Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
Wayward Daughter
Neodraconis
6 posters

My abilities, opinions?

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

My abilities, opinions? - Page 2 Empty Re: My abilities, opinions?

Post by Neodraconis Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 16:59

What are you talking about? huh
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 17:29

There's other sites for abilities, and he got Antithesis off one of them Wink
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 17:31

Ok. Maybe we should add it to our wikia?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 18:03

If you want to Nod They sound like good ideas.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 18:04

Great!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 18:55

With the Kiss Ability Duplication, would it have to be a kiss on the lips though? Would something like kissing a cheek or a hand work?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 19:47

I wondered that too but I think I would let the whole body count. So, the whole body just if it is skin contact with the lips and a body part from another EH, then the ability is transferred.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 22:20

Smile
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 10:26

I don´t know if these abilities is in the wikia but if it isn´t I think it would be a good addition.

Name: Ability Embracing (I couldn´t come up with a better name, but I know someone else can)

Description: The ability to be able to copy/mimic an ability that the user have been hit by/used on. For example, a person read the mind of a person that has Ability Embracing, then the user of Ability Embracing is also able to read minds as well. Its the same limits for Physical and mental abilities.

Name: Person Gaining (I know, I´m bad at making up names.)

Description: The ability to gain a person when killing them. This means that when the user kills another person he/she is able to change himself to any part of the victim. Lets say the user kills a person, then he/she is able to change his/hers appearance, voice, personality or even ability (if the victim had one) to the ones that the user killed. The user can even gain the killed persons memories and such. With this ability, a hunger can follow, but not allways.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 10:47

I don´t think this one would be allowed in the wikia, but who knows.

Name: Logic Changer (Still lousy at names! Embarassed )

Description: The ability to do anything that shouldn´t be possible by focusing on what the user want to do and also imagining that the laws of logic don´t apply on you. It can be a very powerful ability but the problem is that the user needs to be completely focused and convincing himself/herself that it is possible, but the subconcious has their way of thinking the opposite. So in the begining it will be hard for the user and the ability often manifest in dangerous situations. The abillity makes it impossible to change logic two things at the same time, because it is impossible to be completely focused on two things at once, but when used to the ability, the user could get into the state of concentration in a matter of seconds. This ability is also hard to control because of the thousands of different things you could change logic with.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 10:54

Name: Unconcious Ability Changing

Description. This is the ability to change ability, often randomly, when the user isn´t awake. This ability activates everytime the user is, sleeping or unconcious. The ability could be anything but often it is related a little to what the user is dreaming about or the last thought before passing out. After a while, sometimes years, the user can learn to, before passing out/sleeping to think of a power and in that way and also, if lucky, gain it.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 17:07

Neodraconis wrote:Name: Fobia Creation

Description: The ability to make a person obtain an fobia which can be any fobia that the user have seen, heard or in another way, know about. By thinking of the fobia and the person who will get the fobia, the user can make that person get that fobia. If the user isn´t that experienced with this ability, the user needs to be near the victim all the time to have a permanent effect. But when they get experienced the power can get a permanent effect without the users prescense. Also, when they get experienced, the user could become so good, that he can create own fobias to make other people obtain, for example: "The fobia for *specific person*". The power can be used as an offensive one, by showing their newly obtain fobia or something similar. But it can also be used to escape or by making friends and family afraid for things they should be afraid for, like making them afraid for a specific person that is dangerous, so they will run away from those people.

Just to be annoying but it's spelt phobia whistle
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 17:10

Your not annoying, good to know. I just guessed, in Sweden the word is spelled, Fobi.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 17:54

Laughing Sin, grammar geek Wink

And cool Very Happy
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 18:18

Neodraconis wrote:I don´t know if these abilities is in the wikia but if it isn´t I think it would be a good addition.

Name: Ability Embracing (I couldn´t come up with a better name, but I know someone else can)

Description: The ability to be able to copy/mimic an ability that the user have been hit by/used on. For example, a person read the mind of a person that has Ability Embracing, then the user of Ability Embracing is also able to read minds as well. Its the same limits for Physical and mental abilities.

Description: The ability to gain a person when killing them. This means that when the user kills another person he/she is able to change himself to any part of the victim. Lets say the user kills a person, then he/she is able to change his/hers appearance, voice, personality or even ability (if the victim had one) to the ones that the user killed. The user can even gain the killed persons memories and such. With this ability, a hunger can follow, but not allways.
    ability embrassing sounds cool Smile sort of like absorbing the ability when its used on the person

and person gaining sounds cool too Very Happy reminds me of vulnerability power absorption but also dna mimicry too Smile
    Neodraconis wrote:I don´t think this one would be allowed in the wikia, but who knows.

Description: The ability to do anything that shouldn´t be possible by focusing on what the user want to do and also imagining that the laws of logic don´t apply on you. It can be a very powerful ability but the problem is that the user needs to be completely focused and convincing himself/herself that it is possible, but the subconcious has their way of thinking the opposite. So in the begining it will be hard for the user and the ability often manifest in dangerous situations. The abillity makes it impossible to change logic two things at the same time, because it is impossible to be completely focused on two things at once, but when used to the ability, the user could get into the state of concentration in a matter of seconds. This ability is also hard to control because of the thousands of different things you could change logic with.
    Awesome =D
    Neodraconis wrote:Name: Unconcious Ability Changing

Description. This is the ability to change ability, often randomly, when the user isn´t awake. This ability activates everytime the user is, sleeping or unconcious. The ability could be anything but often it is related a little to what the user is dreaming about or the last thought before passing out. After a while, sometimes years, the user can learn to, before passing out/sleeping to think of a power and in that way and also, if lucky, gain it.
    Smile
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 18:24

Thanks. Someone want to add it to the wikia?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 18:56

Busy atm Wink And Rajan, it's embracing, not embrassing Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 19:24

Neodraconis wrote:I don´t know if these abilities is in the wikia but if it isn´t I think it would be a good addition.

Cool ideas Smile Not sure about the names though Razz And Person Gaining reminds me more of Aura Absorption or Identity Theft Wink

Neodraconis wrote:I don´t think this one would be allowed in the wikia, but who knows.

Cool idea Smile A bit like distortion but limited to the extremes?

Neodraconis wrote:Name: Unconcious Ability Changing

Like this one Smile
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 21:09

should it be called, unconscious ability shifting?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 21:14

Guess so Razz But he's made the page now Wink
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 21:21

unless you rename it
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 21:25

Do it if you really want shrug
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 21:33

it needed to, unconscious was spelt wrong too
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 11:46

This one is also just ebcause Im bored. Enjoy

Name: Death Kiss

Description: The ability to kill a person when kissing that person on the lips. This ability is reflexive but can be controlled with training.. When the user and the victims lips touched eachother a light can be shown in any colour, but not allways. Many sees this ability as a curse because they can´t kiss the person they love on the lips. But, the kiss needs to be on the lips to activate.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 11:51

Creepy morbid ability Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 5:02