Whoopsie

Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Re: Whoopsie

Post by Wayward Daughter on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 13:43

Back hello

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 13:44

Mum got it for me. So i dunno where it was from.

*sigh* what you up to?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 13:45

hi lowri.

u ok?

whats up elly? Sad hug

brb going to put shizz on the laptop

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 13:49

OKie dokie Rajan.
    hug Sad

Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear... <3
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:15

back Very Happy

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:19

Im back too, just have the paralympic opening ceremony on 4od

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:22

cool Very Happy just putting shizz on me laptop Smile

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:27

like what?

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:33

itunes, music, software etc.

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:34

Ahh i see.

I couldnt live without my itunes i think

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:35

same <3

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:40

I couldnt live without music full stop.

Ive even had my hand at songwriting the last few days. Bit too much like adele i think.

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:43

what you come up with? Smile

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:47

Its laughable.

Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:48

The chorus i like, and ive had it for a while,

the first verse is a bit off, and ive been doing it since january. I only have a verse and chorus

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:50

Laughing a long time to do it then

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:51

Yeah. Ill inbox you what i have.

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:56

ok Smile

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:57

I know its bad anyways lol lol!

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:59

its good, really Smile

simon says:
    yes
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 15:00

i actually wrote some the other day, really randomly. I have no idea why, it was my first time and i was lying in bed bored. I think it was about three/four nights ago lol.

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 15:04

Yeah boredom, is always a good thing to bring it out.

Ive been trying to get words out for ages and write a song, but it wasnt until sunday they started to surface.

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 15:06

ill show you mines, bare in mind i was bored and it was my first time. i was singing it in my head Razz

simon says:
    yes
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 15:06

Okie doke

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 15:13

Laughing be prepared to laugh.

simon says:
    yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 15:15