Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

Secrets Revealed and Confirmed Story Lines

Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Secrets Revealed and Confirmed Story Lines Empty Secrets Revealed and Confirmed Story Lines

Post by Flying Man! Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 12:17

Claire is finding that her biggest challenges are forgetting her old life and starting college. How does someone who has led such an extraordinary life assimilate back into everyday college life? Any semblance of normalcy is shortly overturned when Claire’s roommate commits suicide and Claire discovers her new friend, Gretchen (guest star Madeline Zima), is hiding a secret herself.

Hiro is dying!
    Hiro Nakamura (Masi Oka) goes back to his old life in Japan, but discovers that he has a terminal illness. When Hiro can no longer keep his illness hidden, he sets out to fulfill his own personal bucket-list – righting the mistakes of his past. But will Hiro be able to correct the errors of his ways without severely altering the past and present?

Meh
    Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia) returns to work as an ordinary New York City EMT, but he uses his abilities to save lives. Peter has become obsessed, looking for redemption and shutting out the rest of the world he once knew. How can he forget the past and begin anew? Peter’s life will quickly change when a hearing impaired woman, Emma (guest star Deanne Bray), enters his life. Emma has used her disability as an excuse to shut herself off from the world. But as a new and unique ability manifests, the shell she’s built around herself will begin to crack apart – as will Peter’s.

Looking Good!
    H.R.G. is adjusting to life as a single man. Charged with creating a new company, he is rapidly discovering that he needs more from his life. But how does a company man become ordinary? And, when Mohinder Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) returns and offers H.R.G. compelling evidence of a new danger, it makes H.R.G. wonder if he should get back in the game.

Tracy Strauss, having risen from the dead, is consumed with seeking vengeance, but soon realizes that she has a real opportunity to reinvent herself. The question is: who should she be?

Nathan Petrelli, not realizing who he really is, returns to the Senate and begins to notice strange changes in himself. Most alarming, Nathan discovers that he has new abilities. These changes are not lost on Angela, who recognizes them for what they truly are – the emergence of Sylar.

Matt can hear Sylar through Nathan!
    Meanwhile, racked by the guilt of what he did to Sylar and Nathan, Matt Parkman returns to life as an ordinary family man. All he wants to do is to raise his son, love his wife and return to a fulfilling career as an LAPD detective. But what Matt doesn’t know is that something unfamiliar is buried deep within his psyche – Matt can see and hear Sylar. And this specter will haunt him until Sylar is returned to his body.

New people suck!
    The biggest challenge for our heroes is a strange and dangerous carnival comprised of a traveling band of outsiders with powerful abilities, led by a charismatic and powerful leader, Samuel (Robert Knepper). Alongside Samuel is his right hand man, Edgar (guest star Ray Park), a deadly Speedster with a talent for knives, and Lydia (guest star Dawn Olivieri) the Tattooed Lady.

Samuel leads his flock to intersect with the lives of all of our heroes. He will find them, and he will entice them to join him. And together, they will ask the same basic questions: Who are we? What does having powers mean to the world? How should we live our lives – shameful or proud? Should we hide or live out in the open? And if the world of powers is revealed, how will the world ever recover?

These are confimred by Tim Kring
    these will happen!
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Secrets Revealed and Confirmed Story Lines Empty Re: Secrets Revealed and Confirmed Story Lines

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 12:26

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

HIRO Sad
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Secrets Revealed and Confirmed Story Lines Empty Re: Secrets Revealed and Confirmed Story Lines

Post by Flying Man! Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 12:27

is going to DIE! but Ando might replace him! Smile
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 12:31

Sad

i think ando kisses his sis.. u cant have hiro without ando Sad
    they are getting rid of all the foreign characters i mean, dont it suppose to be a world wide thing?
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 12:33

Maybe he is the one that dies mid season! Sad
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 12:38

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO Sad

Hiro can't die... we may see him in flashbacks though.. but its not the same Sad
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 12:39

another secret

After the death of his latest love interest, Daphne (Brea Grant), Matt discovered new hope when he found out he had a son. The final events of Season 3 and his decision to wipe out Sylar (Zachary Quinto) were all motivated by his conviction to protect Janice and his son. But can Janice be trusted or will she break Matt’s heart again?

Greg Grunberg told TV Guide, “Janice is not as simple a character as everybody thinks. Where did those diamonds go [in Season 1]? There’s a lot of things we don’t know. We made a baby with powers together, and I don’t think that’s a one-sided thing.” Baby Matt Parkman has the ability to make things go off only with his touch. It is really easy for fans and viewers to assume he is Matt Parkman’s son because they both posses powers. However, writers and producers Joe Pokaski and Aron Coliete revealed in an interview with CBR that a major spoiler for Season 4 is that “not all of the parents of people with powers have abilities themselves.” Could this mean baby Matt was parented by two powerless individuals?
    What could these all mean? Do you think Matt Parkman Jr. is not actually Matt’s baby? Or does Janice have abilities?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:11

Shocked she might of bought her fancy house with the diaminds
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:12

yep! exactly! there could be more!
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:37

i dont think janice has abilities... its probs just btpo tease people

i mean

out of loads of people in the world

2 people have abilties, and dont know that each of them have abilities become a couple
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:43

i think its not his baby!
    Rosie <3
    Rosie <3
    The gun......move it a little

Post by Rosie <3 Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:45

Sounds really unimpressive....
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:45

unimpressive? hiro dies Sad
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:45

Josh; Company Obsessed wrote:i think its not his baby!

im not sure? hmmmm
    Rosie <3
    Rosie <3

Post by Rosie <3 Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:46

Yeah... unimpressive. I am not really looking forward to it.. if i'm honest.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:48

Rosie <3 wrote:Yeah... unimpressive. I am not really looking forward to it.. if i'm honest.
    :O why not?
    Rosie <3
    Rosie <3

Post by Rosie <3 Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:50

I'm just not....
    Tracy and the return of Sylar is all I am looking forward to.
    I want them to team up and go on a killing rampage. Smile
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 13:51

lol what if they become a couple :O

but arnt u looking forward to the retun of peters powers?

matt and the baby?

the new villain? who kills sylnathan?

hiro dying?

the lesbian kiss...?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 11:29

Hiro won't die! I bet my... brother's life on it. (Win win, if hiro goes! Wink )

I want Syl back, but I do think that it is gonna be a great Season! Really good, and Joshy. Ya kinda forgot the while COCKROACH thing!!!!!!!!!!
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 11:48

must post
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 11:54

lol. But seriosuly. In the advert, hiro lives.. he uses his ability without dying..!
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 12:25

hiro does die
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 12:28

WHAT?!
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 12:43

Sad i know
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 13:07

Hiro dies?! NO! I'm... I'm actually crying. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I can't believe it. He dies?! OMFG! *begins to grieve*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 12:46