Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

The Angels Take Manhattan

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

The Angels Take Manhattan Empty The Angels Take Manhattan

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:45

I don't wanna be harsh, but this was one of the worst doctor who episodes I've ever seen
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

The Angels Take Manhattan Empty Re: The Angels Take Manhattan

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 12:44

Okay where do I begin? This ending for Rory and Amy was sweet but could of done a lot better, I hate the idea that they would live in the past alone, although it makes sense how the Doctor would never be able to see them again so therefore they could never appear in the show, but still its a bit shit. The angels were okay but the whole idea of the statue of liberty being an angel was ridiculous. Who the hell came up with that? Surely somebody would of seen it.

And when Rory got zapped away, Amy was still looking at the angel, so how does that work? It kind of feels weird that Amy and Rory are officially gone form doctor who now, especially as their send off was totally crap. However Oswin is back Very Happy but we have to wait til xmas Sad
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 0:28

In answer to your question Rajan the reason rory gets zapped back when Amy is looking in his direction is because she cant see the angel she can see Rory and she looks between him and the tombstone plus Rory is taller than the angel hiding it and it uses Rory to hide behind so it can get close enough to touch him the same thing happens with Amy she conceals the Doctors vision to the angel so it can take her too. In a number of ways i'm glad for the change Amy was getting on my nerves by the end of her time on DW but I will miss Rory he was very well acted and was a reluctant hero so im sad Rory's gone and in such a quick fashion. I'm glad the angels returned and in their original fashion of zapping people back through time I thought the idea of the "farm" was a good one where they zap you back to it wait for you to get older then zap you back again and again along with the fact that every statue had become a potential angel but I do have to admit the statue of Liberty was a bit far fetched something that big and that well known even in the time period its set in couldn't go wandering round New York without someone seeing it or noticing it had moved from Liberty Island that was a bit odd but all in all I think I enjoyed this one the most in the series so far along with Asylum of the Daleks I think the rest of this series will be promising now that we have the new companion arriving at Christmas its going to be good I hope Very Happy
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 14:42

yh the new episodes should be good now. Very Happy but i wonder how the doctor saves oswin
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 15:45

I agree but it kind of reminds me of the River stuff he already knows how she'll die but I suppose he just has to keep her away from daleks from now on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 18:17