Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

Dark Knight Rises

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Dark Knight Rises Empty Dark Knight Rises

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 11:19

going to see it today, anyone seen it?
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: Dark Knight Rises

Post by Flying Man! Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 18:42

Totally one of the greatest films I've ever seen. However the editing is shite and the timeline is confusing at times. Also Tom Hardy as Bane was one of the greatest things ever. I think he is the greatest movie villain of all time in my opinion dispite how might I disliked the conclusion to his storyline.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 20:02

It was a good film - the ending was disappointing, purely because he should have died for Gotham. Bane was perfect, his voice was awesome. But his death was just stupid. Also, that stupid woman who was the real bad guy couldn't act for shit. But it was a brilliant film!
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 21:18

Agreed, Christopher Nolan only used her because she was in Inception one of his other films. Also the ending didn't have any emotion. I felt like crying when Alfred was crying saying he failed him but that was it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 22:02

I know what you mean - in a way, I wanted Alfred to have a happy ending, but him being alive really ruined the ending in most ways.. it was far better to have left him dead. And when Mr Fox found out that the auto-control was fixed, I was like "That's awesome, he could have saved himself but he didn't" and then he did :/
    Jamesdawn

Post by Jamesdawn Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 8:45

I have watched this movie. The first half of this movie is awesome. Second half of this movie is also good. Music of this movie is too good.
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 22:12

Agreed the music is awesome, Yeah Nolan only used Marion Cottilard and Joseph Gordon Levitt because of Inception but JGL is a good actor (performance in Looper was outstanding) and his character had more reason to be there but I think they should have moved away from using the League of Shadows it was a kind of like well we've had this kinda thing in Batman Begins and Bane's not been connected to it before but it was still a good film Tom Hardy was fantastic but his death was one of the worst villain deaths in a while but as good as he was I still think Heath Ledgers Joker was the greatest thing in The Dark Knight Trilogy with The Dark Knight as the best of the trilogy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 15:43