Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+5
Mrs P Sylar
Chris
Wayward Daughter
Flying Man!
Superheroesfanatic-IR
9 posters

World 6 RolePlay

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 6 RolePlay Empty World 6 RolePlay

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 18:23

Most of the creatures are hidden from the humans, hiding in their own surroundings. Some creatures are unaware of others, and lay quiet in their humble nests. From recent events it is time for these mythicial creatures to come out, and show them =selves for who they are and what they can do...

Last edited by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:11; edited 1 time in total
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

World 6 RolePlay Empty Re: World 6 RolePlay

Post by Flying Man! Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 18:31

The black marshes. This was where Argonians live, forced into living in this environment, torches into this place. Ripped apart from the tribe by war...
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 18:43

Blizzard was out on the the paradise, the sun beemed down on the other dragons, he flew down besides the lake and sunk in like a bird hunting a fish, he came out, gobbling down some seaweed he found... today was the day he was going to leave home...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 18:45

In her family home, Nam picked up her things, rereading again the note she would leave for her father, explaining why she was going. Not that much was needed. The strain of having a blood witch among them, was obvious in the behaviour of the rest. She didn't belong. Also, she was in danger here, easy prey to blood-letters. If those 5 yesterday hadn't underestimated her strength, she'd have died. It could happen, next time.

And so she was leaving, going out from Milan to search for her maternal family, for other blood witches like her. All she had to go on was the name of their hidden city, Oherin. And that it was somewhere in the far north.

She sighed. Shouldering her bag, she placed down the note. She checked that her hair was hiding her unusual ears, put on sunglasses to hide her eyes, and left. Never to return.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 18:55

Blizzard went home, which was just by the lake... his mother was different than other dragons alike, she was more caring, more loving than the other strict parents...
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:01

(restarting)

Last edited by Chris on Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 18:12; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:01

I stetched, and opened my wings up, as I began running towards the edge. Gaining speed. I loved speed. Suddenly, the ground disappeared, and I was flying. In the air. my wings flapped without being told to, and the rush of air in my face, the scent. I loved every second. I decided to fly to the clouds. I began going higher and higher and higher, until I looked down. I began plummeting to the ground fast. As if someone had shot holes in my wings. I tried to fly, flapping my wings, frantically, but it didn't work. I fell, and just before I hit the ground... I woke up.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:03

She wondered what she'd do next. Her father had spoken of the witch world, of the things he'd seen there in the year he'd spent amongst them. Miraculous things. She'd tried a few of them. All she'd done so far, was create fire. That, and the energy blast which she'd reflexively produced to heal herself and kill those men. If they could be called men. She shuddered.

He'd mentioned that her mother could jump from place to place, using something she called the Void. It had been how she'd brought him there, and back - that was why he couldn't tell Nam where to look. It apparently looked like teleporting. Maybe she'd try that.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:05

Blizzard went home, his mother wasn't there, she probably went to the neighbours, for a chat, typical dragon. his brother was there, bored, tried to learn how to create fire, blizzard was a water/ice dragon, different from his brother and mother, and he was also different as he had different scaes than all the other dragons... he was an unique dragon, he looked more like a bird, but he still had the heart of a dragon.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:08

She closed her eyes, focusing on the Artic tundra as she'd seen photos of it. She'd never been out of Italy, in real life. Unless you counted as a baby: she'd actually been born in Oherin. She focused really hard, the tendons in her neck sticking out. It must have been hilarious to see.

She opened her eyes. She was in the exact same place, outside the house, in a deserted street in the outskirts of Milan. She hadn't place-shifted. Guess she'd have to use normal ways instead.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:08

I looked around. I was in my cave, but I wasn't flying. I can't fly. I nodded, and I could hear my late mother's voice in my ears right now, "You learn to fly when your ready, young one. When you need to." When I needed to? Why couldn't I fly now?

I sighed, ducked my head, and began my walk down the mountain. All dragons had to get some exercise, and of course, becuase flying was off the chart, I had to walk. I headed down, towards a forest. I could play with the fire. I knew, that even at 23, I was a child. Not just in the way I behaved, but in dragon years. Dragons coming of age was at 50, not 18. Nearly half way there. Maybe I could fly, then! I thought of my magical dream. Of the way it had felt, and for the second time that morning, wished I could fly. I would trade anything to fly. Anything.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:12

(Anyone wanna meet a dragon who can't fly?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:13

(Awww Sad poor little Draig Goch)

She shrugged, then got a taxi to the airport. She was lucky. There was a flight to Helsinki, in 2 hours, and there were some seats still empty. She bought a ticket. Then she collapsed into a chair, feeling weak. It was strange. That'd been happening a lot recently: she'd have thought it was down to the bloodloss, but she had no signs of anaemia. She'd checked. Apparently, all the blood had returned when she'd healed herself. But something hadn't.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:13

Brother i am going to leave today, there is a whole world out there, full of many other creatures... my teacher has shown me them all... i want to find them... they may not even know we exist
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:26

I'm not sure what part of the world I live in. At all. Never seen the world, either. Just my cave, and the lands surrounding it. I know it isn't cold, but not boiling. It's hilly, and generally sunny, and bright, but never sweltering. Green grass. Rained once last year, alone. Few humans lived near. One small reserve, a few miles away. They had no idea I was here. And I liked to keep it that way. I didn't need humans to feed. I had straved myself for three years, and not felt any different. Dragons ate for pleasure, not hunger. I had never been hungry in my entire 23 years.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:29

Blizzard was happy, he loved learning about new creatures and today was his day to set off, and see them all... but where, he didn't even have a campignion, he didnt even know what to do... he was a young dragon wanting to see the world's amazingness that it held...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:29

(lol. Isn't she Welsh?No rain?)

She fell asleep, waking only when the announcement came for the last call. She clambered up, and onto the plane. Then she fell asleep again.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:35

(restarting)

Last edited by Chris on Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 18:13; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:36

(Dont mean she has ever been to wales! Or in wales! Just felt like u need a welsh dragon! Wink Wink Wink)

The sun had just risen, when I returned to the cave. My mother's wise words still echoing in my head, repeating thermselves. "You will fly."

I will fly, I muttered, distracted.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:40

(any1 wana meet up?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:42

(True. Laughing I just thought they all lived in Snowdonia. Where is she? I'm going to try to get Nam to meet her)

She woke suddenly, loud explosion noises startling her out of sleep. The plane was shaking. People were screaming. The oxygen masks had already fallen; her neighbour had placed hers on her face for her. Her ears popped as the pressure altered sharply. They plummeted.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:46

Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:Blizzard was happy, he loved learning about new creatures and today was his day to set off, and see them all... but where, he didn't even have a campignion, he didnt even know what to do... he was a young dragon wanting to see the world's amazingness that it held...

He leaped and started to fly, he flew into the air and sprayed the whole city with water, he breathed on the water and turn it to snow... paradise was snowing... for its last time... since blizzard was leaving forever...
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:46

(I pick... Finland. Nice and easy! Wink Go hunting, in the resevre, and I'll come and find u! Wink Come to finland, Join the finnish! Very Happy)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:49

(Hunting?)

The next thing she knew, they'd crashed. And she was miraculously unhurt. What had happened? She looked around. Everything else was destroyed, the bodies charred. How had she survived? Another energy blast? Was that a part of being a blood witch?

She climbed out of the wreckage. Looking around, she saw nothing but grassy mountains, and a cave in the distance. She headed towards it.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 19:52

Blizzard lft his mother and brother and flew off... he headed west, who was he to meet, that was part of his journey...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 12:04