Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 30 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 21:28

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Actually, Charmed is the only thing which defines scrying like that Razz Everything else says it's magically diving info. Like using water, or fire or a stone to see the future or see stuff happening elsewhere)

(I know, I googled it to try and find a good definition, but I gave up and settled because finding people seemed easier and it links to another SL)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 21:28

AWW cute, rose
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 21:33

Teagan again let the conversation disappear and they fell into silence once more. Zep began fiddling with the empty bottle and Teagan looked around. She had spent her entire life in Asheville, but it only occurred to her now that she didn't know where she was.

Where are we? she asked, looking around. They were sat not far from some trees, at the top of a rolling hill, surrounded by lots and lots of grass. She could hear running water but could not see the source of the noise and she also knew that Zep's car was only 200 metres to their left.

Zep shrugged a little. You know the cemetery across town? We're about a mile from there. This is my favourite place in Asheville.

Why are we here? she asked.

Zep smiled into the darkness.
    Still haven't mentioned it, have I? she said, mysteriously.

What?

She chuckled lowly again. Waiting for a friend of mine to show up.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 21:35

Once all three were ready, they grabbed hold of their respective bouquets, and headed out to the hall which had been prepared for the ceremony. Hope already knew that the place would be filled with roaring fires and candles and lights and autumnal, fire-based flowers, all reflections of her own element.

Spoiler:
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 21:38

XD XD
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 21:40

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Teagan again let the conversation disappear and they fell into silence once more. Zep began fiddling with the empty bottle and Teagan looked around. She had spent her entire life in Asheville, but it only occurred to her now that she didn't know where she was.

Where are we? she asked, looking around. They were sat not far from some trees, at the top of a rolling hill, surrounded by lots and lots of grass. She could hear running water but could not see the source of the noise and she also knew that Zep's car was only 200 metres to their left.

Zep shrugged a little. You know the cemetery across town? We're about a mile from there. This is my favourite place in Asheville.

Why are we here? she asked.

Zep smiled into the darkness.
    Still haven't mentioned it, have I? she said, mysteriously.

What?

She chuckled lowly again. Waiting for a friend of mine to show up.

(Mysterious Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 19:04

Zep fumbled in her bag for a while, until she pulled a cigarette. She raised the lighter to her lips and blew a puff of smoke into the cold evening air. Zep tried to blow smoke rings, like she always did and like always, she didn't manage it. Teagan huffed in the smoke a little. She had to build up a little courage before she could ask. Can I have one?

You smoke? she asked, mildly surprised as she held out the packet to Teagan. Teagan shook her head and took one. Only one, then.

Teagan was a little surprised by this as Zep lit it for her and she blew out her first puff of smoke. Why?

I'm already screwed, but I'm not giving you cancer, she stated, simply.

Teagan smoked the cigarette in silence after that - she didn't enjoy it particularly, finding it somewhat dull, unsure why so many people did it. But no matter what Zep said, she wasn't stupid enough to get addicted.

So who's this friend of yours? asked Teagan. I thought you said you didn't have many?

She laughed at that, as the glowing ember of her cigarette faded out Just a friend. There was a low sound that seemed to be a mixture between a grunt and a curse Look, here he comes now.

Zep leaped to her feet and Teagan did too, excited to meet Zep's new friend. Maybe he was a witch, too? By the time he was close enough for Teagan to see, she knew she had been lied to. This.. thing was a dark green colour, with a scratch over one eye and white hair on only half his head. He walked with a limb, but before Teagan could scream or do anything, really, Zep had thrown a small vile, that when it smacked against his feet, cracked and broke, releasing a gas of some sorts. Right in front of her eyes, Teagan watched as the beast flailed his arms and then disappeared in a roar of flames.

I think you lied about the friend thing.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 20:40

( Surprised affraid )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 22:17

Maybe, admitted Zep, laughing. She picked up her bag and began walking back to car, Teagan following and asking about who the guy had been. She explained about demons, and said it was something she would get used to. By the time they reached the car, this had shocked Teagan into silence. Zep sat down in the drivers' seat and slammed her foot down on the accelerator pedal.

The car journey was quite quick and they were back on the main street within ten minutes. Do you know where that other new girl lives - Billie?

No, answered Teagan.

Get my phone out of my bag, she instructed and Teagan did so.

You have a text, said Teagan, seeing the new message sign.

Zep nodded as she spun the car around to go back up the high street - there was no point taking Teagan home until she had spoken to Billie about next weekend. It's from Owen - what's it say?

It's more likely that unicorns are real than that you're being nice, she said.

Okay, text him back "xoxo", he'll get it. Then go onto Facebook, find Billie's mobile number, then call her.

Teagan did so silently and within a few minutes and on their fifth trip up the high street, she was waiting for Billie to answer. The second Teagan said it was starting to ring, Zep kicked down on the gas and the wheels began to spin as she headed back in the direction of Teagan's home.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 22:22

Billie answered the phone.

Hello?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 0:37

Hey, Billie. It's Teagan, from yesterday? she said, awkwardly. She had always hated phone conversations. Zep wants to know your address.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 0:38

She reeled off the house's address for her.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 0:46

Well, that was easy. If strangers ever start calling and asking for your address, you should work on asking why, said Teagan. She felt slightly awkward then as she said goodbye and hung up. She said the address again for Zep, but noticed almost straight away that Zep was pulling up in front of her house.

Well, see ya tomorrow, she said, clambering out of the car.

Zep smiled. She left her headlights on so Teagan could see as she walked over to the door. She waved awkwardly in the doorway before walking inside and Zep drove off. She arrived at Billie's only a few minutes later and she knocked on the door, not even thinking about how it was well past ten in the evening and was probably considered "rude"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 10:20

You're not a stranger though, you're in my coven, she pointed out. When Zep rang the door, it was opened by a red-headed 14 year old girl.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 10:23

Wayward Daughter wrote:Once all three were ready, they grabbed hold of their respective bouquets, and headed out to the hall which had been prepared for the ceremony. Hope already knew that the place would be filled with roaring fires and candles and lights and autumnal, fire-based flowers, all reflections of her own element.

Spoiler:

She smiled, a little self-consciously, as she entered. Both Nam and Jyiara were following her, so she was first. She relaxed though as her eyes immediately sought Dier, waiting for her on the other side of the room. His expression when he saw her looked completely enchanted.

Spoiler:
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 16:28

Fred? she guessed, blindly, since she only knew one of Billie's eight sisters' names.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 16:34

She shook her head.

Nah, I'm Willow.... Fred moved out like years ago....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 22:41

Nice to meet you, Willow, she smiled, warmly. I'm sorry, it was a wild guess. I'm Zep.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 22:43

Who are you looking for? she asked.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 23:20

Billie? She here? she asked, stepping inside the house, looking around curiously.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 23:23

Sure, she shrugged, inviting the girl in. Once they were both inside, she just yelled for her sister. Billie soon appeared.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 23:26

Hey, she said when she saw Billie. Sorry to stop by so late.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 23:34

No problem. Any reason in particular though?

Willow was watching them both curiously, wondering who the new girl was. She'd never seen her before.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 0:20

I wasn't sure I'd see you tomorrow, and I wanted to see if you were free on Friday night? she began, trying to find a way to not mention the coven since she was well aware that Willow was present. Mum wanted me a.. kind of party for the you know.. gang?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 19:06

Think so, I nodded, understanding what she was doing.

Who's the gang? Willow chipped in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 7:24