Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Angels and Monsters

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Angels and Monsters Empty Angels and Monsters

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 13 Apr 2010 - 0:54

We all know what I love about this episode...... Wink

You can probably guess my favourite scene. But Claire’s a moron. And I really do want to just yell at her and slap her in the face in this one. She’s just so hateable!!! I really liked the Nathan/Tracy stuff, lol-ed my head off at a scene where Nathan was standing behind her.......... Wink And loved the line, “And now a dead mobster is telling me he’s a messenger from God.”

Mohinder’s shiz was OK, bit lame. Maya was OK, but she got on my nerves a bit, with the trying to save
    people. Adam was AWESOME! Very Happy Just a shame Knox got to him.

“I’d say your villain is Angela Petrelli.”

“She told us to save the formula.”

“Then I’m fresh out of ideas.”

And Nathan and Tracy’s big storm out... LMAO. I wanted Tracy to just turn around and go, “I don’t really have an issue with you, I just love dramatic storm outs.”

Sylar’s heroic pose.... Smile Smile Smile loveblush Smile Smile Smile But Noah double crossing him.... Biatch. Canfield was awesome... I really didn’t want him to die. Sad

“I’m doing this for us, Claire. For what Sylar did to you.”

Stop making it sound like he raped her!!!! Seriously, Sylar cuts open her head, grudge for life, trying to suck him out of the universe. Brody rapes her, all he does is lose his memories!!!! How bloody unfair can you freaking get!? I mean, Claire holds the head thing against him for YEARS!!!!!!!!!

“Yes, we are badass now.” Smile

And it is unfair, cos Sylar is very gentlemanly and gives Claire the front seat, and when he smiles after annoying Noah and Claire.... oh the funsies. Smile

Great episode. Very Happy xx
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Angels and Monsters Empty Re: Angels and Monsters

Post by Flying Man! Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:55

I agree Smile

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 14:02