Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

What actually happened to Katlyn (or however you spell is)?

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

What actually happened to Katlyn (or however you spell is)? - Page 2 Empty Re: What actually happened to Katlyn (or however you spell is)?

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 23 Nov 2009 - 11:47

*is confused*

Anyway, I find it hilarious that you've learned to do Cardiff and Swansea accents from TW!
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

What actually happened to Katlyn (or however you spell is)? - Page 2 Empty Re: What actually happened to Katlyn (or however you spell is)?

Post by ItsAGibbo Mon 23 Nov 2009 - 13:22

Really?
    You know how people will fall asleep listening to CD's that help them stop smoking or whatever, well, the same thing happened to me, only I learned how to speak in a Welsh accent.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 23 Nov 2009 - 16:55

Yeah. Tis funny Laughing
    You got an auditory memory then
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 10:54

LMAO!

Yeah, obviously.
    The funniest thing is, the first time I did it, I couldn't speak normal for seven hours!! Ryan took the micky out of me for weeks!! And all my friends did.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 16:24

Lol

Never happened to me.....
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 17:59

You're already Welsh! Rolling Eyes
    LMAO!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 18:01

lol. But I've never picked up a new accent and can't lose it. Other accents around me just make mine stronger Laughing
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 18:48

LMAO!!

This has stuck with me since the first ep.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 18:49

Lol
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 18:51

LMAO!!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 6 Dec 2009 - 2:23

lol!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 15:23

Wayward Daughter wrote:Caitlin. She got trapped in that future. And we don't know what happened to her when the future changed - she could have been deleted, trapped in an alternate future which can't be reached, or automatically transfered into the new future.

Enochian wrote:Yeah, Peter was kinda stupid. He wanted to save her by deleting the future she was in therefore deleting her. Not one of your smartest moves now, it is Peter?

I guess that depends how you look at it. He obviously believed that by changing the future she'd automatically transfer into the new one, since that was his origin plan in breaking in with Adam. And since the writers are the ones deciding, it's probably what did happen, they just cba/didn't remember to confirm it.

And I know, dredging up an old thread Rolling Eyes I was just bored. And it's not like there's going to be many new threads and discussions, not now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 16:18