Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
A Returning Charlotte
MATTYGUY
Flying Man!
7 posters

World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES

Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES Empty World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES

Post by Flying Man! Mon 11 Jan 2010 - 19:02

Cautionary Tales....

These are proiles for 'Cautionary Tales' Smile
    Here are some suggested things to put in your character's profile (you don't have to do all of them if you don't want):

Name:
    Date of Birth:
    Nationality:
    Orientation:
    Ability:
    Manifestation Age:
    Manifestation Story:
    Appearance:
    Height:
    In Game Location:
    Home town:
    Job:
    Family:
    Partner:
    Children:
    Skills:
    Interests:
    Weaknesses:
    Strengths:
    Personality:
    Brief history:
    Confirmed victims:
    Miscellaneous Information:

Code:
    [b][i]Name:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Gender:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Date of Birth:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Nationality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Orientation:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Ability:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Story:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Appearance:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Height:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]In Game Location:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Home town:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Job:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Family:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Partner:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Children:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Skills:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Interests:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Weaknesses:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Strengths: [/b][/i]
    [b][i]Personality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Brief history:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Confirmed victims:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Miscellaneous Information:[/b][/i]

Last edited by Flying Man! on Tue 25 May 2010 - 18:35; edited 1 time in total
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES Empty Re: World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES

Post by MATTYGUY Mon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:08

Name: Robert Max

Date of Birth: 12/02/88

Nationality: American

Orientation: Hero

Ability: Empath Mimicry

Abilities Absorbed:
    Spoiler:

Manifestation Age: 13

Manifestation Story: met Maury and couldn't stop hearing peoples thoughts for the next week

Appearance: tall, tanned, very good looking with bluey-browny eyes, has black hair, he is very athletic

In Game Location: NY

Home town: NY

Job: W8: New Company Founder. W8.5: One of the EH Commanders in America

Family: Father: Samson Grey. Half brother: Gabriel "Sylar" Grey. Half Sister: Rachel. Half brother: Gabriel Silverstor Nephew: Oris Gray

Partner: Elle

Children: Lily and Jacob

Skills: fighting baddies

Interests: helping people and looking after his children

Weaknesses: over emotional, will do anything to save friends can often become depressed

Strengths: fighting

Personality: kind, emotional, cares a lot about people he knows and people he doesn't, totally selfless

Brief history:
    Both
    Spoiler:

W8
    Spoiler:

W8.5
    Spoiler:

Confirmed victims: Old Company agents, B26 agents, Terrorists and Criminals

Last edited by MATTYGUY on Wed 29 Sep 2010 - 0:28; edited 50 times in total (Reason for editing : Powers, History and general making It better)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES Empty Re: World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES

Post by A Returning Charlotte Tue 19 Jan 2010 - 0:11

The following character may be reintroduced once a reason for their disappearance has been decided. If timelines have been altered, a younger version of this character may be used who hasn't interacted with the storylines yet.

"Charlie Levasseur"

Name: Current unisex alias: "Charlie Levasseur". A previous alias for her female form is "Isabella".
    Date of Birth: 26th March, year unknown.
    Nationality: American.
    Orientation: Neutral to be morally grey.
    Abilities:

• Gender Swapping
    • Age Shifting
    • Peak Physical Attributes
    • Perspicuity
    • Dimensional Storage

Manifestation Age: 12.
    Manifestation Story: One day, Charlie woke up as the opposite of Charlie's original gender. Throughout the years, Charlie has learnt the tricks of Charlie's abilities and is a master of them now.
    Appearance: Whether male or female, Charlie has the following appearance: Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Lean but athletic body. Always sexy.
    Height: 5'11".
    In Game Location: America.
    Home town: It's complicated... Unrevealed.
    Job: Unemployed currently, vigilante.
    Family: Most unrevealed. Known:

• Daughter: Ida May Walker (deceased)
    • Grandson: James Walker (deceased)
    • Granddaughter in law: (name unreleased in canon) Walker (née (name unreleased in canon)) (deceased)
    • Great granddaughter: Molly Walker (deceased)

Partner: None currently. Around 2 centuries ago she had a relationship with Adam Monroe. Also had a daughter with an unnamed man. Or woman. It is unknown whether Charlie was Ida May's mother or father.
    Children: Some unrevealed. Known:

• Ida May Walker

Ward(s): Jeremy Greer
    Skills: Lab work and missions, can swim fantastically. (+)
    Interests: Working for Primatech or Pinehearst. Mohinder's voice. Elle Bishop. Avenging all her deceased loved ones. (+)
    Weaknesses: Stress. Murderous. Killer. (+)
    Strengths: Intelligent. Calm usually. Parental instinct. (+)
    Personality: Smart rascal (male), smart but cautious femme fatale (female). Slightly bitchy but you love him/her for it. (+)
    Brief history:   Most of Charlie's past is unknown but as a female she had a relationship with Adam Monroe when he was unmarried around 2 centuries ago until he cheated on her with 2 women at once. Upon finding out, she drove him out of the country they were in. Around 110-130 years ago she/he had a daughter, Ida May, who grew up to marry a Mr Walker and have a son called James, who would be Molly Walker's father. After Daniel Linderman unknowingly (at first until he found out) avenged her daughter's murder by killing Linda Tavara, she formed a strong friendship with him, maybe more.
      Upon getting involved with saving the world from the Shanti virus, Charlie has fallen unrequitedly in love with Elle Bishop but is unaware of her pregnancy with twins and her murder. Charlie's current objectives are saving the world from the virus, avenging the murders of her loved ones (which will include Elle Bishop once she knows) and then getting hired by the Company. Sylar is on his/her hitlist because of James and his wife, and Robert Bishop will be on it too soon. She/he also wants to know how Molly died of the virus, which she shouldn't have, having been cured by Mohinder Suresh. She's determined to uncover any cover up.
    Confirmed victims: Only those Charlie had to usually, plus the vigilante killings.
    Miscellaneous Information: Not known by either Company yet. Bisexual. It figures.

I'll add more from Skills to Confirmed Victims when I've thought them up. Atm I just wanna use him/her in RP, so I'll come back to this later.

Last edited by A Returning Charlotte on Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 2:17; edited 12 times in total
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES Empty Two recurring characters of mine [RETIRED]

Post by A Returning Charlotte Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 23:18

The following two characters have been retired from the roleplay with their families. Consider them in another alternate universe that cannot be reached.

Name: Professor Paul Walters
    Nationality: British
    Ability: None
    Appearance: Short, neat conservative hairstyle, sandy hair, pale blue eyes
    Height: 4'6&" (has dwarfism)
    In Game Location: Hartsdale, NY
    Home town: London (speaks Queen's English, not Cockney)
    Job: Medical Scientist
    Family: All NEH, none will be included in this RP
    Partner: Niamh, 30, NEH (won't be included, just mentioned)
    Children: Sarah, 7, NEH, Aaron, 4, NEH (ditto)
    Skills: One of the best scientists in his field of study
    Interests: His kids, having a healthy lifestyle, swimming, curing diseases
    Personality: Kind, intelligent, a born romantic (only seen by his wife), a good father, ambitious
    Brief history: Paul suffered throughout childhood and his teens because of his height, but he never let it get him down. He proved to everyone that he wasn't just some freak show to laugh at and became one of the best, if not the best, in his field. He has gone to Hartsdale when they requested his help on defeating the virus. His family are still safe in England and he visits once a month. As well as wanting to help destroy the virus, the other motivation for his work at Hartsdale is to get it finished so he can go home to be with them.

Name: Hidden Sun (invented by me, not traditional)
    Nationality: Native American
    Ability: None
    Appearance: Strong traditional Native American look (except clothes). Black hair in a plaited ponytail, dark eyes
    Height: 5'9"
    In Game Location: Unspecified for now
    Home town: Unspecified for now
    Job: Keeps his culture alive, also an astrologist
    Family: All NEH, none will be included in this RP
    Partner: Deceased wife, does not speak of her from sadness
    Children: 3 NEH children (now adults), may not be mentioned
    Skills: Knows some medicine, predicts eclipses
    Interests: Keeping his culture alive, the eclipses, preventing the upcoming plague
    Personality: Wise and calm. Induces respect in people who meet him. Selfless, emotionally stable
    Brief history: Hidden Sun was born during an eclipse, hence the name. Througout is life, eclipses have been always been fascinating to him. He has lead a life midway between his ancestors cultures and western culture. He raises awareness for his Native American culture in western society but is still fairly mysterious despite being well known in his circles. He is known for is calm temperament and his wisdom. He is the one to go to for spiritual answers, inspiration and guidance.

Last edited by A Returning Charlotte on Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 1:46; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Retiring them)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sat 30 Jan 2010 - 17:46

Ivana.T.Kartanova

Name: Ivana.T.Kartanova

Nationality: From the Czech Republic

Ability: Personal Productivity – The ability to control ones work flow. The ability to make people push themselves to do the best they possibly can. If she used this on an EH, it would lightly supercharge them.

Manifestation Age: 16

Manifestation Story: Her dad was a failed business man. He came home from work with a warning that if he doesn’t work hard he would be fired. She hugged him and since he had became sucsessful!

Appearance: Blonde hair, that is usually up into a beehive shape . Olive color eyes and is fairly tall.

Height: 5’ 11’’

In Game Location: Changes, currently London

Home town: Gottwaldov

Job: Business women, runs a series of Hotels and Jewelry chains. The Nova Towers is one of her most famous hotels.

Family: Mother – Maria, Father – Milo

Partner: Has none yet.

Children: None yet.

Skills: (2+)

Interests: Going to the Gym.

Weaknesses: (1+)

Strengths: (1+)

Personality: Although she seems rich and snobby, in fact, she is kind, loving, funny and is a very nice person. She has a great sense of humor.

Brief history: Ivana was born, in the Czech Republic, where as a child grew an interest in her father’s business and began to devote her life to business to. At the age of 17 she opened the first Nova tower in New York, where she lived for a while. She became friends with Josh after he worked at the Nova tower, and since they have remained close friends. She is very aware of evolved humans, although she refused to confirm that she is one too. She will help her friends in need, and is prepared if the Virus is released. She is now living in London for a while, and is happy. She recently moved back to New York at the release of the virus.

Confirmed victims: None

Miscellaneous Information: Ivana is a Pisces, and lives by ‘Anything you want, you got it! Anything at all you got it!’ she also has a Czech accent, but speaks English
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 13:03

Doctor Gabriel Silverstor

World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES 97292_eric-dane-greys-anatomy

Date of Birth: 17/08/77

Nationality: English

Orientation: H E R O

Ability:

• Accelerated Probability. This allows him to move at greater speeds in order to reach a goal and work out the the variables of any situation and predict the outcome.
    • Molecular Immobilization and combustion. This ability lets him to burn up molcules and slow them down. By doing this he can freeze time and blow up things at his own wish.
    • Rapid Cellular Regeneration. This allows him to heal instantly and feel no pain.
    • Phasing. With this ability he can walk through any object or being.
    • Energy Absorbtion. This ability allows him to absorb all types of energy, and may use it to burst the energy out. To burst the energy out is called Energy blasts, or Energy Waves.
      World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES Energy_waves

Manifestation Age: 22

Manifestation Story: At the age of 22 al of his abilities came at once. He realised he could do different things, firstly moving fastly, and then he stopped time. His other abilities appeared after a few weeks.

Appearance:World 8 - Brave New World - PROFILES 192d352
    Brown hair, muscular, blue eyes.
    Spoiler:

Height: 6ft 9

In Game Location: America, New York

Home town: England, London!

Job: Doctor

Family:
    Mother - Mrs. Milbrook
    Father - Samson Grey
    Sister - Daphne Milbrook
    Brother - Robert Max
    Brother - Gabriel Grey (sylar)

Partner: None

Children: None

Skills: Trained doctor, and helps people with his ability.

Interests: Helping people with his ability outside of work. Also enjoys sports, including football, swimming and basketball.

Weaknesses: He is ruled by his work. He is too focused and can be easily distracted. Also he hasnt reached his full potential with his ability and doesnt use them all as much. With most of his abilities he hasnt done much so doesnt really know how to use them. . Also he hasnt tried out phasing very well. He is also emotional sometimes, as he has bad nightmares.

Strengths: Knowing how to defend himself.

Personality: Funny, loving.

Brief history: Has trained to be a doctor, and wants to help people all over the world.

Confirmed victims:
    None
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 0:14

Name: Lily Bishop

Date of Birth: 17th February 2008

Nationality: American!

Ability:

• Twin empathy
      This is an emotional connection between the twins. They may be able to sense each other, see how their feelings and know if they are hurt or in danger. Also they are able to communicate to each other on an empathic link. They may also feel each other’s pain and in some circumstances, as one of the twin dies the other may die.

• Electric impulse manipulation
      With this ability it allows her to control the electrical impulses within the body. Her ability allows her to control reactions of the body and confuse the mind. She can control how the heart contracts and kill a person at will or put them unconscious. She is even able to stop an ability if she wishes. With high concentration she is able to move people by controlling their electrical impulses.

• Hand portal
      An ability like this, allows her to open portal from her hand. She can make it large enough to transport herself or others anywhere in the world and through time. When being attacked she is able to create a portal from her hand and let whatever energy that will hit her go through the portal.

• Love infatuation
      Creating love is impossible but she is able to cause strong infatuations of love that puts people in a trance to fall “in-love” with one another. It is hard to snap out of this trance but distracts the two people for a long period of time.

• Superhuman strength
      She is able to gain superhuman strength from people’s happiness or positive vibe. Absorbing the feeling of being happy makes her feel stronger and able to lift objects that a normal human wouldn’t be able to lift.

Manifestation Age: Since Birth

Manifestation Story: They was trained with the company since birth and grew up learning how to control their abilities as they all came to her at once.

Appearance: She has a rather fragile figure but is quite strong. Blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Height: 5"7

In Game Location: All over America

Home town: Texas

Job: Company Agent

Family:
    Mother - Elle Bishop
    Father - Robert Max
    Brother - Jacob Bishop

Skills: As she is a skilled agent, she has learnt how to use her abilities well. She has managed to control her abilities and fight when using them.

Interests: Although her mother never got to swim, she likes to swim and be near the water. She also has a rather big intrest in art and painting.

Weaknesses: She is pretty stong but as she has an empathic link between her sibling, if she is effected he is as well. Vice Versa. Its hard to shut down the empathic link but it can harm them both.

Strengths: Being a company agent, she is a skilled fighter and is very skilled with using her abilities. She knows how to use them well and their full potential.

Personality: She is strong and not gulliable. She likes to have a laugh and a joke but isn't as sympathetic as her brother.

Brief history: Growing up as a company agent she got to learn the truths of her family and the company. She then went back in time to change things for the greater good.

Confirmed victims: Unknown

Miscellaneous Information: She enjoys taking a swim and making portals in the water.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 0:32

Name: Jacob Bishop

Date of Birth: 17th February 2008

Nationality: American!

Ability:

Twin empathy
      This is an emotional connection between the twins. They may be able to sense each other, see how their feelings and know if they are hurt or in danger. Also they are able to communicate to each other on an empathic link. They may also feel each other’s pain and in some circumstances, as one of the twin dies the other may die.

Electric impulse manipulation
      With this ability it allows him to control the electrical impulses within the body. His ability allows him to control reactions of the body and confuse the mind. He can control how the heart contracts and kill a person at will or put them unconscious. He is even able to stop an ability if she wishes. With this ability he can create electro-mental ignitions which incinerate a light burn to the head and reveal someone their memories. He is able to show somebody all their bad memories in their life which can kill them.

Ground portal
      Ground portals allow him to create portals on the ground. He can make it underneath himself or others and transport them anywhere in the world and through time. He is able to generate and manipulate a portal underneath himself to create a platform, enabling him to levitate or fly.

Love infatuation
      Making people love him is impossible, but he is able to generate a strong infatuation which makes people “love” or strongly obsessed with him. In this hypnotic state, its hard for the people he uses the ability on to focus or get out of the state without him allowing to do so.

Superhuman strength
      He is able to gain superhuman strength with the bad feelings around him. People who are scared, or sad may boost this ability in order to make himself stronger than a normal human being.

Manifestation Age: Since Birth

Manifestation Story: They was trained with the company since birth and grew up learning how to control their abilities as they all came to him at once.

Appearance: He is quite big and strong built. He has brown hair with blue eyes.

Height: 5"9

In Game Location: All over America

Home town:

Job: Company Agent

Family:
    Mother - Elle Bishop
    Father - Robert Max
    Sister - Lily Bishop

Skills: As he is a skilled agent, he has learnt how to use her abilities well. He has also trained in martial arts and is well skilled in using swords as well.

Interests: He has a rather large intrest in the medical area. But also enjoys playing musical instruments.

Weaknesses: He is pretty stong but as she has an empathic link between his sibling, if he is effected she is as well. Vice Versa. Its hard to shut down the empathic link but it can harm them both.

Strengths: Being a company agent, he is a skilled fighter and is very skilled with using her abilities. He has always took an intrest in fighting but doesn't refuses to kill people.

Personality: He is strong and is very caring. He likes to see if everybody is ok. Also he like to make jokes and generally likes ot have a laugh.

Brief history: Growing up as a company agent he got to learn the truths of her family and the company. He then went back in time to change things for the greater good.

Confirmed victims: Unknown

Miscellaneous Information: He enjoys his abilities and controlling people's functions in the brain.

Last edited by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 13:27; edited 2 times in total
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 1:08

Name: Hira Spektor

Date of Birth: 22nd January 1987

Nationality: Ukrainian

Abilities:

• Organic Diamond Transformation. Hira is able to turn her body into diamond. The diamond form happens instantly and covers the whole of her body. She cannot change just one part of her body. Hira is able to move in her organic diamond form which allows her to do many things.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• Diamond Manipulation. She is able to create diamonds by either touching an object and turning its molecular structure into diamonds or by creating them from her hands. Hira is able to enclose her hands and create diamonds, the longer she closes her hands the bigger the diamonds. Also she can manipulate diamonds into a dust or even a shield.

Spoiler:

• Diamond Sight. By turning her body to diamond, she is able to turn her eyes into diamond also. Although she can not turn one part of her body into diamonds, she is able to have diamond sight. This only allows her eyes to turn into diamond if she wishes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• Diamond Intangibility. Hira is able to pass through solid matter as long as she transforms it to diamond. She is able to touch an object and change the matter into diamond thus allowing her to travel through it. When she passes through the object the diamonds seem to catch up with herself and therefore fade away.

Spoiler:

• Diamond Aura. Hira has a diamond aura around her. This aura allows her to be resistant from telepathic and empathic abilities as well as sheilding herself when scared. The aura cannot be controlled although she produces a diamond shield when scared. This mixes in with her diamond manipulation and therefore doesn't let telepathic or empathic abilities through her shield.

Spoiler:

Manifestation Age: 18

Manifestation Story: When Hira was 18, she was in her room. The previous day there was an eclipse and after taking a trip down the stairs her body turned into a diamond form leaving her no injury or pain. She looked in the mirror and saw her diamond body. After several minutes of calming down she turned back to normal. After that she was able to do other things with diamonds...

Appearance: Thick blonde hair. Brown eyes, and fair skinned. She has a fragile body and is very beautiful.

Spoiler:

Height: 5'8"

In Game Location: Russia

Home town: Odessa, Ukraine

Job: Student, studying biology and computer science.

Family:
    Father- Ivan Spektor
    Mother- Angela Petrelli

Skills: Hira is generally very smart. She has learnt basic life skills and know karate. Hira has learnt karate for many years and is nearly on her black belt. She is also very skilled with computers.

Interests: She has a strong intrest in wildlife and the world. Hira enjoys using computers although she also likes to paint, mostly scenaries and buildings.

Weaknesses: Whilst in her diamond form Hira is unable to create diamonds. She is able to be shattered if the temperature changes are dramatic and then hit with a large force.

Strengths: Hira has lived with her abilities for a long time and knows how to control them. Also she can work computers well and can not be hurt whilst in her diamond form.

Personality: Hira is very smart and intutive. She is trustworthy and likes to have fun. Hira can sometimes be shy but is nice, lovley and caring.

Brief history: Hira originally didn't know her original mother. She was told who her mother was after the death of her father. She has been on the run from the goverment who know about her.

Miscellaneous Information: Hira enjoys taking a bath whilst in her crystal form.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 23:33

Name: Naomi Goldsmith

Date of Birth: March 1, 1987

Orientation: Heroine/Neutral

Abilities:

• Enchanted Voice - She has the ability to enchant people by singing or speech. Her voice is gorgeous to the ears of anyone she chooses, and it has several different attributes, and she can do a lot with her abilities. She can force anyone to do many things, by simply whispering in their ear, or singing. She can effect vast people at the same time, but it is very difficult to to make each do individual things. She must activate this ability, although in times of great need, it will occasionally do it itself. She can summon people or objects, by saying what it is she wants over and over again, to a certain tune. She must "sing" the Siren Song for it to work. She can enchant people to suggest extremes that they will pass out or possibly die, if she keeps on singing.

• Detection - She can "detect" absolutly anything in the world, and this ability is reflective. Her mind often gets flooded with information that she does not need or want.

• Ability Negation - Naomi has the ability to "negate" the abilities of others, and her own abilities. She subconciously does this to the people she's afraid of, and before she has any control, she blocks them subconciously.

• Telekinesis - She can move objects with her mind, by simply looking at them, or thinking about it. She has still not perfected this ability.

• Location Manipulation - She can manipulate location, teleporting herself and others, summoning and banishing.

Manifestation Age: 23 years old

Appearance: She has long, wavy blonde hair, with a tanned complexion. She has freckles on her nose, and around her cheeks, and dark gray eyes. She's about 5ft 10, and is not seen without her make-up on. She enjoys dressing up, and often wears flattering, but baggy clothing.

Spoiler:

Height: 5ft 10

In Game Location: New York City

Home town: Candem, Idaho

Job: New Company Agent. Previously a waitress.

Parents: Unnamed father. Raised by a single mother.

Siblings:

• Riley Goldsmith - Older Brother
    • Hanna Goldsmith - Younger Sister

Partner: Nathan Petrelli

Skills: She is an excellent waitress, and an alright cook.

Interests:

Weaknesses: She trusts people easily, and doesn't know much about real life. She also doesn't have that much skill with her telekinesis.

Strengths: She's got an amazing bitch face, which has been known to kill.

Personality: She has a sparky kind of personality, and she'll try anything once. She's gullable, and very rarely serious. She isn't partically funny, but she's easy to laugh at, and she's accepted that she isn't particually smart. She's highly socially awkward, despite having several friends.

Brief history: She moved from Candem on her 18th Birthday, and has been living in the city ever since. She has worked at the same resturant for over 3 years, and has a stable lifestyle.

Miscellaneous Information: She doesn't get along well with her remaining family.

Last edited by Mrs P Sylar on Mon 3 Jan 2011 - 16:45; edited 2 times in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 21:05

Name: Rhiannon Gwenllian Jones

Orientation: Heroine

Abilities:
    • Technopathy - she can communicate with and manipulate machines and all forms of technology
    • Shapeshifting - she can alter her appearance and physical form
    • Enhanced Senses - she can see, hear, smell, taste and feel much more accurately and precisely
    • Precognitive Visions - she experiences waking visions of future events
    • Resistance - she has a natural resistance which protects her from illness, injury, offensive abilities and mental control

Manifestation Age: 20

Manifestation Story: She technopathically boosted her wifi signal and her laptop's battery, then turned her eyes violet. Her senses suddenly enhanced when imprisoned in Hartsdale. She experienced a vision of the virus' release, and manifested Resistance when this vision became true.

Appearance: She's naturally tall and thin, with long dark hair and grey eyes. However, she shapeshifts often. She usually makes herself shorter and less slim, keeps the eyes and alters her hair.
    Spoiler:

In Game Location: New York

Home town: New York. Formerly Cardiff

Job: New Company Agent

Birth Family:
    • Father - Adam Monroe
    • Mother - Katherine Bishop
    • Half sister - Elle Bishop
    • Half brother - Michael Cassidy
    • Brother in law - Robert Max
    • Nephew - Jacob Bishop
    • Niece - Lily Bishop

Partner: Currently engaged to Peter Petrelli

Children: Jess Petrelli

Skills: She's skilled with computers and with most technology, even without her ability. She can deflect attention at need, and make herself blend into her surroundings. She has good skill with her active abilities, and as much skill and control possible with her passive and reflexive ones.

Interests: She likes travelling, and for a long time wanted to escape herself and become someone else. She gets highly dedicated to anything she commits herself to - at the moment, this is raising Jess and being an agent. She tries to beat her past and her lack of self belief, and she's very concerned about the welfare of evolved humans now that they're exposed.

Weaknesses: She doesn't have great people skills, and she can lack confidence and self belief. She was very pessimistic for a long time, and trust still doesn't usually come naturally for her. She doesn't trust to hope and she sometimes builds up walls to keep people out. She lives for Jess and Peter, and would do anything to protect them both.

Strengths: She's intelligent, honest, and she can look after herself and cope with a lot. She can use her abilities well. She's skilled with machines and at deflecting attention. She is protected by her resistance, and guided by her senses and visions.

Personality: She's at first a little shy, quiet and awkward, but is now trying to force herself to overcome this. She also used to be pessimistic and mistrusting, but is again altering. She's mentally strong, adaptive and independant. She can become highly dedicated, and she cares deeply for those she attaches herself to.

Brief history: Her mother gave her up to a friend at birth, and used an ability to hide her parentage and history. She grew up normally then, until she manifested aged 20. Shortly afterwards, she learned of the virus, and was imprisoned after trying to destroy it. She met Adam and Peter in Hartsdale, and escaped with them. She hid with Peter, and they began a relationship. She also discovered her birth family in this time. She learned that Adam was planning to release the virus but couldn't warn Peter due to a vision which warned her not to. She tried to stop Adam herself, but failed. She helped bring Mohinder to Odessa in order to cure the virus. When EHs were hunted, she was one of those who escaped, and she became a member of REBEL, until Peter was captured. She then left to focus on freeing him. She helped finish the hunting, and then became an agent. Peter died saving her and Jess, shortly before Jess's birth, however he was later saved by Jessica travelling from the future. They are now trying to stop an unexplained disaster in this future.

Confirmed victims: Robert Bishop, Emile Danko, various agents of Primatech and B26.

Miscellaneous Information: She calls herself "Rhia". She hates her father with a passion.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 12:17; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 22:01

Name: Jessica Sky Petrelli

Ability: Empathic Mimicry - she mimics the abilities of others when close, automatically.

Mimicked Abilities:
    • Technopathy
    • Shapeshifting
    • Enhanced Senses
    • Precognitive Visions
    • Resistance
    • Flight
    • Electrokinesis
    • Electrical Impulse Manipulation
    • Portal Production
    • Empathic Vampirism
    • Love Infatuation
    • Enchanted Voice
    • Detection
    • Ability Negation
    • Telekinesis
    • Sound Coversion
    • Enhanced Hearing
    • Sonic Combustion
    • Sonic Speed
    • Enhanced Speed
    • Deception
    • Outcome Manipulation

Manifestation Age: A few months old

Manifestation Story: She mimicked Shapeshifting from her mother and turned her hair turquoise.

Appearance: She's naturally a small child with hazel eyes and dark brown hair, but she shapeshifts often. She looks cute, gorgeous, sweet and adorable.
    Spoiler:

Home town: New York.

Job: She's a baby

Birth Family:
    • Father - Peter Petrelli
    • Mother - Rhia Jones
    • Aunt - Elle Bishop
    • Uncles - Nathan Petrelli, Michael Cassidy
    • Grandmothers - Katherine Bishop, Angela Petrelli
    • Grandfathers - Adam Monroe, Arthur Petrelli
    • Cousins - Claire Bennet, Monty Petrelli, Simon Petrelli, Jacob Bishop, Lily Bishop

Skills: She's learning to use her new abilities quickly and efficiently. She knows how to be adorably cute, and charm anyone.

Interests: She loves testing out new abilities and meeting new people, and she's very playful. She adores flying and flies whenever she can. She also likes having the people around her happy, and not upsetting or hurting them.

Weaknesses: She's very young, innocent and naive, and even though she's powerful she might not recognise danger or realise how to defend herself. It's possible for her to lose control, and she will do so with Ability Negation. She can care too much about others, and is hurt when they're hurt. In future, she'll feel too responsible for everyone else, and will take too much weight on her shoulders.

Strengths: She has a very very powerful ability, and she seems to be able to adapt well to newly absorbed abilities. She's adorable and cute, and she can charm people. She's empathic and can already understand people well. Her family will be protective of her.

Personality: She's empathic, highly caring, and she loves as easily as breathing. She's sweet, cute, kind, loving and adorable. She never wants to hurt people - unless they've hurt her sorely - and she hates having anyone upset or in pain. She will often feel responsible for the world, and that it's up to her to save it. It's impossible not to love her.

Brief history: Rhia became pregnant while both her and Peter were fighting against B26, and Jess was born hours after Peter's death. Her first word was "dada". She manifested shortly afterwards. Future her saved Peter.

Miscellaneous Information: She's often called Jess. She takes after her father to a ridiculous amount. She's cuteness incarnate.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 12:20; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 19 Jan 2011 - 21:29

Name: Laurie Athens

Abilities:
    • Light, shadow and darkness manipulation - she can manipulate light and its absence, also creating illusions, invisibility and altering light.
    • Linking - she can form one-sided connections with people, which means she can communicate telepathically with them, she's strengthened in their presence and they can sense her thoughts and emotions.
    • Omnilingualism - she can understand and use all forms of communication.
    • Inspiration - she can inspire others and lead them to find ideas, answers and solutions.
    • Pacifism - she can break down tension and conflicts, though this is hard to do if the conflict is too strong

Manifestation Age: 12, 17

Manifestation Story: She moved
    shadows and lightbeams. She formed a link with Lee.

Appearance: She's slim, 5'10, and slightly pale, with defined features, bright light blue eyes and golden hair.

Home town: New York, formerly Los Angeles.

Job: Searching for one

Birth Family:
    • Father - David Athens
    • Mother - Sue Athens
    • Sisters - Lola Athens, Lee Athens

Partner: Alex Treharne

Skills: She's had her first ability for years, and is skilled at using it. She can negotiate well and usually keep the peace, and she can often teach others.

Interests: She's very close to her sisters, and loves spending time with both of them. She also loves spending time with Alex.

Weaknesses: She hates fighting and will almost always avoid it. Her links can weaken her if those she's linked to are harmed. She's either unaware or has limited understanding of her last 3 abilities.

Strengths: She's very skilled at using her first ability, and is used to it. She can negotiate well, keep the peace and keep her calm. She can draw strength from those she cares about.

Personality: She's mature for her age, sweet, a little quiet, and she's a pacifist. She hates fighting and confrontation.

Brief history: She grew up in California, and manifested aged 12 but kept it a secret until Lola also had. Then, she contacted the New Company, and they were both emancipated due to their father's attitude towards evolved humans. They moved to New York.

Confirmed victims: None, a pacifist

Miscellaneous Information: She's the youngest of the triplets.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 19 Jan 2011 - 21:33

Name: Lola Elliott Athens

Abilities:
    • Temperature manipulation - she can control temperature, create fire and ice.
    • Flaming - she can travel instantaneously using fire.
    • Nocikinesis - she can manipulate the sense of pain, removing pain or causing agony.
    • Sacrificial healing - she can heal others by absorbing their injury upon herself, where it'll heal rapidly, but will drain her of energy.
    • Empathic musical projection - she can induce emotions in others using music.

Manifestation Age: 17 for all

Manifestation Story: She created fire and ice when thugs attacked her and Laurie at home. She flamed herself and Laurie to New York. After Lee was shot, she found herself able to remove the pain, and later healed her. She used a song to seduce some random guy in a bar.

Appearance: She's slim, 5'10, and slightly tanned, with defined features, especially her cheekbones. She has light grey eyes, and her hair is coloured in stripes of black and crimson. Her left arm is covered in a thin layer of permanent ice.

Birth Family:
    • Father - David Athens
    • Mother - Sue Athens
    • Sisters - Lee Athens, Laurie Athens

Partner: None. She doesn't believe in commitment for herself.

Skills: She's realistic, open-minded and adaptive, and she has a lot of people skills.

Interests: She loves music and shopping. She's an extrovert, and loves spending time with her friends and sisters. She also makes new friends easily. She likes experimenting in her life.

Weaknesses: She's still adapting to having become an evolved human, and is slightly paranoid over how others will treat her - especially as her arm can give her away. She can be confused if she has to choose a side. She doesn't have much control over her abilities currently, especially the first which is emotion-linked and she could lose control over it.

Strengths: She's adaptive, open-minded, and strong both mentally and physically. She's willing to fight. She has good people skills and can get on well with most.

Personality: She's very lively and extrovert, with an open and accepting mind. She's adaptive and mentally strong. She can often be passionate.

Brief history: She grew up in California, and manifested when thugs attacked her and Laurie. Then, Laurie contacted the New Company, and they were both emancipated due to their father's attitude towards evolved humans. They moved to New York. After Lee was abducted, she helped rescue her.

Confirmed victims: One of the thugs who attacked her at home, and some of the men who'd taken Lee.

Miscellaneous Information: She's the eldest of the triplets.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 19 Jan 2011 - 21:40

Name: Lee Athens

Abilities:
    • Kinetic energy manipulation - she can absorb kinetic energy, thus paralysing an attack, and use it to teleport, move objects telekinetically and produce kinetic blasts.
    • Reality perception - she can sense reality and truth, effortlessly seeing through lies and illusions and knowing facts.
    • Formshifting - she can take the form of any other person, animal, plant or object.
    • Precognition manipulation - she can manipulate the precognitions of others and cause them to have false precognitions.
    • Sensing - she can sense premonitions and events from afar, as well as sensing information about people, places and objects.

Manifestation Age: 17 for all

Manifestation Story: She telekinetically moved a plate, and sensed Laurie was lying to her over the phone. She shifted into a spider and then a gun after being abducted.

Appearance: She's slim, 5'10, and slightly pale, with defined features. She has bright blue eyes and long chestnut hair.

Birth Family:
    • Father - David Athens
    • Mother - Sue Athens
    • Sisters - Lola Athens, Laurie Athens

Skills: She can read people well. She will become skilled in her abilities.

Interests: She's interested in training her abilities and learning to use them well. She hates attention, and just likes being in the shadow. She's very quiet.

Weaknesses: She's very shy and underconfident, and can be too reluctant to take action. She's also learning to cope with being an evolved human, though she'll do so better than Lola.

Strengths: She can read people well, and gets along well with them, mainly by being a wallflower. She will learn to use her abilities swiftly, and well.

Personality: She's by far the shiest and quietest of her sisters, underconfident and usually willing to just follow their lead. She deeply values honesty and openness. She can often be fairly intuitive.

Brief history: She grew up in Los Angeles, and after manifesting she moved to New York to live with her sisters. She was abducted by an unnamed group and rescued by Lola and Naomi.

Miscellaneous Information: She's the middle triplet.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 19:47

Name: Leo Castern

Orientation: Hero. Will maybe become a Villain later, haven´t decided yet.

Ability: Ability Duplication

Currently Obtained Abilities

* Disintegration
    * Forcefield Production

Manifestation Age: 19

Manifestation Story: Manifested by copying his sisters ability and noticing it while kicking a can, and made in disintegrate.

Appearance: He is blonde and have lightblue eyes. He is a little short for his age. He is also a little thin.

Home town: New York

Job: None at the moment

Family:

Father: Will Castern
    Sister: Silvia Castern

Skills: He understands things easily.

Interests: Abilities, watching and learning about them. To learn Martial Arts.

Weaknesses: He is pretty vulnerable, even if he doesen´t show it. He don´t have any real friends and he has no one to rely on except for his sister. He will trust the first person that begins to care even a little for him. He don´t have any ability yet.

Strengths: He is a good fighter because of his hard training with different Martial Arts. He is a thinker and a good one.

Personality: Leo is a good thinker and understands things easily. He don´t show it on the outside, but he is vulnerable. He don´t trust anyone except his sister. He don´t show his negative emotions, he keeps them inside instead.

Brief history: Leos mother died when Leo was young and he misses her much. His father was violent to him and his sister and they escaped and grew up the rest of their childhood in a foster home. He didn´t have any friends and doesen´t have it now either. When his sister manifested he became jealeous but also very interrested in abilities. Now, he searches for other with abilities to learn more about them.

Miscellaneous Information: Even though he like to learn about abilities, it is mostly because he wished that he had one himself. He doesen´t know that he have one, yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 8:01