Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Favourite family film

Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Favourite family film Empty Favourite family film

Post by Enochian Tue 3 Aug 2010 - 17:09

Plans are under way to find Northern Ireland’s favourite family film! The search is part of Cinemagic International Film and Television Festival’s 20th Anniversary celebrations that culminate in its annual 16 day festival from 11th-26th November.

From ‘A spoonful of sugar’, to ‘There’s no place like home’ to ‘Infinity and beyond’, family films evoke excitement, nostalgia and childhood wonder in all cinema-goers. Whether we cheer for good guys, bad guys, pirates, gangsters or wizards, the gripping plots and classic soundtracks of these unforgettable films have defined movie-making for a century and we all have a favourite!

Cinemagic has screened thousands of films over the last twenty years and the classic family films are a guaranteed favourite. This year the Cinemagic Festival wants to hear from you! Which family film should be crowned Northern Ireland’s favourite? What makes you a fan of ‘The Sound of Music’ over ‘Willy Wonka’? Are you mesmerized by the flying bicycles in ‘ET’ or do you prefer the non-stop adventure of ‘The Goonies’? Perhaps you can watch ‘The Wizard of Oz’ time and time again or maybe nothing beats the 3D world of Jessie, Buzz and Woody!

Joan Burney Keatings, Cinemagic Chief Executive commented ”The world of movies is a vibrant and integral part of family life that bridges all generations young and old. Everyone has a favourite family film and Cinemagic is extremely excited about discovering what story from the silver screen really captures the imagination of the public.”

How to vote: Film fans of all ages can submit the title of their favourite family film to Cinemagic by emailing favouritefamilyfilm@cinemagic.org.uk

Please include your name, age, county you live in and a short description of why it is your favourite family film. The closing date for entries is 11th October 2010. The film that receives the most votes will be screened in Belfast in November as part of Cinemagic’s 20th Anniversary Film Festival.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Favourite family film Empty Re: Favourite family film

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Aug 2010 - 18:46

Cool Very Happy but why are you posting this here?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 4 Aug 2010 - 11:18

That's quite cool! Very Happy Woody. Wink
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Wed 4 Aug 2010 - 16:04

I'm a cinemagic young consultant and they sent me a email saying, 'tell your family and friends!' and Rajan was taking his time replying so...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 13:37