Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Movie Mash-Up

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Movie Mash-Up Empty Movie Mash-Up

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 13 Aug 2011 - 14:38

I don't know how well this'll work, cos I just got the idea off a TV programme, but basically, the idea is that you have to think of two movies - the first one's title has to end in the same word as the second one starts with, and then you have to put the plots together and see if someone else can guess? Okay, I'll demonstrate.

So say the clue is "A poor girl must choose between the affections of her doting childhood sweetheart and a rich but sensitive playboy before the french inspector tries to catch a jewel thief." The answer would be Pretty in Pink Panther. Get it?

I'll start Smile A lion loses his father and at the same time has to deal with a bad stutter
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Movie Mash-Up Empty Re: Movie Mash-Up

Post by Neodraconis Sat 13 Aug 2011 - 19:11

I think I know this one.

The Lion "King"´s Speech?

A boy have to teach a man how to act like a grown up while he is released for a murder he commited as a child.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 13 Aug 2011 - 19:23

Yeah Smile Is it About a Boy A?

Recently remade film about a war about to occur between the Greek Gods & mankind, and while dealing with, Perseus must handle the cruise ship sinking in the middle of the Pacific.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 0:54