Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Journey To The Heart Of The Tardis

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Journey To The Heart Of The Tardis Empty Journey To The Heart Of The Tardis

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Apr 2013 - 21:04

I didn't like this one Sad It was just weird and confusing, and it kinda made my head hurt Razz Plus I don't like the idea of time reversals when no one remembers/there's no evidence or change left, especially when big things did occur and they get lost completely. What was the point of Clara learning the Doctor's history, and learning of how he'd met her before, when time got reversed and she didn't learn it after all?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Journey To The Heart Of The Tardis Empty Re: Journey To The Heart Of The Tardis

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 1 May 2013 - 13:25

I actually liked it, but I do see where you're coming from. It's pretty pointless that she learns something and then forgets, unless she will somehow remember.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 May 2013 - 22:41

I doubt that, I can't see how shrug It's not like her reaction to the revelation was exactly startling, either.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 2 May 2013 - 11:51

I doubt it too Laughing but she is weird in the sense that she keeps coming back so maybe it has something to do with a time, or time rift which will allow her to remember. And was this the first time the doctor ever saw himself?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 2 May 2013 - 13:14

They've done time travel and interfering in his own past before - obviously. Hang on, last season, when they saw him die in the first episode? Wasn't a younger version of the Doctor one of the people he'd invited there?

Time rift's a good call. Kinda reminds me of those cracks in everything, in an earlier season. And now I'm thinking that I saw one in this week's episode, but I'm not sure if I completely imagined it and made it up or not! lol!
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:24

But he didn't actually see himself, did he?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:45

In last season? How could he not have?
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sun 5 May 2013 - 17:34

I enjoyed the episode although I thought it was quite similar to the Dream Lord type of storytelling and SM stated he wasn't gonna make overly complex plot details which is a major reason for a drop in interest since the days of RTD as much as I like Clara as an assistant the stories in general need a makeover as some are good but the rest just seem to lack any kind of strength atm which is a shame as in general everything else is fairly decent its just the writing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 14:14