Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

New Timeline RP Thread

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

New Timeline RP Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: New Timeline RP Thread

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 9 Sep 2011 - 23:34

Misha left the wedding reception early, saying congratulations to the happy couple one last time. She just wasn't in the mood to.. celebrate, to enjoy herself. On the drive home, she was unable to concentrate on anything except the fact that she done nothing with her life. She was becoming so stressed out, she had to pull over. She took deep breathes, as she began to think about going home

This actually made things worse, as she thought about how she was going home to a half-empty apartment, because her best friend had unofficially moved in with George, because she was in a successful relationship. Before she knew it, she was almost overwhelmed by the stress, panicking. Suddenly, there was a loud rap on the window and Misha jumped out of her skin. She sighed, trying to catch her breathe, as she saw a friendly girl smiling at her.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 9 Sep 2011 - 23:40

Misha wound down the window, still trying to find her breathe Hi, I'm so sorry to scare you, said the girl, and she paused, waiting for Misha to reply, but Misha simply shook her head and shrugged as if to say 'no problem'. I'm really sorry to interrupt you, I just wanted to ask.. could you lend me some money for gas?

Misha was still panicking, but she nodded, smiling at the new girl. She liked her already - her Texan accent was calming. Misha mumbled something about her purse being in the trunk, and got out of the car

Nice dress! said the other girl, smiling appreciatively You headed somewhere nice?

Er.. No, I just came from my.. my best friend's wedding, she said, slowly.

It's hard to see everyone else get married and settle down, isn't it? she replied, her tone understanding. Misha wandered if she had 'emotional wreck' scrawled on her forehead or if this new girl was just great at reading her.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 9 Sep 2011 - 23:48

Misha reached forward, and began digging through all of the shit she had in her trunk, looking for her purse, unsure if she wanted to talk about this with a stranger, but then it just all came tumbling out.

Yeah, I.. I got dumped, two days ago, and.. my roommate's moved out, and.. I can barely afford rent and.. I've done nothing with my life, and.. she stuttered, losing her breathe again

Hey, hey, said the other girl, reassuringly, reaching out a hand and patting Misha on the back. Misha stood up straight again, unable to think about the money. Deep breathes, girl

M-Misha, she said, stumbling over her words. The other girl looked a bit confused for a few seconds M-My name, it's Misha

Great to meet you, Misha, I'm Arabella, replied Arabella. She shrugged off the old jacket she was wearing, and put it over the dusty car hood, so Misha could sit on it without ruining her dress. You shouldn't get all stressed out like that, it's not good for your heart

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 9 Sep 2011 - 23:48

I.. You're right, I just.. I didn't try to, it's all just.. Misha managed that much, and then the tears started. And they began running thickly, as she quickly ran over Tara and George getting together and moving in together, Boston and her break-up, Danny's wedding and the realisation that she had accomplished nothing.

You know what you need? asked Arabella, after waiting in pretty much silence for Misha to finish her stories, only offering occasional words of apology.

What? croaked Misha, her voice dry. Her make-up was now streaked over her face, and she had black circles around her eyes.

A change.. Go travelling, go somewhere exciting. Take a break from life, just to remind yourself that you're alive. There's so much to see on this stupid planet, even in this country. Take some time to yourself, and just go!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 9 Sep 2011 - 23:51

Misha barely heard Arabella's advise, but she felt better anyway.. Just sharing it with someone, someone impartial, it made her feel so much better. She managed a smile after a few seconds. She returned to the trunk, finding her purse almost immediately this time. She took out all the change she had left in it, and handed it to Arabella, who protested

No, I can't take all of that, I just need twenty.. she said, but Misha ignored her complaints, forcing the notes into her hand.

You were right, I need to get away for a while, and.. I won't be nearing dollars where I'm going, she promised Arabella, who still felt guilty for taking the money. Arabella helped her into the car, and smiled at her. Thank you
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 0:04

Arabella smiled, and left the lay-by herself. Misha drove herself home, and when she saw how empty the apartment looked without all of Tara's belonging, she didn't cry. She was getting used to it. Misha went to sit on the couch, thinking back to the friendly stranger she had met.. Arabella.

Her mind was made up in an instant. She was going, she was going far and wide, she was going to see everything and anything. The world was a beautiful place, and for the first time in her life, she was going to leave the united states.. She picked up her phone, immediately, and knew she would get voicemail, as Tara was still at the wedding

Hey, it's me.. I've.. I've decided to take some leave. I'm going to go.. everywhere, she chuckled a little. Don't ask me where I'm going, because frankly, I don't have a freaking clue.. and I like it that way. I love you, and you too, George, and of course baby Sammy. And pass my love onto Elan, and Danny, and Gracie, too.. and Boston, too
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 0:04

And like that, she disappeared
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 10:13

Cale laughed as he saw Smiths face expression and he couldn't stop. It just looked so hillarious.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 13:36

Don't laugh, I could be dying, said Smith, playfully.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 11:46

Cale started to laugh even more at that comment. "Sure, so could I. Maybe I have cancer or something!" Cale said and laughed more after that.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 17:03

Make sure you finish the album first, though, or my bosses'll be pissed, remarked Smith through his laughter
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 18:09

Cale continued to laugh and tried to drink from his bottle of bear at the same time but it ended up with all of the bear in his mouth to get on his clothes and on the ground. When he had finished laughing he tried drinking again and succeeded in getting it in his body this time.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 18:13

Smith smirked at Cale's inability to drink, and decided to gloat by chugging the rest of the bottle, and cracking another open
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 18:41

Cale decided to show Smith who the best drinker was and drank the last in his bottle up and drank untill he was even with Smith.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 22:06

Smith couldn't help laughing Don't even start, kiddo
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 13 Sep 2011 - 15:33

Cale had to stop when he started to laugh. "Why, afraid to lose?" Then Cale started to drink again and he soon had a more empty bottle than Smith had.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 13 Sep 2011 - 21:25

Smith chuckled, and commented on how stupid Cale was being, as he finished off the bottle in his hand. He placed it at the top of the empty beer bottle tower he was making, and opened another, chugging this as well
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 17:24

Cale commented back at how stupid Smith was and continuing drinking and decided to win at a new competition instead. The competition of who could make the larger and coolest beer bottle tower. Soon he had a made a similar one to the tower Smith had made. He was beginning to feel how the alcohol kicked in, making him feel a buzzing feeling in his body.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 19:26

Smith laughed, and picked up one of his bottles and lobbed it over at Cale's, making the bottles smash.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 10:46

Cale laughed when the bottles smashed together and just took another bottle and started drinking again. After a while he was really started to get drunk.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 11:06

( Sad Pips)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 11:07

Elan's response to Pippy's congratulations was frosty, despite all of her efforts. She couldn't bring herself to forget. She just couldn't, even though she knew to Pippy they were sort of still friends, that Pippy barely knew what she'd chosen to do. As soon as she could, she left the conversation, leaving to say goodbye to Misha and a few others who were going. She'd already had enough of gatecrashers.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 17:26

Neodraconis wrote:Cale laughed when the bottles smashed together and just took another bottle and started drinking again. After a while he was really started to get drunk.

Smith noticed, and made a comment on how he was lightweight, but it didn't end well as he slurred the letters
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 17:30

(wedding finished now?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 17:33

(Pretty much Nod Time for the honeymoon Wink)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024 - 19:14