The ability to absorb histories so that they can't be revealed clairsentiently. With a touch, one can remove these histories completely, leaving nothing behind. One doesn't place a false history instead, just leaving nothing. The history of the object will enter one's mind as it's absorbed, but it's only paid attention to if one chooses to do that.

Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar on Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 22:21

Yeah, i like it Smile

"Iron Man. That's kinda catchy. It's got a nice ring to it."

"The truth is; I am Iron Man."

"The suit and I are one."
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 22:25

I just made it up randomly cause of something an old discussion reminded me of Razz

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 11:34

???

The ability to put a command in a person combined with a gesture or something else , like a snap of the user's finger or a clap with their hands. The ability works a little like persuasion, as the user order the victim to do something, like: "When I clap my hands, you will go and kick the next person you see." Then, when the user of this ability claps his/her hands, the victim will automatically follow the order and will repeat the order again if the clap is repeated and it is possible to repeat the order. The user of this ability can remove the command when he/she feels like it. However, the gesture doesn't have to be a clap with their hands or a snap of the user's fingers, it could be something like: "The next neon-light sign you will..." The command can be anything the victim could perform, with or without abilities.

I know, bad explanation once again. Embarassed

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 13:16

An ability that is an combination of telekinesis and supernatural strnegth

The ability to by something as small as an hand movement or gesture, make objects or persons being thrown away with the strength of someone with supernatural strength. It could also be used to attack someone telekinetically, like if being punched/kicked or similar. The distance this could be performed from depends on the strength of the ability.

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 13:22

Voice "throwing"?! Razz

The ability to "throw" your voice to a place or to a person if you know where he/she are. The voice could be returned to the user whenever he/she wishes to do so. This could be used to multitaks, speaking to someone about something while still doing other tasks that doesn't require speaking. This could also be handy to convince someone that you have been at one place when you actually spoke to someone with the voice thrown away somewhere. The user of this ability could also throw it to an area to intimidate or change the place of the voice to get an effect from the horror movies.

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 15:39

Jinx Creation?

The ability to inflict "jinxes" on other people. The jinxes are effects that often gives the victim minor discomfort and the observers amusements as the jinxes often is ridiculous or funny. A jinx performed from the user could be anything from making a person hanging upside down in the air or that the shoe strings tie themselves to each other to make the victim fall. These jinxes could happen reflexively or intentionally and do so non-verbally. The user just need to think about a jinx-like effect in his/her mind and what should happen, and it will unless the effect the user wants to inflict is to big, as jinxes are only small effects and therefore to big effects will fail. The ability could be used in defense or to make life more difficult for a person. The duration and complexity of the jinx depends on the ability's strength, how creative the user's mind is, his/her imagination and how practiced he/she is in using the ability.

Pure love! I love you
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 19:52

Neodraconis wrote:???

The ability to put a command in a person combined with a gesture or something else , like a snap of the user's finger or a clap with their hands. The ability works a little like persuasion, as the user order the victim to do something, like: "When I clap my hands, you will go and kick the next person you see." Then, when the user of this ability claps his/her hands, the victim will automatically follow the order and will repeat the order again if the clap is repeated and it is possible to repeat the order. The user of this ability can remove the command when he/she feels like it. However, the gesture doesn't have to be a clap with their hands or a snap of the user's fingers, it could be something like: "The next neon-light sign you will..." The command can be anything the victim could perform, with or without abilities.

hypnosis or a version of it.

Neodraconis wrote:An ability that is an combination of telekinesis and supernatural strnegth

The ability to by something as small as an hand movement or gesture, make objects or persons being thrown away with the strength of someone with supernatural strength. It could also be used to attack someone telekinetically, like if being punched/kicked or similar. The distance this could be performed from depends on the strength of the ability.
    huh?
    Neodraconis wrote:Voice "throwing"?! Razz

The ability to "throw" your voice to a place or to a person if you know where he/she are. The voice could be returned to the user whenever he/she wishes to do so. This could be used to multitaks, speaking to someone about something while still doing other tasks that doesn't require speaking. This could also be handy to convince someone that you have been at one place when you actually spoke to someone with the voice thrown away somewhere. The user of this ability could also throw it to an area to intimidate or change the place of the voice to get an effect from the horror movies.
    i dnt understand this one. So talking to a person in a different location?
    Neodraconis wrote:Jinx Creation?

The ability to inflict "jinxes" on other people. The jinxes are effects that often gives the victim minor discomfort and the observers amusements as the jinxes often is ridiculous or funny. A jinx performed from the user could be anything from making a person hanging upside down in the air or that the shoe strings tie themselves to each other to make the victim fall. These jinxes could happen reflexively or intentionally and do so non-verbally. The user just need to think about a jinx-like effect in his/her mind and what should happen, and it will unless the effect the user wants to inflict is to big, as jinxes are only small effects and therefore to big effects will fail. The ability could be used in defense or to make life more difficult for a person. The duration and complexity of the jinx depends on the ability's strength, how creative the user's mind is, his/her imagination and how practiced he/she is in using the ability.
    cool Very Happy

simon says:
    yes
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 19:58

The voice throwing, yes, you can talk to someone in a different location while you yourself are in another location, kind of.

Pure love! I love you
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:04

Do we have an ability that is a mixture of Oneiric Creation and Dream Manipualation? To be able to create things from others dreams?

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:45

I'd say it's more like persuasion than hypnosis, like you said. It doesn't sound like the victim goes into any trance. Gesturation?

Neodraconis wrote:An ability that is an combination of telekinesis and supernatural strnegth

I get it Smile Cool Smile Like a limited form of telekinesis where you can only mimic the effects of superstrength. Throwing things or people away, tearing in half, that kind of thing?

Voice Projection Very Happy Like it. Could the person also talk normally whilst projecting his or her voice though?

Like it Twisted Evil

Neodraconis wrote:Do we have an ability that is a mixture of Oneiric Creation and Dream Manipualation? To be able to create things from others dreams?

Nah, interesting idea
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 12:21

Wayward Daughter wrote:

I'd say it's more like persuasion than hypnosis, like you said. It doesn't sound like the victim goes into any trance. Gesturation?

I get it Smile Cool Smile Like a limited form of telekinesis where you can only mimic the effects of superstrength. Throwing things or people away, tearing in half, that kind of thing?

Voice Projection Very Happy Like it. Could the person also talk normally whilst projecting his or her voice though?

Like it Twisted Evil

Neodraconis wrote:Do we have an ability that is a mixture of Oneiric Creation and Dream Manipualation? To be able to create things from others dreams?

Nah, interesting idea

Gesturation, good name.

Yeah, tearing in half, that kind of things. Nod

Do you mean if they could talk from one's body too while the voice is projected? Question

I know, Jinx Creation is my favorite of these 5 abilities. I allready have an character idea for that one. Think it could be a W11 character.

A name idea for the Oneiric Creation and Dream Manip?

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 12:26

Nod That was my question in the third one. Could he talk normally whilst projecting, or does he physically lose his voice until he stops? I've given it to a future char and chosen the first option in his case.

It's my fav too. I'm considering giving it to someone, just trying to decide if the balance of powerful/useful abilities is right with him.

Dream Projection - projecting things from people's dreams into reality? Though that sounds a bit like Oneiric Reality Manipulation, too. I guess you could just make it a different variant of someone with Oneiric Creation. Or call it Xenopsychic Oneiric Creation like I did with Xenopsychic Wish Fulfilment.

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 12:31

I guess you could choose both in the Voice Projection. I guess it could be two different abilities or that you could have a more powerful version of the ability where you can divide your voice so you could talk normally and project your voice.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 12:35

Basically just depends on how the ability works shrug

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 12:38

The ability to be able to induce any emotion in an object that the user creates so that when someone looks at it, the feeling chosen fills up the victim. Depending on how much work and real emotion the user himself/herself put in to the object, the effect could be bigger. The object could be anything from an to a work of art to a statue, however the ability has nothing to do with talent, so the work could look terrible and still have the same effect.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 12:40

Emotion Bestowal, to match the Information Bestowal Pippy created?

Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 12:44

Why not. shrug Very Happy It seems a better name than any.

Pure love! I love you
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 12:55

Just trying to have some continuity in the naming for once Razz I know, I can be as bad as everyone else for that....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 22:59