Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

What If?

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

What If? Empty What If?

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 12:55

One of the games C started on Rosie's forum. I just rediscovered it and remembered how fun I found it.

How about a game where we ask what if questions to each other about Heroes, and we describe what we think could've happened? They can be serious or funny. Here's an example:

What if Claire had accepted Sylar's proposal in "An Invisible Thread"?

(I planned to make this serious at first, but it got invaded by Rosie and Lowri as you'll see. Also, Claire kind of went all evil. So it ended up being a funny one.)

Upon hearing his proposal, Claire smiled seductively and said yes, and started to French kiss him. Suddenly, the doors burst open and Rosie stood there, her eyes a dark crimson with anger. She held a knife in her right hand.
    "GET OFF MY MAN!" she screamed, and threw the knife at Claire. The knife hit her throat, but Claire just pulled it out, healed and pushed Sylar out of the way onto one of the couches.
    Claire and Rosie proceeded to have a cat-fight over Sylar, who just sat there watching and eating popcorn. Nathan and Peter came in to stop Sylar, but instead found the cat-fight. They joined Sylar on a couch and he shared his popcorn with them. Rosie managed to wrestle the knife from Claire but Claire was still winning as she could heal.
    "You can't stop me Rosie. No one can. I can do what I like. In fact, I think I'll have Uncle Peter too." smirked Claire wickedly. At this, Peter choked on his popcorn and Nathan had to whack him on the back. Peter was about to say something when another enraged woman with dark crimson eyes and a knife entered the room. It was Lowri.
    "YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH, YOU GREEDY BITCH! PETER IS MINE!" she screamed. She teamed up with Rosie and they started winning. They dragged her off outside and came back in without her, looking considerably happier. They then leapt at their men and snogged them like Claire snogged Sylar at the start.
    Nathan sat in the middle of the kissing couples looking left out. He got all overcome with sadness at having no one in his life any more and went to jump out of the window and kill himself, but luckily Matt arrived in time to save his life. Heidi, Monty and Simon came in with Angela. Heidi hugged him and said she wanted to re-marry him.
    And so, everyone was happy. Except Claire, who unbeknown to the Petrelli family, was laying headless on the front lawn of the White House. Her head was stuck on a spike nearby, as a message from Rosie and Lowri to the world, warning everyone not to try to take their men, or they would get the same treatment.

THE END

Ok, why don't you try answering that What If? Once you've done that, post another "What if?" question at the end for the next person to answer. Here's the question again:

What if Claire had accepted Sylar's proposal in "An Invisible Thread"?

Or, do this one:

What if Sylar hadn't killed Nathan in "An Invisible Thread", but had just knocked him unconscious before going to find the President?

Or, do this one:

What if Matt hadn't have been able to change Sylar into the Naylar in "An Invisible Thread"?

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 12:23