Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 6: Awakened - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 6: Awakened - RP Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: World 6: Awakened - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 21:14

It took a while but I eventually found the place. Exiting the car, I checked the knives hidden up my sleeves out of habit. Some iron, some dipped and stained in salt water or blessed holy water. All ideal for this task. I headed towards the door, finding it already open so I didn't have to pick it. I could see the broken glass where someone had smashed through.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 22:04

The stairs were straight ahead. I glimpsed briefly through the 2 doorways to the side, but I could see from a glance that this ground floor was empty, abandoned. I moved forwards. My feet crossed over scuff marks and bloodstains as I climbed. I considered calling out, since I'd been told that the hunter who'd called me would still remain here, but I decided not to. Better not give warning.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 29 Dec 2014 - 22:32

I checked the nearest room upstairs, which was in the same eerie abandoned state. Bloodstains, scratches marring the walls and the floor, debris littered around. No sign of life. I headed onto the next. But before I could reach the door, it broke open, and before I could react something was barrelling into me.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 20:10

We crashed heavily into the opposite wall. Tasting blood in my mouth, I struggled back to my feet, and reached for the nearest throwing knife from my waist. It hurtled free from my hand. It missed though. The demon possessed man dodged, so that the blade scraped to the side. The next second, he was battering a punch into my head again.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Jan 2015 - 21:34

My head span, and as the blow connected I could taste blood on my tongue. I threw my arm outwards, trying to deflect another attack. He caught me though and I felt a spasm of pain as his supernatural grip tightened around my wrist. I thought I could feel my bones crushing. Disdainfully, his free hand reached out and snapped the anti-possession charm from around my neck.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Jan 2015 - 22:26

The metal clattered to the floor as he threw it away. I could see the smoke from where the iron had burned his skin, but from his reaction he barely seemed to feel it. His hand moved again, tearing the ring off my finger. That made my head spin again. How.... how had the demon even known?!! I wore that ring backwards for a purpose! The anti-demonic charm was hidden on the inside.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 21:55

He threw it aside, the metal clanging and echoing again as it hit against the medallion. My eyes followed it. Still, in the corner of my vision, I saw smoke beginning to form, slowly pouring out of his mouth. I tried to struggle. In vain, of course. Against my will, I couldn't stop myself or it as the smoke forced its way down my throat. Then everything blackened.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 19 May 2015 - 23:39

For a second, I was choking, a futile attempt to fight against the invasion. Then I quietened. Slowly, I raised my head, a smile crossing my lips. The plan had been a success. Getting to my feet, I walked back out of the building, headed back to the car I'd obtained, drove away.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 22:35

It was a long distance to my next destination, the location gleamed from a simple phone call. I drove crazily though, and the miles flew by. The hours felt like nothing. Soon I was there. I parked the car, then walked away, abandoning it. The motel across the road was typical, what I'd expected really. I walked confidently towards it, counting down the room numbers in my head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 6:54