Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

The Crimson Horror

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

The Crimson Horror Empty The Crimson Horror

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 9 May 2013 - 11:36

Just watched it - slow, I know Razz - and all I can really think of is the ending. Clara's found out! Or nearly, anyway, since I'm betting the first thing she asks next episode will be an explanation of that photo..... interesting the kids finding out and joining them too. I didn't notice how many of the episodes had been only decades ago, in order to get the photos. Kinda wish we could see them trying to convince their dad that Clara's a time traveller though lol!

Also, Jenny is awesome, and that woman was kinda psychotic.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

The Crimson Horror Empty Re: The Crimson Horror

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 13 May 2013 - 19:10

jenny was awesome. And clara didn't ask, but i think its just going to keep building up.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 May 2013 - 19:42

Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed that she didn't ask Laughing If I were her, I'd be asking whistle

What did you think of the last one? Idk, I was kinda disappointed. Expecting more of a cybermen ep, somehow. And I didn't like how they won by blowing up the planet and being automatically teleported to safety.
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Tue 14 May 2013 - 19:17

I thought The Crimson Horror was a great episode for some reason it made me think of the Third Doctor story Inferno I'm not sure why but it seemed to have a similar style which is odd as they have nothing to do with each other but the fact the memory of that ep was brought back made me enjoy it even more Very Happy The cybermen episode was disappointing to say the least I actually quite like the new design but there was no real fear factor incorporated into them and the Doctor playing mind games with Mr Clever although it could have been used better just took away the focus on the characters feelings and lessoned the cyberman threat as well as just seemed pretty boring an episode. Warwick Davis acted his part brilliantly but aside from his acting along with Matt Smiths and Jenna-Louise Colemans the episode was worse than bad. I couldn't agree with you more Lowri over the fact that the teleport thing and a planet exploding bomb was just to easy a thing to do for them to escape the only things I liked were the new cyberman design and the fact they could upgrade themselves to remove their previous weaknesses aside from that angry

I reiterate bring back Russell T Davis Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 May 2013 - 20:04

You've pretty much perfectly summed up the only good thing about that episode, TJ Nod

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 5:44