Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
Wayward Daughter
ItsAGibbo
6 posters

Zombie Story. I dont have a title for it, soz!

ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Zombie Story.  I dont have a title for it, soz! Empty Zombie Story. I dont have a title for it, soz!

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 0:02

This is a teaser. Full first chapter aint done yet.
    Chapter One.

Emma laughed as Alex jumped off the wall and landed on his backside. Emma laughed and sprung lightly off the wall. She helped Alex to his feet. Alex and Emma were both seventeen. Alex Brooke was older than Emma Dole by two months and five days. Alex had short, black hair, green eyes and pale skin. He didn’t tan much. He was about six foot tall. He was wearing jeans, a black t-shirt – that was stretched over his big, muscular chest – and trainers. Emma had long, brown hair, bright blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. She tanned more easily that Alex, but not much more. She was about five foot three. She was wearing jeans, a white, long-sleeved t-shirt and trainers. There was a pink plaster cast that ran from halfway down the palm, to middle of her lower arm. She had broken her wrist two weeks back while bike riding.

They were sitting in the park, on the brick wall that surrounded the whole park. Alex grabbed Emma’s hand and pulled himself to his feet. He brushed leaves and small lumps of half-dried mud off his backside. Emma laughed again. He shoved her in the shoulder, making her take a step backwards.

“Don’t laugh!” he hissed.

“Well, I am!” laughed Emma.

She shoved him back, sending him flying onto the damp ground.

“Wow,” said Emma, blinking. “I’m stronger than you! Ha!”

“You’re not stronger than me,” snapped Alex, getting to his feet. He wiped the back of his jeans again, sending leaves and bits of mud falling to the ground. He stood up straight and looked at Emma. She stopped laughing.

“Oh, aren’t I?” she asked, a huge grin spreading across her face. “I’m the only one that can knock you onto your backside!”

“I wasn’t expecting you to do that,” snapped Alex. “That’s why you knocked me down, because I didn’t have chance to defend myself!”

“And I used my bad hand,” said Emma, ignoring Alex’s comment. “Ha! Call yourself strong?”

Alex shoved her, sending her flying towards the ground. She landed with a hard thump on the ground. She glowered at him from the ground. She ignored his out stretched hand and pushed herself onto her knees and then onto her feet. She shoved his hand out the way and brushed leaves and mud off the back of her jeans.

“Oi!” she protested. “These are new!”

“Severs you right for pushing me over,” retorted Alex.

An ambulance raced past the park, lights flashing and siren blaring. Emma stared after it.

“Bloody gangs,” muttered Alex. “They’ve been stirring up trouble all week. Biting people, attacking people, and all that! Why can’t they just stop?”

“Oh, I heard about that,” said Emma. “Those gangs have gone around, biting people and killing them. Some people have even gone missing, haven’t they?”

“Yeah, seventeen people over the last month. And the deaths have gone up. It’s really annoying. My mum won’t let me go shopping alone until they’ve been stopped.”

“My mum is the same. I only just managed to convince her that I would be safe with you.”
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Zombie Story.  I dont have a title for it, soz! Empty Re: Zombie Story. I dont have a title for it, soz!

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 0:17

Cool alright
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Zombie Story.  I dont have a title for it, soz! Empty Re: Zombie Story. I dont have a title for it, soz!

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 0:24

Only a teaser, though. Still more to come. That's the first part of Chap 1.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 0:25

It's a good start. You get to know the chars, and there's a hint of what's to come
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 0:32

Lol. You know me, I'm nothing if not thorough! Can you guess where I got THAT from?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 0:34

What, the line or the SL?
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 0:41

Survival. They get thrown into a world they dont know at a young age. They have to survive on their own, without adult help.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 0:42

Ah, ok. Never heard of it before Laughing
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 0:44

OK, I know its probably been done before, but whoever else has done it can kiss my beautiful ass.
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 19:28

This is pretty good,can't wait til the rest is on Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 19:35

Yeah, quite cool.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 9:56

Cheers. First chapter is nearly completed.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 11:58

Very Happy interesting Very Happy intriguing Very Happy impressive Very Happy
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 11:59

Thanks! Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 11:23

Smile
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 16:08

Very Happy
    Rokstarr
    Rokstarr
    The Real Adam Young
    The Real Adam Young

Post by Rokstarr Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 18:11

Really good Very Happy
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 10:11

Cheers! Very Happy
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 18:34

Real thing!
    No Title.

Chapter One.

Emma laughed as Alex jumped off the wall and landed on his backside. Emma laughed and sprung lightly off the wall. She helped Alex to his feet. Alex and Emma were both seventeen. Alex Brooke was older than Emma Dole by two months and five days. Alex had short, black hair, green eyes and pale skin. He didn’t tan much. He was about six foot tall. He was wearing jeans, a black t-shirt – that was stretched over his big, muscular chest – and trainers. Emma had long, brown hair, bright blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. She tanned more easily that Alex, but not much more. She was about five foot three. She was wearing jeans, a white, long-sleeved t-shirt and trainers. There was a pink plaster cast that ran from halfway down the palm, to middle of her lower arm. She had broken her wrist two weeks back while bike riding.

They were sitting in the park, on the brick wall that surrounded the whole park. Alex grabbed Emma’s hand and pulled himself to his feet. He brushed leaves and small lumps of half-dried mud off his backside. Emma laughed again. He shoved her in the shoulder, making her take a step backwards.

“Don’t laugh!” he hissed.

“Well, I am!” laughed Emma.

She shoved him back, sending him flying onto the damp ground.

“Wow,” said Emma, blinking. “I’m stronger than you! Ha!”

“You’re not stronger than me,” snapped Alex, getting to his feet. He wiped the back of his jeans again, sending leaves and bits of mud falling to the ground. He stood up straight and looked at Emma. She stopped laughing.

“Oh, aren’t I?” she asked, a huge grin spreading across her face. “I’m the only one that can knock you onto your backside!”

“I wasn’t expecting you to do that,” snapped Alex. “That’s why you knocked me down, because I didn’t have chance to defend myself!”

“And I used my bad hand,” said Emma, ignoring Alex’s comment. “Ha! Call yourself strong?”

Alex shoved her, sending her flying towards the ground. She landed with a hard thump on the ground. She glowered at him from the ground. She ignored his out stretched hand and pushed herself onto her knees and then onto her feet. She shoved his hand out the way and brushed leaves and mud off the back of her jeans.

“Oi!” she protested. “These are new!”

“Severs you right for pushing me over,” retorted Alex.

An ambulance raced past the park, lights flashing and siren blaring. Emma stared at it as it went past. She sighed at what it meant and what had happened.

“Bloody gangs,” muttered Alex. “They’ve been stirring up trouble all week. Biting people, attacking people, and all that! Why can’t they just stop?”

“Oh, I heard about that,” said Emma. “Those gangs have gone around, biting people and killing them. Some people have even gone missing, haven’t they?”

“Yeah, seventeen people over the last month. And the deaths have gone up. It’s really annoying. My mum won’t let me go shopping alone until they’ve been stopped.”

“My mum is the same. I only just managed to convince her that I would be safe with you.”

Emma glowered at the sky. Thick, black clouds covered every inch of the sky. Her black jacket was hanging around her waist. Alex didn’t have a jacket. The weather had gone weird lately. Whatever the weather reports said, the opposite would happen. It was meant to be sunny today.

“Bloody weather!” muttered Emma. “Why can’t it be sunny for once?”

“It was sunny Sunday,” said Alex.

“Yeah, for about twenty seconds.”

Emma groaned as rain drops dropped from the sky. She slipped her jacket on and lifted her hood up. She smiled at Alex, who was getting wet.

“Where’s your jacket?” she teased.

“Here.”

Alex pulled out a small, orange bag. He opened it and pulled out an orange, waterproof jacket. He slipped it on and smiled.

Emma glowered at him.

“We’d better head home,” said Emma.

“No, no, we’ll just head to the shopping centre and chill out,” said Alex.

“I ain’t got any money on me, Alex.”

“Oh, really? I thought you said that you had seventy quid left over from your birthday last month?”

“Yeah, but it’s in the bank, and I’ve stupidly left my card at home.”

She looked at him. He was staring straight ahead.

Emma would never admit it, but she really fancied Alex. She had done for the past two years, but hadn’t told him, thinking he might reject her. She had only come out today because she hadn’t seen him in three days and really missed him. She blinked and looked away, thinking that the desire to kiss him would show on her face.

Alex looked at her face, a small smile on his lips.

“What do you wanna do, then?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” said Emma, still refusing to look at his face. “What do you wanna do?”

“Don’t know.”

Alex stared ahead. Emma peeked at him, his face was blank. The rain picked up.

The answer walked up to them.

It was a man; he staggered, as if he was drunk. He grabbed the branch of a nearby tree to steady himself. He bent over and was violently sick onto the grass. Emma started forwards to help but Alex held her back. He pointed to the mans arm, Emma gasped.

There, on the man’s forearm, was a bite mark.

The man looked at thirty, maybe older. His hair was black, with grey hairs just poking through. He was wearing a suit that was covered in sweat. He groaned and threw up again, this time, blood came out. He collapsed.

Emma ran forward and dropped to her knees next to the man.

“Alex, call and ambulance!” she shouted back at him.

Alex pulled out his phone and dialled the number. Emma turned her back on the man and looked at Alex as he started to talk.

No-one noticed the man. He opened his now-grey eyes and licked him lips. He jumped up and lunged at Emma, she screamed.

Next chapter coming up.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 18:50

Cool Very Happy
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 18:51

YAY!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 17 Dec 2009 - 23:32

alright

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 13:33