Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

Sacrifice

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Sacrifice Empty Sacrifice

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Dec 2013 - 12:01

Well, I didn't guess the way out of the contract Laughing I was just trying to come up with a way to make a signature not a signature. I was thinking maybe Dean'd sign it, but Crowley thought of that too. And now Crowley's the trial, interesting Twisted Evil I'm still not sure if it'd work using him though. It'd be a way of keeping Crowley if they succeed, but I can't imagine him non-demonic. Which leads me to another question: are they right in assuming that closing the gates will also zoom every demon on the surface there? I'd have thought demons on Earth would be locked out and exorcisms would in future fail. And what happens to dead humans if both heaven and hell get locked?

Ok, Dean was so funny when he realised that the cupid target was gay! Laughing

Abaddon to the rescue Smile Twisted Evil Somehow, I don't think she'll save Crowley. I think she'd rather like seeing her rival undemoned Smile

I thought the angel trials were weird, and a bit too easy! And is Naomi good now? I'm confused! Wait, Sam's going to die?! Sam!! Someone save Sam!

Metatron's crazy.... but I have to say, I was imagining a million Casgirls volunteering at the "find a wife, make babies" line Smile

Sam.... Sam.... Sam *goes into crazy state just crying and muttering Sam's name over and over* Loved Dean's speech.

The angels falling scene is cool.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 10:53