Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Chuck versus the Hack-Off

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Chuck versus the Hack-Off Empty Chuck versus the Hack-Off

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 9:32

It's loading noww Smile Cool first scene Wink Orange is not Casey's colour, though :/
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Chuck versus the Hack-Off Empty Re: Chuck versus the Hack-Off

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 9:35

Love Lester in Jail! lol! He's amazing!! Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 10:17

I loved it Smile really good! Very Happy The ending Surprised Verpanski is awesome, I'm serious Very Happy Love her Smile Morgan was hilarious Wink Loved how they got Abed & Shirley from Community lol! Making Lester jealous genius!! Very Happy But dekker can't really be dead?! Is he?!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:06

Mrs P Sylar wrote:It's loading noww Smile Cool first scene Wink Orange is not Casey's colour, though :/

Hilariously, it seemed to suit him more than it suits most people Laughing

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Love Lester in Jail! lol! He's amazing!! Very Happy

He was so funny Nod Running the place by controlling their TV access Razz And refusing to leave just cause he'd have to promise not to poison Jeff again!! Kinda sweet how he'd obviously feel the promise'd hold him, though, or he'd just have given it.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I loved it Smile really good! Very Happy The ending Surprised Verpanski is awesome, I'm serious Very Happy Love her Smile Morgan was hilarious Wink Loved how they got Abed & Shirley from Community lol! Making Lester jealous genius!! Very Happy But dekker can't really be dead?! Is he?!

Absolutely loved her in it Nod Can't decide if she was more like Casey or more like Sarah, it was funny. And I'm not sure on that one. I've a feeling the bomb just missed him?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 19:29

I don't know, cos they'll have a hard time explaining it if it did? I did think during the whole episode that they really shouldn't be giving the world's best virus weapon to their enemy, but y'know Wink

I get what you mean about the who is she more like, but I think it's definitely Casey Smile I do love them together Smile

Lester was hilarious Smile And Morgan agreeing to break Casey out Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 20:58

For a moment, I thought Morgan had meant Alex when he'd mentioned someone he still needed to suck up to. But I guess sucking up to Casey is in a way sucking up to Alex too Wink And did she even know he got arrested? I was kinda wondering where she was, when they were visiting.

They were a really sweet couple Nod Shame that's ended. Or has it?

Jeffster were hilarious as always. I actually went Surprised "he went there!" when they mentioned the singing Wink

I was the same Razz It was so obviously a set up Laughing I was thinking he'd either frame them, or find some way to use the virus against Carmichael Industries. Kept screaming at them to find a fake to give Dekker instead Wink And isn't the cover just that Gertrude killed him, and that she was a rogue? That's why she has to go hide for a while?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 21:17

I thought he meant Alex, too!! lol! It seemed much more logical Wink I doubt she did.. but wait, wasn't she there when it happened? Or was she being talked about? There was something about her in the scene where he got arrested..

I don't think it'd ended Very Happy Hope not, anyhoo Wink And I know!! lol! Jeffster are like a married couple Razz

I just didn't get why none of them thought "Giving the evil software to their arch enemy" was a BAD idea!! I don't know, maybe shrug I guess she'll take the blame, because she wouldn't want Casey & his team to take the wrap, but I doubt she'll be gone long Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:35

Maybe they did think that, but they were just desperate to save Casey shrug And idk. Is there a possibility she was just there short term? Or do you happen to know the actress signed up for longer?

A very weird married couple Wink

It did make more sense Wink I'm guessing Morgan's working through Casey to get back in her good books? And I think she was there.... wouldn't she count as part of the friends/family in that last scene?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 20:29