Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Does anyone here care about Heroes anymore?

Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Does anyone here care about Heroes anymore? Empty Does anyone here care about Heroes anymore?

Post by Mr_Isaac Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:02

If so, then check this out:-

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/06/01/heroes-creator-tim-kring-reveals-series-wrap-up-plans/

Reasonably interesting, I'm wary of being optimistic though. All for it if they leave Nathan/Pasdar out of the equation. Your opinion?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Does anyone here care about Heroes anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone here care about Heroes anymore?

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 11:18

It'd be good to see how they wrap it up, yeah. And I can't really see how they'd bring Pasdar back.
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Does anyone here care about Heroes anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone here care about Heroes anymore?

Post by Mr_Isaac Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 14:23

Flashbacks or shapeshifting I guess. If it's flashbacks then fair enough, but personally I'd rather they didn't, and it did say "but not as Nathan" so I don't think that's what they had in mind.
    However I think ZQ is a good enough actor to play Nathan convincingly (like in The Wall and other Season 4 moments) that they don't need to bring Pasdar back to have Sylar SS into him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 14:34

Didn't they say that The 5th Stage would be the last episode Pasdar would be in? Bit cheap of them to revert on that now.
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 17:16

I think they only meant that in terms of his contract ending, but now that the show's cancelled everyone's contract has ended, so no one is obliged to come back for definite. I guess if they want Pasdar they'd better beg. I doubt any of the fans really care if he returns.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:13

Why does Sylar WANT to battle against doing evil?! Crying or Very sad

OMG!!! I'm very interested! Very Happy Dunno how they are gonna bring Pasdar back in, as someone else, really. Unless Sylar decides to become Nathan for any reason.... :/
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:15

They'd closed that up though. Given a great exist scene too. But I guess it's in Heroes' history to give a character a brilliant "last" scene but still make them return, like Tracy.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:22

Yeah. She didn't hold much purpose Sad rajan may kill me, but I kinda wish they hadn't brought her back.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:24

Yeah. Matt too, the Shadowboxing death would have been a great one and he didn't really do that much after.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:34

Yeah, that too. Cept they needed a way to save Sylar, if they killed matt.
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 21:50

Sylar would still have been alive if Matt had died, they could have found a way to bring him back. Another telepath probably could have done it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 21:51

Isn't it possible that Sylar's consciousness could have died with Matt, like Matt was aiming?
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 22:27

Possible, but if the writers wanted to bring back Sylar they easily could have with Matt dead.
    And why the hell did they bother bringing back Tracy?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 22:35

That, I have no idea. She didn't really do anything in V5.
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 22:54

She was rubbish, and I actually thought her role and death in V4 were actually pretty good. They should have just left her character at that.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 Jun 2010 - 0:54

agree

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 11:03