Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Recaps? LOL

A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Recaps? LOL Empty Recaps? LOL

Post by A Returning Charlotte Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 18:21

What major changes have happened to the board wilst I've been away? I take it you took over my characters (at least the canon ones) so you could continue (I did have loads) and the others just sort of melted away out of existence or were killed off? I can't even remember who they were.

Anyway! Tell me what you lot are up to now. I may not be able to start roleplaying with you again but I'll be here to discuss stuff with and to chat in the chatting area.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Recaps? LOL Empty Re: Recaps? LOL

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 20:08

I'll try Laughing No one really took over your characters, they faded instead, and we took over the general SL and control of W1. I think some of the worlds we had when you were here have been replaced too, and there are new ones.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty World 1

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 20:14

We introduced and dealt with the Carnival. Our characters took on the roles of various canons a bit like we did at the end of the Fugitives arc. Sinead was then inspired to reveal her powers, like Claire - she jumped off the ferris wheel but created winds to levitate herself instead of falling and regenerating. I also had her quoting Claire's lines there.

It's been a few years since the exposure in RP. The reaction is still mixed though. Some people hate EHs, others think it's cool, others just don't care. Sinead's kinda become an official spokesperson for EHs and their rights.

Family-wise: David (Rajan's char) and Liz (Pippy's char with EM) are raising their daughter together but aren't a couple. From my pairs, Sinead and Sean have 2 sets of twins. Eoin and Rooreru have gotten married and have one kid (Aito) with a second on the way. Eoin was recently revived after being killed on a New Company mission.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 20:20

None of that seems even familiar. Maybe I left before they were created? It's been ages. Plus: Oh crikey! Baby boom. Wow. I don't think these characters know how to use condoms, Lowri. You may have to sit down and give them all the talk.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty World 2 - The Crazy World

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 22:36

As you'd expect really - lots of deaths, revivals, marriages and births. I can't really remember where we were in this world when you were last online, so it'll have to be general, sorry.

Families:

• Me and Peter - 6 kids - Nathan, Hayley, Amber, Darrien, Tessa, Lucia. Older Nathan and Dani are by now married and have one son, Alec.
    • Jack and Tracy - 5 kids - Cody, Ashleigh, Kayleigh, Nicole, adoptive son Zander
    • Pippy and Gabriel - Hannah, Luke (both adopted), Abbie, Noah, Zach, Gabriella, Jacob, Alex, Zoe, Braedon. Hannah is married to Josh Deveaux (Charles' OC son) and they have a son, Jake. Gabriella is underage-married to Claude Bennet (HRG and Lauren's son) (they randomly decided to elope as kids after Nathan and Dani's wedding, and because of Gabriella's powers it worked)
    • Canon Nathan and canon Barbara - married, triplets Anna, Alicia and George. Barbara has an older son, Jamie, from a previous relationship. She believes he's Nathan's son but he's not.
    • Daphne and Ace have gotten back together and married. They have a new son, Ryan, in addition to their daughters Georgia and Dani.
    • Canon pairings - Matt and Janice have Matt Jnr and Emma. Hiro and Charlie have Ishi, Yaeko and Raiden. Kimiko and Ando have Yummi and Kano. Mohinder and Mira have Savajna, Vibhu and Kalya. Lauren and Noah have Claude and twins Oliver and Lyndsay.
    • I've also adopted Nathan P Snr's canon kids as my characters. His sons have reconnected with the paternal family and manifested abilities.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 22:38

A Returning Charlotte wrote:None of that seems even familiar. Maybe I left before they were created? It's been ages. Plus: Oh crikey! Baby boom. Wow. I don't think these characters know how to use condoms, Lowri. You may have to sit down and give them all the talk.

Laughing Years have passed, remember? Plus Sean and Sinead are Catholic so they don't believe in using contraception after marriage. Aito and Shiv (David and Liz's daughter) were accidental though. Accidental kids are common in RP because RPers become impatient Razz

The adults - Sean, Sinead, Liz, David, Rooreru (aka Laurel) and Eoin - were around when you were here. I can remember RPing with them interacting with your characters.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 7 Mar 2014 - 21:20; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting a name)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty More World 2

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 22:50

Recent events in World 2:
    Nathan (my OC adult Nathan) and Lowri were both killed in an ambush by a man with Curse Infliction. Attempts to revive them failed. I'm now kinda waiting for Pippy to reappear so that her characters can act on our planned SL to save Nathan and Lowri Laughing
    Jack is currently working on a mission to capture a reality manipulator named Delilah Blackhart. Rajan has made up some minor Organisation agents to help with that. He's gone quiet with it though.
    Pippy's been off a while, and everyone else has vanished.
    Dani began working with the Org to get her mind of Nathan's death (her normal work is teaching at the Gifted Academy, a school Pippy set up for EH kids). She recently failed in bringing in someone with despair induction. The man used that ability on her, but none of the characters know this yet.
    Lewis killed off his main character Lewis. He died in a fight after having donated too much energy years ago to save his son Kenny - it'd been weakening him since. He now RPs with Kenny, Georgia and a new character also named Lewis.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 22:55

Crikey the baby boom was even bigger than originally thought! Crikey seems to be becoming my signature word around here.

They were? Your memory is better than mine then. I can't even remember my characters.

Should I start roleplaying again, d'you think?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty World 3

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 23:01

We are now in a timeline where the explosion didn't happen. Elan, Danny and Dann travelled back in time and helped stop the explosion - they did stuff like telling their past selves not to be there so there'd be less abilities for Peter to overload on, and guilt tripping Nathan. Because of the ability of Panmnesia Dann had mimicked from James Herriford (one of Elan's Resistance cell members), they all remembered the old timeline and kept any abilities they'd gained there.

I also introduced a new character. Her name's Teagan Niall. She's the illegitimate daughter of Samson, half-sister to Sylar, and she travelled to America after her mother died saving her life and told her of her family as she died. She found amnesiac Peter in the container before he was shipped to Ireland. She helped him meet Nathan again and eventually regain his memories. They began dating and are now engaged. Btw, she's semi-based on a dream I remember you describing Laughing

Elan began working at the pizzeria where Danny also works. Their friends/colleagues have all manifested abilities. There's a second couple there, George and Tara, who were engaged before Tara broke it off to go discover herself. George and Tara have a son, John, and George has an older son from a previous relationship, Sam.

Another pizzeria worker, Boston, began dating Pippy after Danny reconnected with her. Pippy used him to get Danny to tell her when/where she'd meet Sylar again (from his precognitions), but then she left Sylar after seeing how he'd used Maya and realising she'd be the same. She's with Boston again. They're engaged.

Dann and Lily have began dating. Lola and Mark are also a couple, newly married, twin kids. Danny and Elan have married in the second timeline and had a son, Ollie.

We did the S2 storyline - virus release. It did hit the floor but Teagan absorbed it before it could spread, using her ability of Absorption. She began to get ill. Nathan then manifested Salvation and Guidance and used those to heal her. Unforeseen side effects could arise though.

Lola and Mark got attacked by a group of EH haters who are hypocrites because they too have abilities. Elan and the rest of the Resistance cell have just finished helping them deal with that group.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 23:03

A Returning Charlotte wrote:Crikey the baby boom was even bigger than originally thought! Crikey seems to be becoming my signature word around here.

They were? Your memory is better than mine then. I can't even remember my characters.

Should I start roleplaying again, d'you think?

I'm helped by the fact that I reread old RP threads when bored Laughing I'm certain about my 4 anyway - they were in use from the start, almost.

If you want to shrug Would you come up with an excuse for your characters' absence, or pretend they'd been there all along and didn't react to stuff? Or rapid flashbacks?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty World 4

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 23:31

The Goldstons and Firelocks are still world leaders Very Happy The Malus eventually returned, and sent assassins and subtle attacks (basically whenever a SL needed an individual threat Razz ) until the good guys worked this out, attacked and killed them all.

Families:

• Siblings - Lleucu, Tannith, Robert. Lleucu is married/imprinted upon by Seth. Tannith is married to Tomas. Robert has been imprinted upon by Sienna.
    • Robert and Sienna have one son - Tavis. Tavis is slightly weird as he has Advanced Cloning and Time Travelling, and time travelled from the future. His younger self was recently born. Rob and Sienna are engaged.
    • Lleucu/Seth - 4 kids - Alessia, Harrison, Ethan. Alessia has imprinted on Erin and Harry's son, Cas. Harrison is with Kitty (Guard member). Ethan is with Caterina Crinamorte-Best. They were married recently and have triplets.
    • Tannith/Tomas - Rajan, Pippa, Matthew, Charlotte, Chris (named after RPers in world when they were born). Rajan is with Tracy, Pippy's currently secretly dating someone named Sylar, Matthew's with Elle, Charlotte's with Lyle because I just took the guy W2 Charlotte marries. Charlotte and Lyle have one son already - Braedon. T2 triplets - Aidan, Riley, Jensen. Riley's with Autumn, Aidan with Summer, Jensen with Roland. Twins - Nyasia and Lyla - Nyasia imprinted upon by Mick Crinamorte-Best. Octuplets - Mackenzie, Gracie, Darcie, Eboni, Cate, Becca, Alivia, Sofia. Gracie has been imprinted upon by werewolf Ryan, who is in Erin's half-brother's pack. Quads - Kyran, Keatley, Hunter, Raven.
    • Avril/Phillippe - second pairing from founders. Children - Jack, Autumn, Summer, Lowri, Sam, Dean, Danielle, Stella, Phoebe, Carina, Kyler, Chase, Caleb, Levi, Vyasah. Jack was imprinted upon by Louise, Kirk and Lola's daughter
    • Jack died of cancer years ago. Left behind a widow, Tracy, and a daughter Lola. Lola was imprinted on Kirk and engaged, they had 3 kids: Louise, Mason and Roland. Kirk's basically been missing since Chris left, but no one can look for him. Lola was originally half-wolf, half-vampire, but lost her wolf half to her long lost brother Lotan.
    • Tomas and Tannith also adopted Hope who is now engaged to Mason.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 7 Mar 2014 - 21:24; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty World 5

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 23:34

Still an I Am Become Death World. I think Peter and Saph and my random supporting characters are the only ones fighting Pinehearst by now. Pinehearst think they've executed Saph, but it was an illusion. Peter got EM back (Ellis activated his original power). Pippy's practicing wanting to fight but being guilt tripped by protecting baby Noah, and has it down perfectly by now Razz Lizzie got killed, and her cousin Dawn is Rajan's new character. However, Lizzie's spirit may have inhabited a nearby bird. Future Noah came back to fight, got caught in a trap, and was killed by his Pinehearst-employee girlfriend Red as he killed her for her betrayal. His half-sister Kaylee found his body and is searching for a way to revive him. Nathan recently become President.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 23:40

Wayward Daughter wrote:They began dating and are now engaged. Btw, she's semi-based on a dream I remember you describing Laughing
    Crikey yet again. Which dream was this? I remember relating a few. I just can't remember what they were.

If you reread the threads I shall consider you the expert then and come to you whenever I need to know stuff. Thanks in advance.

Aw that's a cute shrugging guy. Bless. I can't even remember my characters so I think I'd just start a fresh. The previous characters I had can either be living happily or have been killed off. They've vanished into plot holes and gone to alternate universes or something. I vote the happy ending one. So they're all put where they can't be messed with and everyone can forget about them to avoid confusion.

The only one I remember is because I was glancing through profile threads and found him. I was going to reintroduce him by having him turn up with a hangover on a boat in the middle of an ocean. He freaked out about manifesting and got drunk and then ended up there due to drunken exploits and not due to any group or EH. I can't remember what world he's in now. He did interact with one or too people though. I think one was yours. I could retcon it so he came across someone else with that ability instead, just some randomer. Then there won't be problems with your character's memories and all the continuity flux from time travelling plots.

Aw you named a character after me in W4? Aww. What's that about my character marrying in W2? Was I in W2? Wut. See? I'm so behind. I remember in W4 I had a female dentist?

"However, Lizzie's spirit may have inhabited a nearby bird." - I love it!! Where's that rofling guy gone?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 10:22

It was one where you manifested powers, travelled to America and began dating Peter. Then Sylar turned out to be your long lost brother, and was being really overprotective Razz

The boat guy? Dexter, I think. W1. He had Ability Duplication, he'd met my Sean and duplicated Ability Sensing from him but didn't believe him. They only met once after that, briefly, so it'd be easy to retcon.

I named them after everyone, mainly due to Pippy's nagging Laughing She's quietened down with the Pippy/Pippa/Phillip name suggestions for every baby born.

In W2, your character named Charlotte and pretty self-based. You had her start dating Lyle. A flashforward in W2.5 showed them married with 3 kids in the future.

Carita Laughing Huntress turned vampire when she was nearly killed by the vampire who'd killed her parents. She was in our main coven for a while before leaving to join her lover's coven.

Rofling guy? Matt?
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 11:10

I don't remember having that dream but I remember you reacting to it.

How do you remember all that after all this time? Neat. What was the second time they met?

Aw for a moment there I thought I was special. Sniff. Lol

Wuuuut. I don't remember the flash forward at all! Ew. I remember trying to pull more NEH characters into the plots though because we were swamped with people with abilities. At that time both I and my character had changed well away from each other so I was willing to use the character for the NEH's benefit. It didn't really work.

I remember her. The Swedish one. I'd forgotten that so thanks.

Actually I meant a little blueish guy with a tail that rolled around.

I've been going through my profiles recently and I'm gonna see if I want to bring any back.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 11:25

I said something like you'd stolen my brain at the time Laughing Don't think I've ever dreamed the scenario, but as you can see, I like it, because I took it for RP.

Like I said, I reread Razz Plus I can remember fragments of old stories for years. The second time they met was after Dexter'd been rescued/escaped from the villain gang. He was with the New Company and wanted to apologise to Sean for doubting him and calling him crazy.

Laughing I actually did believe you randomly chose Lyle to use, but Pippy argued I should use him too because I didn't know who else Laughing Sorry if it creeps you out.

Blue guy with a tail? That just makes me think of Nightcrawler from X Men.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty Addition To World 4 Recap

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 11:35

Recent events: Erin was attacked by someone who used metallic claws to turn her back human. The only person they knew who could do that was Anna, Kirk's half-sister, but she's dead. Hope (Tannith and Tomas' adoptive daughter) used a spell to reveal that the actual attacker was a werewolf who'd used Necronic Mimicry to mimic Anna. Hope's ability is Witchcraft. They're gonna go attack this werewolf in the hope that executing her will heal Erin. Erin and Harry have also recently had a second son, who's temporarily named Bobby.

Lola may have gone missing, depending upon whether Rajan decides to bother returning to that SL or not. There's some connection to a villainess titled Blue Dawn who's really powerful and believes Lola to be the reincarnation of her dead sister.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty World 6

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 12:07

This is a new/replacement world. The basic premise is that monsters, ghosts etc exist and our characters hunt and destroy them. Some characters have powers to help them do this, while others are normal people who found out about the monsters and decided to do something. Think of it as a cross between Supernatural and Charmed, if you ever watched either, with other programmes, stories and original stuff thrown in.

Pippy's group - 2 brothers raised to fight stuff by their parents. One of them is a prophet and uses his visions to guide the group. A witch named Nayeli. Isaac - older hunter who saved the brothers on one of their first hunts and then joined them. Seth - psychiatrist who was told about monsters by one of his patients. Don - his father was killed fighting demons, the group arrived in time to save Don and then he joined them.

Amy and Kate - twin sisters who become hunters after a poltergeist killed their younger brother. Pippy RPs Amy, I RP Kate. They're currently working the same case as Pippy's group and will be working it together once they meet up.

Rajan - aristocratic lady named Jennifer whose sister was turned into a vampire. She's also a prophet.

Neo started off with a college student who was recruited by his new girlfriend into a monster fighting team. I think it reads a bit like the start of The Mortal Instruments, but I'm not sure. Then he got bored of that. He started RPing anew with a team of 3 - a couple and their friend - who work as hunters. The man in the couple was recently killed.

My chars: Anya and Blaine. Half-siblings who hunt according to family tradition. A century ago, their ancestor was raped and impregnated by a monster, and her daughter and female descendants inherited reality manipulating powers from the monster. They hunt to try to balance out this past. They've recently started working alongside Min, who's been hunting since vampires killed her family.

Bethany and Brenner. Bethany's a 400ish year old witch. Hunts because she was taught her rare power level makes this her destiny. Brenner is an FBI agent who learned the truth from her after one of his cases turned out to be something supernatural she was looking into, then basically insisted upon helping her.

Jamie Horne is a Grimm - he possesses the ability to see/identify the monsters for what they are when they're hidden. Recently developed this ability.

I also have Lilly and Evan who are Nightwalkers - people who live normal lives in the daytime but project to a temporary second body while asleep and use this to fight.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty World 7

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 12:16

Another replacement world.

In the future, abilities are exposed and the public take it badly. EHs lose their rights, are enslaved, when some escape it breaks into a war. One EH, Jake Cassidy, believes the situation is his fault since he lost control when being pursued by the government and caused an explosion. He goes back in time to kill his younger self to prevent this. He can't - it causes a paradox and returns to the original timeline. His girlfriend Caryn learns of this and borrows his time travelling ability to go back and kill him herself. The alteration of time makes younger Caryn gain her future memories. The bad future starts developing too, so she tries to find a way to save Jake and then change the future.

Pippy's characters - Asher and Lou - are fighting for EHs in the future when Asher is fatally injured. One of their companions sends them back in time to when an ally of theirs who could heal people was still alive. They decide to stay in the present to change stuff too. Asher accidentally revealed to Owain - the healer - that he dies in future.

With the help of Asher, Lou and some other characters, present time Caryn did manage to revive Jake. She explained stuff to him and he agreed to help her change the future. They were also joined by Miles, who is Jake's time travelling future nephew but Jake doesn't know this yet - Caryn does. Jake's powers were recently stolen by a woman they were trying to help. They're trying to find a way to restore them. Then Caryn was captured. Both Jakes, future Caryn, Asher and Lou are planning a prison raid to rescue her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty World 8

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 12:33

Can you remember anything of this world? It's been ages.

People manifested abilities and learned of the virus. They tried to destroy it/stop its release, but failed. Odessa was put into quarantine. The virus eventually spread from there and went global. The government found out about EHs and blamed them for the virus' release because Adam was an EH. Our characters found out, fled, some were captured. Those who escaped rescued the captured ones, but caused the plane to crash like in the start of Fugitives. Other characters founded our own version of REBEL. Most of the characters were hiding in Russia. They eventually found a way to heal the virus - Maya - and that along with using precognition to stop an assassination attempt on the President persuaded the government that EHs could be a good thing. However, in the process abilities were revealed to the public.

At the same time, our characters were kinda discovering a complex family web:
    • Matt's character - Robert, an empath - is a paternal half-brother to Sylar.
    • Rajan's old character - Gabriel Silvestor - is another paternal halfbrother to Sylar, and maternal halfbrother to Daphne. He was killed off during the Fugitives arc.
    • Robert had an on-off relationship with Elle for ages, during which they had twin kids. They are now engaged. However, they're unlikely to ever get married since Matt's disappeared and Rajan won't adopt the character Laughing
    • My character - Rhia - is the illegitimate daughter of Adam Monroe and Bob Bishop's wife. She's now married to Peter and they have a daughter, Jess.
    • Rajan introduced two new characters. One, Hira Spektor, is the daughter of Angela Petrelli and Ivan Spektor. A second, Michael Cassidy, is another child of Adam.
    • Pippy's original character was named Pippy and dating Sylar. She got bored of her. Her new character is Naomi Goldston, a New Company agent who's dating Nathan (Pippy wanted them to get engaged after dating a week, it was hilarious Laughing )
    • Nathan and Tracy dated briefly but broke up after he cheated on her. Tracy then learned she was pregnant. She had twin sons. Tracy has done her Cold Snap and gone missing, she's been replaced by Barbara who's pretending to be Tracy.

After abilities were exposed, the New Company was formed to replace the old Company and B26. Robert and Hiro were founders, Rhia, Elle, Naomi and Michael all work as agents for them.

People learned that Arthur Petrelli was alive, and Pinehearst started. The NC tried to stop them. Eventually, Peter defeated his father by mimicking Ability Absorption from him and using it to steal Arthur's own powers from him (He'd mimicked Ability Preservation from Nathan so Arthur couldn't steal his). Arthur was arrested and imprisoned by the NC. However, a criminal gang stole a lot of the formula from Pinehearst. The NC is now mid-dealing with them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty World 9

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 12:46

Another new/replacement world. This one is basically a mix-up of anything mythical or magical which isn't vampires or werecreatures (those go in W4) and isn't hunting supernatural stuff.

Sin originally asked for the world, and she began a story based on Merlin. Her character escaped from magic-hating Camelot and was unknowingly recruited by the villain. However, all this - and the main world villain - was dropped when Sin disappeared.

Rajan briefly reintroduced his dragon Blizzard here. He also wanted to adopt your sprite Chloe cute, rose

Pippy started off with 2 Animagi lions. Then she revealed that one of them wasn't an Animagi at all, but an Archangel in disguise. Bailey (the real animagi) was killed and Chamuel (the angel) had to reveal what he really was and go to heaven to revive her. They're a couple and have recently had a baby girl. Then she dropped them.

My characters:
    My bloodwitches. Half-siblings Dier, Firen and Nam. Dark witches took over their home city and the family had to flee for their lives, alongside Nam's lover, reformed Dark witch Circh. The family were all separated. Firen decided to tie off her magic and become human in order to hide. Nam learned that she's in fact an Immortal - a person of any species powerful and destined to help fight the good fight, possible only to kill through a short range of methods which differ for each individual. Dier started a relationship with an Elementae named Hope, they're now married with one son, Tyrian. The family except for Firen reunited and fought to take back Oherin City. Their mother was named Queen because the original leaders had been killed in the takeover. Nam was recently summoned by another witch city, where she and Circh had previously hidden, and where she'd helped them fight in their war by killing one of the enemy leaders.
    Mikala and Caden - Mikala is a Nephilim. She was engaged from birth to another Nephilim named Asaph. However, she fell in love with a Shifter named Caden. They ran off together and then tricked her family into marrying them both when Caden impersonated Asaph. Her family wasn't impressed by the deception so they left their hometown. They wound up trapped in a magic hating city. They're starting off a magic rebellion using the Inspiration ability which their son has.

New characters for me and Pippy: coven witches. Its set in Asheville in America and most of the coven members are in highschool, with one a college student. They're recently discovered their powers and the coven.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL Empty World 10

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 13:05

New World :DIts set in a school in the south of England for anyone who's a freak. So EHs, Ataris from my old story, Pippy has vampyres (which are weirdly nothing like vampires Laughing) etc.

My main character is an old blood Atari named Sky. She has 2 self-appointed protectors, brothers Nick and Daniel Harvard, whom she later learns are in fact her Guardians. Nick's been in love with her for years, but she's refused to even consider the fact because she doesn't believe anything good can come from mixed pairings.

Rajan has a male Siren named Warren. He's dating a wood nymph called Lavender.

Pippy's characters: main character was originally a vampyre named Dani, but Dani learns that she's in fact an Ancient, one of the ancestors of the vampyres. After her father dies, she and her brother are the last Ancients. Pippy has another vampyre named Lily, Dani's friend, 2 brothers who are new blood Atari - Mark and Christian - and a spoiled bitch EH named Lauren. She has a newer character, a Bellator named Kylian - whom I believe is based on Thor.

The school was attacked by a company who'd learned about the students and wanted to use their powers for its own purposes. Some were captured. In the aftermath, Dani learned of her parentage and Sky learned that the Harvard brothers are her Guardians. The staff and students rescued the captives, but Dani's father helped and died. She learned that he'd been killed by his Ainsprid, a race which exists solely for the purpose of killing Ancients, and that her own would attack her. Sky and Nick were trapped in an ambush and she sacrificed herself to buy him a chance to escape. Before then, he kissed her. She realised that she loves him too. She died, and the brothers learned that being her Guardians meant that the despair of her death would kill them too. However, a new character - Brooke Adams, a vampyre with Salvation - fell unrequitedly in love with Nick and used her power to save him by saving Sky. Sky and Nick began dating in secret til he got fed up of the secrecy. They argued about it. He wound up proposing to her in the fight. Dani's Ainsprid attacked her at last, and used one of its powers to drive all her friends away. However, they wound up helping her fight and kill it. Her brother was killed in the fight but it ok because one of his powers means he'll be reborn.

New characters of mine: River Parry and Zarina. River is half nymph and half wolfbrother. Zarina is a falcon shapeshifter whose additional power makes it impossible for her to touch anyone without being weakened. River had a crush on her but she ignored it because of her power. However, he was caught in the crossfire of Dani's fight, fatally injured. Zarina found him and kissed him, thus giving her own energy to heal him. She was healed by another student before her ability killed her.

More new characters of mine: Sophia and Nick Ryan. Sophia is a world-leaper. Nick is an EH from another world. She met him in his world and when his home city was destroyed in a nuclear strike, she world-leapt them both into W10's world. They both joined the school.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 7 Mar 2014 - 21:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sky doesn't have 10 Guardians)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 13:10

Wow this is all going over my head. I'm gonna have to reread it a fair bit.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 13:11

Maybe take it one world at a time Laughing
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant