Discussion about Heroes NBC

Whoopsie

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Re: Whoopsie

Post by Flaming Star on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:36

Yeah im cool.

Just getting used to my new glasses, and waiting for a text from Breno.

I <3 my new glasses!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:37

sunglasses or normal glasses?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:38

Normal glasses. For when i need them.

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:40

when do you need them? Cool

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:41

For like reading, watching tv or using the laptop. Or just when my eyes feel a little strained.

Me looks sophisticated with them on. Dolce and Gabanna

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:43

cool Very Happy

i have glassess now too Razz she said that i can have them if i want, so i said okay cus there free Smile

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:44

lookie

Ohhh what do they look like?

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:51

just think bluey one's. Smile

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:56

Ohhh they sound nice.

Hows college been going?

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:59

i meant to say thick not think Razz

im at 6th form and its alright. hows ur college?

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:00

I knew what you meant Smile

Good. I finished last june and ive been trying to find a job, but there isnt anything. So ive been taking a bit of a boring gap year.

Spending time with some friends and stuff.

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:02

cool. i need to get a job now, i dnt have one. lol

brb playing a game.

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:04

I need one too, but the fact that were young goes against us....big time!!

Okie doke.

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:05

Oh have you got Pippy on BB?

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:16

:no: i dnt have a bb no more.

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:18

Ohh how come?

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:31

it broke and i lost it

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:32

Silly boy lol.

My mate wasnt too happy when his dog chewed his up. Although he was glad it wasnt his iphone

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:44

Laughing Razz silly dog

simon says:
    yes
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:46

Hi Rajan hug Hi Els hug

And Laughing yeah, silly dog. Reminds me of my gran's old one who once ate a twenty.... she wasn't happy then Razz

Laughing @ you getting glasses "if you really want them". Does that mean you're kinda half way, not perfect vision but not so bad they'd be essential? I got that a few times at the opticians and got told not to bother getting some since it'd waste money Razz

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:55

she said you can have them if you want but you don't realy need them. i said okay cus they are free for me Laughing

simon says:
    yes
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:59

And then who pays for them? Wink It's funny, I was in the same scenario and basically got told to do the opposite of what you did. Plus I didn't really want them.

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 15:39

government. from specsavers, im under 18 and in full-time education Razz

simon says:
    yes
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 15:43

Government, which means taxpayers and the NHS' resources Razz

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 15:48

g2g

simon says:
    yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 9:40