Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

Torn And Frayed

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Torn And Frayed Empty Torn And Frayed

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 16:13

I've just gotten the S8 boxset so I'm gonna be posting reviews/responses to the remaining episodes Smile

Poor Sammy 2.0 (that's my nickname for Samandriel). I can't believe Cas killed him! I was thinking he'd be another ally, they need more. And the logic for killing him doesn't work either - his death would undo what he'd spilled, and he wasn't still imprisoned to betray more. But at least Cas seems more aware, so maybe that'll help him fight it off. Plus Sam and Dean are suspicious that something's going on with him.

Seeing Kevin again briefly was cool Smile Poor him with his line about his "desert" though. And I wonder why they ditched his mother - just unable to get the actress, or something more planned? Demon bombs cool again, but it's kinda funny how Enochian warding sigils can apparently be neutralised just by vandalising them.

Is Amelia gone now? Hopefully. She still annoys me. But at least she got me a Sam shirtless scene Wink And it was funny how they were almost playing Sam choosing between her and Dean/between normality and hunting as a love triangle Wink

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 17:13