Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
Superheroesfanatic-IR
ItsAGibbo
Bil
7 posters

BLOODLUST by Bil Caesar

Bil
    Bil

BLOODLUST by Bil Caesar - Page 6 Empty Re: BLOODLUST by Bil Caesar

Post by Bil Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 19:32

Awww Nice 2 know im missed. Very Happy Miss u 2. --XX-- (1 each) Lol.

Sory i not bin on much but i bin havin a fair bit of hassle, my sis goin in2 labour + i usually on facebook chattin to my mate Donna as she goin thro stuff at the mo.

Here comes Chapter 10. XX
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 19:33

CHAPTER 10
    A Magikal Journey

Slate City. 24th May 2038 – 8:22 am

The sun shines a little brighter as Connor drives his dark blue Subaru down Alphington road, heading east toward the city center. They stop briefly at the Slate City hospital to pick up Cassandra Scott’s autopsy report and then continue east.

A few minutes later, they blend into the rush hour traffic as they pull onto the main highway heading out of Slate City.

Grant reads Cassandra Scotts autopsy report, paying little attention to the familiar buildings and people that they pass as the car joins the highway.

He doesn’t understand even half of what the report says, the medical talk is all nonsense to him but it seems that Frank’s initial examination was fairly accurate.

From the few bits that Grant could decipher, it appeared that she had had sex moments before she died and that she may have even died during. The incision in the back of her neck had severed her central nervous system, paralyzing her instantly but keeping her very much alive. Some bruising around the wound suggested that some kind of tube had been placed over it, creating a vacuum and therefore slowly draining her of her blood.

Frank states in the report, that judging from the bruising, the process would have been slow and taken at least a couple of hours. He had also verified that she had indeed lost more than eighty percent of her blood and that only five percent of it was on the bed sheets. Other than that, there wasn’t a mark on her body, no sign that she had put up a struggle prior to the paralysis.

There was also no indication of who the attacker was.

No semen.

No hairs.

No fibers.

Nothing!

He couldn’t even tell the sex of the perpetrator. She may as well have been alone and done it to herself, but Grant already knew who was responsible.

“Good read?”

Grant peels his eyes from the report and looks at Connor.

“Not really, it just confirms what I was told the other day.” He puts the file into the rucksack between his feet. “So, you still haven’t told me where we are going.”

Connor looks at Grant for a second and then turns his attention back toward the road as he turns onto a slip road leading off of the highway.

“We are going to Alchemy City.” He says, not taking his eyes off of the road as he makes another turn.

He’s taking me to the Vampyr city!

Grant feels panic start to rise in his body as he stares wide-eyed at Connor.

“Don’t look so worried Alex.” Connor says, still keeping his eyes on the road.

“Only Karen can call me Alex.” Grant says quietly allowing his mind to wander for a few moments, back to the good old days that they had together.

He draws his mind back to the more worrying current events.

“Why are we going to Alchemy City?”

“I’m not permitted to tell you everything, so we are going to see Overlord Draken.”

“Who’s he?” Grant asks, looking at the road that they are now cruising down.

“Think of him as the ruler of the City. Anything to do with the welfare of Alchemy City or its citizens has to go through him first. He has the final say on everything.” Connor looks Grant in the eye. “Put simply, I need him to discern whether you are trustworthy and once I have his approval, I can tell you the more sensitive information that could be dangerous in the wrong hands.”

“Sensitive information?”

Connor turns the car onto a country road that Grant doesn’t recognize.

“Yeah, stuff like Vampyr weaknesses and other such things. I’m hoping that once he approves of you he will allow me to give you full disclosure.”

Grant pauses for a moment as he thinks. He begins to look worried again.

“What if this Overlord of yours doesn’t approve of me?”

Connor stays silent and continues driving; seeming unaware that Grant had asked a question.

“Hey!” Grant raises his voice unable to contain his panic. “What if he doesn’t approve?”

“It won’t come to that so don’t worry about it.”

Grant lets the matter drop, deciding not to want the details.

Maybe it’s for the best that I don’t know.

He turns his attention toward the road. It’s a dusty little road with large trees covering either side, they arch up and over the road creating a large natural tunnel. Even though the branches are thick, completely hiding the morning sky and there aren’t any streetlights, the road isn’t completely dark. It appears to have an eerie glow to it that seems to get slightly brighter with each mile. Between the trees on the roadside is an impenetrable darkness that makes it hard to see more than a few feet but somehow seems to go on for miles.

Grant looks forward out of the windshield expecting to see the distant lights of a city but instead he sees a ghostly shimmer several miles ahead of them. He would have thought it was a mirage or something but they seem to be closing in on it, whereas a mirage would stay in the distance. He turns to look out of the rear window and sees that it’s completely dark; he can’t even see the trees that they had just past mere seconds ago. It’s like the road and trees have fallen away into nothingness as the car passes them.

Grant looks back out of the windshield toward the large mirage and notices that the trees seem to be misshapen and warped. They seem to blur into each other and vibrate, looking like they are reflections in a rippling lake. The whole image before him makes his stomach feel queasy, he looks over at Connor and sees that he isn’t alarmed so Grant decides to accept that it must be normal, he squirms slightly as he tries to get comfortable in his seat and tries to take his mind off of the surreal sight before him.

He is just starting to relax as Connor stamps his foot on the accelerator and the car suddenly speeds up, going from thirty to fifty miles per hour in a few seconds, it doesn’t help Grants stomach settle any easier.

Connor grips the steering wheel and looks at Grant seriously.

“Brace yourself.”

Grant finally loses the little calm he has reserved as he puts his seatbelt on, gripping the straps tightly with one hand and placing his other hand on the dashboard. His eyes tick from the shimmering wall to the speedometer and back again. The muscles in his body tense, he wants to close his eyes so he doesn’t see what’s coming but he can’t seem to peel his eyes away.

Stupid eyes!

60 MPH.

He feels his pulse become erratic; he can hear his heart pounding loudly in his ears, the throbbing in his temples causing a minor headache.

80 MPH.

The mirage wall is larger now; it no longer looks like a ghostly mirage. It seems to glisten like water but has a silvery tint to it, much like liquid mercury.

95 MPH.

The car reaches a hundred miles an hour and the engine roars as the car collides with the barrier.

Grant feels his stomach lurch and his vision blurs; the trees on either side of the road appear to explode and melt simultaneously. The sight makes him feel sick and dizzy, like he had been spinning round too fast for too long.

Every hair on his body stands on end as static electricity and a blinding white light fills the air inside of the car, filling his body with a prickly but icy sensation. His teeth feel soft and tingly as if his mouth is full of cotton wool, his stomach lurches again this time like he is on a rollercoaster, a fraction of a second before the drop.

His body goes numb and he swears that he feels his heart stop. It must only be for a split second but it seems like an eternity, he gets a sinking sensation.

He can hear a deafening buzzing deep inside his mind. The white light gets brighter, making his eyes burn. He wants to scream but he can’t find his voice.

Then it all goes black and quiet.

Grant opens his stinging eyes, feeling tears run down his cheeks. The gentle sound of the cars engine returns to him as his hearing clears, he realizes that the car is no longer moving, he looks over at Connor who is staring at him with a concerned look etched onto his face. Connor reaches over and grips Grants shoulder.

“You okay?”

“Uh.” Grant tries to compose his thoughts and find his voice. “No. I’m not okay. Do you expect me to go through that shit every time I come here for a visit? ‘Cause that ain’t happening.”

Connor smiles at him. “You only have to go through it once. You’re now immune to our magikal wards.”

“What’s a magikal ward?”

“I’m not permitted to say.” Connor says as he looks at Grant.

Grant looks out the rear window of the car and sees the country road that they had previously driven down; there is nothing spectacular or eerie about it. It’s still relatively dark due to the large overhanging trees but the darkness doesn’t seem as impenetrable as it did moments ago.

There is no sign of the large mercury wall that the car had passed through.

Grant looks out of the windshield and sees the large wall that surrounds Alchemy City, protecting it from the prejudice of the outside world.

It stands almost eighty feet high, along the top there are several strange looking turrets spread out at various points, protecting the city from any dangerous threats that may pass the magikal barrier. In the center of the wall, directly in front of the car is a large metallic blast door, it has a tribal looking symbol in the center of it.

Grant can’t make out whether it’s meant to mean something or not.

“What’s that mean?” Grant asks, nodding his head toward the symbol.

“It apparently says Alchemy.”

“What do you mean apparently?”

“It’s written in the ancient Vampyr language. Only the oldest of Vampyr’s can read the language and it is forbidden to learn it.”

“Why’s it forbidden?”

“It is only used for official business. The older Vampyr’s needed a language that they can speak openly without the fear of eavesdroppers and spies.”

Grant is about to ask something else but decides to drop it, knowing that Connor has probably told him everything he is allowed too.

He notices Connor wind down his window and spots a metal post outside. Connor puts a card into the slot and presses a button. The top of the post slowly opens up to reveal a strange looking palm-scanner.

Connor places his hand on the scanner and it starts to hum quietly, then there is a wet stabbing sound and Connor seethes through his teeth. After a few seconds the scanner beeps and Connor removes his hand, takes his card out of the post and closes his window as the scanner closes itself.

Grant notices the palm of Connors hand has several bloody holes in it, no bigger than pinpricks but they look deep. He watches in amazement as the tiny wounds heal before his eyes.

“What the hell is that for?”

“It’s a palm-scanner that analyzes blood. Immortalis blood is different to human and Rax blood. If someone tries to use it and they are not an Immortalis then the turrets on the wall will cut them down where they stand.”

“What if someone just cut your hand off and used it on the scanner?”

“It wouldn’t work; our blood coagulates a lot quicker than humans due to our slow heart rate.”

“I thought Vampyr’s were dead creatures?”

Connor chuckles to himself and shakes his head in disbelief.

“Enough questions now Grant, we will be in the presence of Overlord Draken soon enough. He will tell you what you need to know and hopefully answer any questions you might have.”

Grant closes his mouth and looks back toward the large blast doors; he hears a loud clang and then the sound of metal scraping together as the huge doors open.

Connor shifts into gear and starts to roll the car forward toward the doors.

Toward the Vampyr city.

Towards Alchemy city.

As the car passes the blast doors, Grant feels his jaw drop at the sight of the Vampyr city laid out before him.

It’s truly spectacular!
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 19:34

Sory, duno y it came out black, hope it still ok 2 read. XX
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 19:38

It's great, Bil!!!! Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 19:45

Seconded! Really amazing!
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 19:45

Sory its hard to read, glad u like it tho. Very Happy XX
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 19:48

It's not that hard, still black on grey Laughing
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 20:23

Yeah, it's easy to read.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 10:33

Flickerflame wrote:Seconded! Really amazing!
    3rd
    That was awesome!!
    Well done, Bil!!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 17:30

You say thirded, but totally.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 10:28

Thirded isn't even a word!!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:11

but 3rd is a place.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 18:21

Ah, good point.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 30 Jan 2010 - 22:14

I always make up words, anyway! Very Happy
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Tue 9 Feb 2010 - 17:29

Is Bil still going with this? I'll be disappointed if he isn't. I sometimes see him online, but he never comments on my miniseries anymore. Then again, as far as I can tell he never comments anymore period.
    Anyway, hey Bil, if you're reading this, how's it going?
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 10:12

I think he is, he might come on and then have to leave, he is pretty busy, you know, with his kid and all.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 10:12

PippyQ wrote:I always make up words, anyway! Very Happy
    Me too!
    lol!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 20:25

I'll ask him, if you like. Wink
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Fri 12 Feb 2010 - 15:54

Yeah cheers, that would be cool.
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 3:14

Sorry Mr Isaac. Yes i am continuing With Bloodlust. In fact Chapter 11 will be posted in a minute. It taken longer cos got a lot going on at the moment.

I have tried to keep up with urs but i keep falling behind. Lol. Once im caught up tho i will leave you a comment if that will make you feel beta. Very Happy

Anyway here's Chapter 11 enjoy. XXX
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 3:15

Btw, Miss Pippy. U not bin online for aaaaaaaages. Lol. Razz XX
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 3:16

CHAPTER 11
    A Whole New World

Alchemy City. 24th May 2038 – 9:58am

The dark blue Subaru slowly rolls forward, through the large golden threshold of the open blast doors that act as the city limits of the Vampyr nation. The blast doors begin to close the moment the car is clear of them, the sound of the scraping metal is as irritating as nails on a chalkboard but only last a few short seconds until it is silenced by the deep echoing boom of the blast doors connecting, once again ensuring the safety of the city and its inhabitants from the hate and the prejudices of the outside world.

The car rolls forward a few more feet, the loose gravel quietly crunching under the wheels and stops at a second gate that’s nothing fancy; it doesn’t look much different to a regular human border fence, only bigger. A metal fence stands well over twenty feet tall, covered in thick coatings of silver razor wire, so thick, that it is impossible to see what’s beyond the fence.

A relatively large sign post at the right of the gate warns that the fence is electrified; the top of the fence seems to crackle as tiny blue sparks jump from the tips of the razor wire. Next to the warning sign is a solid concrete shed, it has a heavy iron door and a large window that looks so thick that it could stop anything. Just above the window is a small speaker, there is a guard sat behind the window wearing a black jacket and sunglasses, he presses a button and there is the sound of static until his voice is heard through the speakers.

“Please produce your identification and any additional papers you may have and hold them in your right hand, then place your hands against the windshield with your palms facing outward.”

Grant quickly looks at Connor. “I don’t have any papers.”

“Don’t worry, I have it covered.” Connor reaches into the inside pocket of his coat and takes out a folded piece of blue paper, he holds it in his right hand and places both his palms against the windshield as the guard had instructed.

Grant follows suit and does the same.

The guard’s voice is heard again. “Please remain in your current position with your eyes straight ahead while we inspect your vehicle.”

Grant and Connor both face the gate in front of them; Connor is calm and collected but Grant cant stop his eyes from darting left to right, up and down.

“Grant, keep your palms flat and stay quiet and calm, these guy shoot first and they very rarely ask any questions.” Connor says quietly.

Thanks Connor, make me more nervous why don’t you? Grant thinks to himself as he rolls his eyes.

Grant takes a deep breath to calm him down, in the corner of his eye he notices the door to the guard hut open and three additional guards armed with advanced looking automatic weapons step out and move quickly toward the car, with their weapons raised at eye level.

Two of the guards instantly take a bead on both Grant and Connor as they move to the front of the car, standing between the Subaru and the large metal gate. The both of the guards keeping their fingers on a hair-trigger, looking ready to open fire at a moments notice.

The third guard moves to the back of the car and opens up the boot after a quick search, when the guard is satisfied that it isn’t hiding anything other than a spare tire and a few common tools for car maintenance, he closes the boot again and moves back toward Connors open window, his machinegun resting on his hip.

The two guards in front of the car change their stances looking even more ready to open fire, the third guard reaches onto the car with his free hand and takes the folded piece of paper out of Connors hand, and he unfolds the piece of paper and reads over it.

Neither Grant nor Connor pays the guard any attention, their eyes facing straight forward to avoid any kind of misunderstanding that could cost them their lives.

Grant allows himself a moment to take a proper look at the guards ahead of him.

They are dressed in sleek, figure hugging uniforms that cover them from head to toe and look like armored wetsuits; they are black apart from an insignia – that’s similar to the large one that Grant had seen earlier on the blast doors – in the center of their chests and a smaller one on either shoulder. Their faces are completely covered by ski masks leaving only their eyes visible but their sunglasses cover those, making them even more dangerous because of them being impossible to read. Aside from the advanced machineguns, they both appear to have a pistol on their hips and a large knife – or small sword, depending on how you look at it – on the other hip.

They look like some kind of hi-tech ninjas. Grant observes.

Grant desperately tries to stop himself from going for his gun, his pulse pounds loudly in his ears and he feels sweat run down his temples.

If Toby was sat next to him, they would already have been in a shootout. Toby would have ran them down with the car as Grant fired out of the window and gunned down the ones that Toby couldn’t hit.

But Toby’s dead. The thought hits Grant like a punch in the face. So much has happened in the last three days that he hadn’t really had much time to mourn his closest friends’ death. He decides to push the thought to the back of his mind.

Toby is dead and I have to stay focused if I’m going to find the son of a bitch that tore his throat out.

The guard next to Connors window refolds the piece of paper and hands it back to Connor without saying a word. The guard raises his hand and the other two lower their weapons, Grant can’t be certain because of their sunglasses but he would swear that they looked disappointed in the way they move. The one thing he is certain of is that he can feel the steely hateful glares that are being directed at him.

It suddenly dawns on Grant just how much the human race is feared by the Vampyr community.

And fear breeds hate. Grant feels the cold rush of paralyzing fear when he has his second thought.

I’m one human in a city full of super-strong, mass-murdering racists.

The guards reluctantly stand aside as the gates start to swing open slowly revealing the city that lies beyond them. Connor shifts the car into gear and slowly rolls the car forward through the gate. Grant feels the tension and fear in his body disappear at the mere site of the astonishing Vampyr city that is sprawled out before him.

It is nothing like he had imagined.

Grant had expected a dark, dank city full of darkness and shadows, a lot like Slate city.

Alchemy is the complete opposite though. The city seems to sparkle and glisten with light, an ethereal glow like something out of a fairy-tale, every inch of it looks like it is encrusted with diamonds, gold and other precious stones, even though the buildings are clearly built from common bricks and metals.

The city streets contain buildings from all different eras; there are buildings from the eighteenth century standing next to modern buildings that don’t seem to be any more than a few yrs old. Yet, somehow, none of them look out of place. The whole scene looks awe-inspiring.

Even the darkest of the shadows that they pass don’t seem as dark or as dangerous as the ones that he has grown accustomed to in Slate city. The shadows in this magikal looking city almost look inviting.

Grant realizes that his mouth is hanging open but closes it quickly when he notices the people that they pass are staring directly at him. Their piercing glares cutting deep into him.

If looks could kill, I’d be torn to shreds right about now.

Each one of them looks human apart from the strange Vampiric shine within their eyes. Grant knows that if it wasn’t for the fact that he already knew that each one of the men, women and children isn’t human; he probably wouldn’t notice the subtle difference.

Can a Vampyr have children?

Grant feels a cold tingle run down his spine and turns his gaze back to the front of the car and he sees where they are heading.

Ahead of them is a large Temple, it is a cube shaped building that appears to be made of white-gold, it stands well over a hundred meters tall and wide. The walls are smooth and windowless; the only visible feature on the entire building is an arched threshold that stands on large white pillars above a huge oak double door. A dozen steps lead up to the doorway from the pavement. On the oak door is the same symbol that was on the blast doors that the car had just passed through a few moments before.

Within moments Connor pulls the car up to the curb outside the building and turns off the car and sits still for a moment. He looks up the steps leading toward the oak door.

Six guards stand at the top all stood in a huddle chatting, they are all wearing the ninja type uniforms of the guards at the gate but these ones don’t seem to have to wear the ski masks, only four of them are wearing sunglasses. The two without sunglasses turn and notice the car, they cock their weapons and move halfway down the steps getting ready to greet the visitors, the other four take positions near the door with two on each side, and they too cock their guns raising their aims toward the car.

Connor turns back to face Grant, a serious expression on his face.

“Overlord Draken is like royalty to the citizens of Alchemy city; he is very old and looks different to the rest of us. Be warned though, even though he looks weak, he is still a lot stronger and faster than you could ever hope to imagine.” Connor smirks. “So try not to piss him off okay?”

Grant allows himself a brief smile and he feels a moment of calm, the first time he has felt calm since Connor told him this morning that he was bringing him to the Vampyr city. His calm feeling and his smile disappear when he remembers that the Overlord has to approve of him yet and Connor wouldn’t even tell Grant the consequences if he didn’t approve.

“You okay Grant?” Connor asks, looking concerned.

“Yeah, I just wanna get this over with. The longer it takes, the more nervous I’m getting.”

“Alright, let’s go then. Just keep your hands in plain sight.”

They open the car doors and slowly climb out; the both of them keep their hands raised so that the guards can see them clearly, again doing everything they can to avoid any kind of misunderstanding that may lead to them getting shot.

If I’m lucky, if I’m not lucky then I’m sure that they would just tear me apart with their bare hands.

Grant follows Connor up the steps toward the Vampyr temple, they approach the two guards that stand on the steps, Connor hands one of them the blue piece of paper that he had handed the previous guard.

Grant can again feel the piercing glares of the Vampyr’s. This time it feels worse, not only are the six guards, glaring at him but the civilian Vampyr’s on the street are stopping in their tracks and the curtains in the windows of the surrounding buildings twitch as the residents of them peer out, all of them taking a long look at the new stranger.

The guard aggressively tears the blue paper and throws the pieces at Connor, immediately raising his gun toward Grant, the other guards follow suit, each of them taking a bead on Grant. Their eyes flare red as they all bear their fangs, their fingers tensing on the triggers of their machineguns.

“Whoa!” Grant raises his hands in front of him defensively as Connor steps between him and the guards.

“Get out of the way Agent; I am not letting that human scum anywhere near the Overlord.” The guard says through his teeth, his voice filling with hate.

“He is with me and the order that you have just torn up is a signed declaration from the Overlord, giving him permission to enter the city limits without any risk of repercussions.” Connor says taking a step toward the guard. “Your actions are in direct violation of that order.” Connor can feel the cold metal of the guards’ gun-barrel as it presses against his forehead; he looks around at the guards and civilians that are in the area. “This human is under my protection while he is inside the city gates.” Connor looks back at the guard. “If anyone has a problem with that, then you have to kill me first.”

Connor and the guard glare at each other for a few moments, Grant feels the sweat on his brow get cold as he waits to be filled with bullets, constantly resisting the urge to draw his pistol from his holster.

“Wait here.” The guard says as he backs up the steps toward the temple doorway, he keeps his gun aimed at Grant and Connor until he gets to the heavy oak doors and steps inside the building.

Grant looks at Connor, who motions for him to relax.

Grant lowers his hands and tries to calm down but every muscle in his body is so tense that they start to ache, he can feel his heart pounding in his chest so much that he fears it my explode.

I’m only in the city for ten minutes and they already want to kill me. If Grant wasn’t so terrified he might have laughed at the thought.

Grant is about to thank Connor for saving his life but stops himself when he sees the guard step back out of the temple and walk down the steps toward them.

“You’re free to enter.” He says, not making eye contact with either Grant or Connor, he beckons for them to follow him.

Grant closely follows Connor up the steps toward the arched doorway as the guards and civilians of Alchemy start to go about their business, acting like nothing had happened.

As Grant gets closer to the doorway, he feels a strange calm wash over him with each step, his body becoming less tense and his pounding heart slows down, he no longer feels nervous or scared anymore.

He steps through the large doors and is immediately put at ease at the sight before him.

A beautiful Vampyr woman.

A Goddess.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 10:52

OMG! I love it!!!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 10:53

This is great, Bil alright
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 14:13

Im glad u like it. Sory for the long delay, hope it was worth the long wait.

Sory its hard 2 read, duno y it keeps coming out black. Lol.

Pheonix fire-- Love the pik. XX Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content