Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
Wayward Daughter
MATTYGUY
Enochian
7 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 7 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 22:44

What do we do now? she asked, from their hiding place in the pass in the mountains. Her voice sounded slightly frightened, and her eyes were wide as she looked down at them.

I.... I don't know if there's anything we can do apart from attempting to fight our way through, he answered, reluctantly, though there was an edge of something else also present in his tone. Something much darker.

Dier...... what is it?

I don't want to speak of it, he answered tersely.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:00; edited 1 time in total
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 22:57

Blizzard could sense sort of the size of the creature, due to his distinct dragon senses. He continued to fly away, hoping that the creature would soon forget about him.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:00

Aira looked up into the sky and noticed it was getting dark. She looked around and saw a small wood not far from her where she could have some shelter for the night. She cantered towards it. Aira took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She felt strange tonight, like she was in a dream. Nothing seemed real to her, nothing felt like it could be real it was all so perfect.

Aira suddenly jerked forward. She fell foward through the darkness, and crashed to the ground beneath her. Her eyes snapped open in frustration. She felt nothing but pain all over her body and it felt sore to move. Despite this she whipped round on the ground and shouted, YOU DUMB HORSE!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:01

She hesitated, but shrugged and left her brother to his secrecy. Her thoughts were still trying to pierce it together though, and work out why he'd been so touchy and so keen to fight. She suspected she'd infer it soon. But she didn't have time to focus on it now: Dier had already heeled his horse back down the thin path, and she led hers to follow.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:04

(what creature is she, sin?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:05

(Aira? She's a Merlin-type sorceress)
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:09

Aira was silenced by absence.

Aira looked around, one direction then another until she had checked them all three times. Her horse has disappeared. Aira shivered, something was wrong. The area was flat and you could see for miles around in all directions. But the horse was nowhere to be found. All her food and clothes had been in saddlebags on that horse, she was screwed.

Aira started towards the small wood, jumping at every shadow, every breath of wind.

Aira

Aira stopped, her blood turned to ice. She turned around slowly. No one was there.Who's there? No one answered.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:15

Aira shook her head. No, she hadn't heard anything. It was just a breath of wind. She's just freaking out of nothing. Her horse has just thrown her. She was temporarily knocked out without realising and her horse must have run away. Yes that was it. Aira turned around, the pit in her stomach telling her it wasn't true.

Aira nearly fainted at her sight in front of her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:18

They hurtled downwards, Nam only gaining enough time to create a brief shield around herself before the impact. This shield only took 2 strikes before she was forced to strengthen it, barely in time. She winced, fighting back fear and panic at the air filled with smoke and strikes and the hissing sounds as spells barely missed her. She threw her own, attack after attack after attack, just begging for her shield to remain strong.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:22

It was gone. The entire wood was gone. Vanished. Non-existant. Aira's heart beated faster than it had ever had in her short life. Something was terrifyingly wrong. Aira turned round. The bushes were gone in the west, the path had disappeared in the south, the stars had disappeared in the dark sky. The entire landscape was flat, flat and devoid of anything. Even the grass under her feet had disappeared.

Aira let out a cry of despair, what was going on?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:22

The long travels and yet the pursuit went ahead. Chloe was trying to make her and Blizzard seemed unattractable to hide themselves away, but yet it did not work. Although the little sprite could not see well, she too could feel the presence in the air. Blizzard soon landed and leapt off the ground again, until he stopped wanting to face his follower.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:32

Everytime it trembled and she threw yet more energy into it, her heart felt like it could jump through her skin. Every detail seemed to be precise, highlighted. Each creature as it leapt viciously, trying to tear into them and their horses. Every near miss. She fought on, hurtling fire wildly, but they poured and poured.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:41

She rushed forward, trying to outrun this dark abiss. She was crying now, terrified of something unknown. Aira eyes, grew wide and she slid, stopping herself so suddenly she almost fell. Luckily she managed to stay on her feet and not topple off the cliff that had just appeared before her. She looked down it, she couldn't see the bottom if there even was a bottom. For a moment she considered jumping off it, hoping that death wouldn't be as bad as she felt now. She shook the thought from her head, her parents hadn't sent her away to safety just to have her throw away her life so stupidly because of a fleeting momnet of fear.

Aira turned around and saw what she had suspected, there was another steep cliff behind her and also to her right. Apparently she was meant to go left. Aira had her chin high and stiffened her shoulders. She walked with false confidence the only way she could go.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:54

Aira walked for only a minute before she found what she supposed was the cause of everything that has happened to her that night. Two tall black wraught iron gates towered above her making her feel small. A hedge streched out either side of them streching further than her eyes could see. She walked up to a notice on the gates, a notice so old that the words were so faded no one could read them.

The gates were locked shut, permitting her no entry. She looked closely at the notice and tried to read it but failed fast. She muttered a few words of the Old Religion and her eyes glowed golden. Soon the words were just like new and were easy to read. She read aloud:

Only the worthy may leave the labyrinth

The gates creaked open.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:59

Another creature darted right in front of them, separating her from her brother. At that moment, 5 attacked his flanks, causing her to panic and throw more energy into his shield, weakening her own to do so. Hers fluttered under another attack. Her horse threw her, and she curled as she landed, absorbing the fall. Shakily, she raised her head, ducking immediately. She threw yet more fire, another strike, but they were steadily weakening. She'd already lost Dier.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 0:03

Aira wished she had some sort of weapon. A sword, a bow, a mortal weapon, anything at all. She crept forward into the labyrinth, her muscles tensed for anything that might happen to her. She hated labyrinths. She hated mazes, riddles and any game which brequired tactful thinking. She just wasn't sort of person, she was more a say a spell and cast it type of person, no complicated thought processes involved. She walked further and further, turning at in any direction that seemed the least threatning.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 10:48

Raising her head just another fraction, she took aim at some of the creatures now targetting her brother. The strikes hissed through the air, instantly killing one, throwing another 2 away. Then she had to duck again, turning to focus on her own protection. She filled the air with wild turquoise fire, but she could feel that weakening. Soon it would be fluttering and fading away to mere sparks.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 9:34

Bailey looked into Goru's eyes, smiling sharply. He stared back, unable to look away.

You're beautiful, he told her, gently, and she blushed. Watching a lionness blush was something special, to Goru at least.

I love you, she replied, gently, and his grin broadened at that. After years, the three words still made him the happiness man alive
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 21:35

(Random introing? Razz )

Somehow, she found her eyes drawn to the fire as she felt it weaken, and waited for it to splutter away. But it didn't. She could feel her strength failing - so much so that she was hard pushed not to fall to her knees - but instead of dying away, the flames roared upwards, completely out of her control. She could do nothing but watched as they blazed away and chased after the attackers.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 21:54

(I cbf with another two profiles Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 21:59

(kk. I don't blame you)

Eyes wide, she didn't even notice how the colour had changed - from her turquoise to the normal orange-red - until they'd died away. They did so unnaturally suddenly, too, straight after the last enemy had died. Then she regained her footing and searched around for their saviour, Dier doing the same.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 22:35

Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 22:38

Dier's eyes had widened as they landed upon the young woman in question. She was standing half-shadowed in the distance, as if hoping in vain that she'd still be able to remain hidden. Her thin face was framed by fiery hair the exact same shade as the flames had been, and her blue eyes were now fading, having before been exuding light.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 23:22

Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 23:24

Who are you? he asked, heading towards her.

My name is Hope Lazuri....... when you left the city, I followed you.

Why? Nam asked, though not accusingly. She was just curious.

I'm not certain. I think you just intrigued me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 10:13