Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

Goodbye Stranger

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Goodbye Stranger Empty Goodbye Stranger

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Dec 2013 - 20:00

Ok, the start was what the hell.... can't believe Cas killed a Dean replicate like that, "without hesitation" as Naomi said. Or what looked like a thousand Dean replicates. And I don't like Naomi btw.

I miss normal Cas....

Are the demons looking for these crypts in order to find the angel tablet? And btw, I told you there'd be a stupid angel tablet Wink Or are the crypts part of the lie?

Is Cas now in a love triangle with Meg and Naomi? An angel in a love triangle with a demon and another angel? Laughing That's brilliant! And Sam and Dean actually called them Megstiel! The little Megstiel moment before that was cute, too. Weird and cute.

They shouldn't have mentioned the trial in front of Meg. She is a demon. Even if Sam apparently needed reminding before (and he's the one who should remember the most). And now I'm shipping Meg/Sam again.

Cas Dean showdown again Surprised He won't really kill Dean though... surely... I'm getting Swan Song flashbacks.... kill Naomi instead, Cas.... please....

Meg!!! Is that it?! Is she dead now? And was she willing to be locked up in hell herself or killed just to kill Crowley? Was that why she asked Sam earlier about being willing to die for something?

So Naomi's evil. Surprise, surprise Wink But Cas is actually still under her control Sad

"I might not be able to carry the burden of these trials for you, but I can carry you" cute, rose LOTR almost quoting Smile And then Sam pointed that out Smile

Cas?

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 22:23