Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

X Men Film Series

anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

X Men Film Series Empty X Men Film Series

Post by anonymousidentity20k Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 21:32

WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Ok where to begin firstly First Class a brilliant film which was way better than my expectations so much so Im going back to rewatch it, not only that but it is the first of a new reworked X Men trilogy ignoring some parts of its original predecessors specifically the last stand (Thank God) and X Men Origins for some reason. Other X films to soon be released are: The Wolverine (sequel to Origins set in Japan and likely to feature Silver Samurai), X Men Origins Deadpool (moving away from the Deadpool from X Origins Wolvie to completely rework the character to how he appeared in the original comics Ryan Reynolds will also be reprising his role as the character).
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

X Men Film Series Empty Re: X Men Film Series

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:28

I want to rewatch the first two of the old trilogy, cos I ain't seen them in years Laughing Last Stand really annoyed me, though, and Origins wasn't as bad as I remembered - rewatched it a coupla weeks ago Smile I heard about the Wolverine and Deadpool Nod Apartently there might be an X4 from the original lot though, and the First Class might be a trilogy as well Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:31

So maybe 5 new films? Cool Very Happy Are they making trilogies out of all of these?
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:35

First Class is confirmed as the first part of a trilogy as are wolverine 2 and deadpool. X4 however it would be good to have them finish it off but Last stand was truly terrible if they made X4 a sequel to X2 and ignored Last Stand then awesome. The original idea for X3 was a sentinel story which would have been amazing but the sentinel featured in the danger room excercise was so expensive to make they had to scrap the idea. I rewatched all but 3 after seeing first class interestingly James Marsden is interested in reprising his role as Cyclops hopefully it will happen since Cyclops is my fav X Man closely followed by Wolverine and Xavier. First Class just proved to everyone how badass Magneto is.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:42

There's still talk of X4 & 5, which I'd guess follow on from Last Stand shrug They're not clear, as they're still all in talks about it shrug I can't wait for First Class 2 Very Happy

I still can't work out who my favourite X-Men is Wink Xavier in the latest film Smile But in the originals, it used to be Iceman and Rogue, but then I went off Rogue a little, and I've always loved Wolverine Wink Scott was never bad, but Jean started annoying me a little shrug STORM Very Happy Actually, I think Storm is my favourite Very Happy
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:47

Storm is a good character who's your favourite Brotherhood member mine used to be Toad when I was younger but it's definately got to be Magneto First Class demenstrated how amazing his power as he crushes two Nazi's skulls with their own helmets after Shaw kills his mother. Plus I can quote him in German which also got me the nickname Eric simply for quoting Magneto in German.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 21:08