Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Eureka

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Eureka Empty Eureka

Post by Neodraconis Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 22:48

Anyone watch it?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Eureka Empty Re: Eureka

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 22:50

Nope :no: What's it about?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 23:02

"For years, the government has been secretly relocating the world's geniuses (and their families) to the idyllic Pacific Northwest town of Eureka, where daily life straddles the line between unprecedented innovation and total chaos. When U.S. Marshal Jack Carter (Colin Ferguson) wrecks his car and becomes stranded in Eureka, he quickly realizes that all is not what it seems. After the town's eccentric inhabitants unleash a brainchild with a catastrophic aftermath, Carter steps in to restore order and consequently is let in on one of our country's best-kept secrets."

Basically, it is a town with weird but awesome science fiction technology that constantly causes something that the main character together with his depute, Josefina, have to solve together with these geniuses and stuff. Comedy, Science Fiction and Drama. It is Awesome!
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 23:02

is this a town called eureka?

i heard they cancelled it and many people were angry about it, i forgot the general plot though, something about a town where experiments go on and nobody on the outside world knows about it. And i think the main guy s a cop of something, but nah never took much interest in it or watched it, although i've heard it is good.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 23:05

It is. And yeah, they cancelled it after the fifth season, which is soon finished.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 23:07

Is it any good, what kind of stuff goes on. But what I never got is what kind of things happened and do stuff keep going wrong and what exactly does the cop guy do?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 23:39

It is everything from different timelines colliding to flesh-eating nano-bugs. The cop guy keeps the town safe by solving the cases and helping these geniuses with the things that goes wrong. It is also like twists and plots between the characters and it is really good. One of my favorite shows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 13:22